Iran's Genocide goal

Pilar

Feb 20, 2012
Italy
What incentives can the West offer fir the Islamic Republic to stop its call to wipe off nations and developing weapons for this purpose?
Its holocaust-denial is just as scary.

I doubt that the Iranian regime actually has genocide in mind. They strive to acquire nuclear weapons because they believe this will make them invulnerable to Western military might.
The problem, of course, is that if Iran became invulnerable in this way it might become more adventurous and for example take the restraints of Hizbollah. This might lead to unpredictable escalation, forcing Israel to respond.
I doubt that incentives will work to stop Iran. Continued pressure will have to be applied, coupled with attempts to destabilize the regime. We should approach this problem cool-headed.

Actually, the destruction and conquest of "The Zionist Entity" (that would be Israel to us infidels) has been a stated goal and one of the mainpillars of the Islamic Republic since they came to power in 1979.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgpP7cLLJqk]Iran's President Achmadinejad - The clock is ticking for Israel[/ame]

^^^^Iran's President Achmadinejad - Death to Israel^^^^​

Actually, the destruction and conquest of "The Zionist Entity" (that would be Israel to us infidels) has been a stated goal and one of the mainpillars of the Islamic Republic since they came to power in 1979.

True, but Iran is unlikely to want to initiate a direct conflict with Israel. They have other fish to fry in their immediate neighborhood. But a nuclear weapon may embolden them in their support for various terrorist groups like Hizbollah.

Shia desire to 'hasten the end of times'.

Rixon Stewart, who runs the website ‘The Truth Seeker’ – posted an article entitled ‘Iran’s “End Times” Documentary and the “Last Messiah” ’ on April 2, 2011. Rixon Stewart tried to pin Rev. John Hagee’s religious views on the “End Times”, on Iranian leaders. John Hagee has told his Zionist idiots, on several occasions, that according to some biblical prophecy, Islamic Iran will attack Israel to bring in the “End Times” (

In Twelver Shiite tradition, Muhammad ibn Hasan was the twelfth descendent of the Prophet Muhammad's son-in-law, Ali ibn Abi Talib. He was born in 868, but at the age of six, he vanished and was expected to reveal himself as the Mahdi (literally, the "Rightly Guided One") at the end of days before the Day of Judgment, when a new era of divine justice will prevail, and Shiite Islam will be recognized as the true global faith. . . .

Ahmadinejad made the re-appearance of the Twelfth Imam as the Mahdi into a hallmark of his presidency. He declared in an address to the Iranian nation shortly after his 2005 election victory: "Our revolution's main mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the Mahdi." . . . On another occasion he said that it was his mission to hand over Iran to the Madhi at the end of his presidency [a belief] advanced and supported by those who served as his religious mentors, particularly Ayatollah Mohammad Taqi Mesbah-e Yazdi [whose lectures] repeatedly stressed the theme of hastening the coming of the Mahdi.

Iran: Hastening the End of Time

The sooner Israel is destroyed, the better. Then we can put the end-times hysteria on the back burner, maybe even have peace in the middle-east.

Highlights of genocidal Islamic Fascist regime of Iran:

* 1991 - [3 years before his AMIA massacre] Iranian rep. cleric Mohsen Rabbani in Argentina said in front of Islamists and neo-Nazis crowd: 'Israel must disappear from the face of the earth.'

* 2001 Dec., President of Iran Rafsanjani called on Muslim nations to use nukes agaisnt Israel, and that 'One bomb is enough to destroy everything.'

* 2005 - Ahmadinejad: "Israel must be wiped off..." 'Holocaust... a pretext.'

* 2007 - Ahmadniejad: 'US and Israel will soon disappear.'

* 2011 - Ahmadinejad: 'Annihilate Israel.'

* 2012 - Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: a "cancerous tumour that must be excised and will be excised" from the Middle East.

* 2012 - Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: 'Kill all Jews and annihilate Israel!' [hailing a plan for genocide in '9 minutes.']

Iran's global crimes directly or via its Hezbollah thugs' crimes against humanity in: Argentina (1992, 1994), Panama (1994), France (1985-6), Italy-Greece (1985 hijacking);Lebanon (1982-2012, kinappings-torure of Westerners 1982-92, occasional inner-Lebanese clashes, assassinations of Christian officials and using human shields in aiming at Israeli residential areas); Israel (targeting civilians occasional attacks, 1982-2012); S. Arabia (Khobar Towers); [pushing bloodshed in:] Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria (2011-2012)...

Not to mention oppression of its own people, targeting of minorities, and occasional massacres of political opponents such as in 1988.

I doubt that the Iranian regime actually has genocide in mind. They strive to acquire nuclear weapons because they believe this will make them invulnerable to Western military might.
The problem, of course, is that if Iran became invulnerable in this way it might become more adventurous and for example take the restraints of Hizbollah. This might lead to unpredictable escalation, forcing Israel to respond.
I doubt that incentives will work to stop Iran. Continued pressure will have to be applied, coupled with attempts to destabilize the regime. We should approach this problem cool-headed.

Well, no.

The United Arab Emirates ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that the benefits of bombing Iran’s nuclear program outweigh the short-term costs such an attack would impose.

In unusually blunt remarks, Ambassador Yousef al-Otaiba publicly endorsed the use of the military option for countering Iran’s nuclear program, if sanctions fail to stop the country’s quest for nuclear weapons.
“I think it’s a cost-benefit analysis,” Mr. al-Otaiba said. “I think despite the large amount of trade we do with Iran, which is close to $12 billion … there will be consequences, there will be a backlash and there will be problems with people protesting and rioting and very unhappy that there is an outside force attacking a Muslim country; that is going to happen no matter what.”

“If you are asking me, ‘Am I willing to live with that versus living with a nuclear Iran?,’ my answer is still the same: ‘We cannot live with a nuclear Iran.’ I am willing to absorb what takes place at the expense of the security of the U.A.E.”

U.A.E. diplomat mulls hit on Iran's nukes - Washington Times

True, but Iran is unlikely to want to initiate a direct conflict with Israel. They have other fish to fry in their immediate neighborhood. But a nuclear weapon may embolden them in their support for various terrorist groups like Hizbollah.

Wrong, again.

The Iranian regime subscribes to the islimic ideology of ithna ashariyyah that sez their mahdi [messiah] will appear with armageddon. When muzzie religious fanatics say they want to die for their cause, it's well-advised to believe them

Now, you know :clap2:

Wrong, again.

The Iranian regime subscribes to the islimic ideology of ithna ashariyyah that sez their mahdi [messiah] will appear with armageddon. When muzzie religious fanatics say they want to die for their cause, it's well-advised to believe them

Now, you know :clap2:

I already knew that you are a monomaniac and fanatic. Really unhealthy. Try being rational. It's cool.

Iran's President Achmadinejad - The clock is ticking for Israel

^^^^Iran's President Achmadinejad - Death to Israel^^^^​

the audio is off tract and sounds nothing like Ahamdinejad.

Bullshit Seeker420

Iranian Students News Agency/New York Times: Iran's New President Says Israel 'Must Be Wiped Off the Map'
TEHRAN, Oct. 26 - Iran's new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, told a group of students at an anti-Israel event on Wednesday that Israel "must be wiped off the map" and that attacks by Palestinians would destroy it, the ISNA news agency reported
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/27/international/middleeast/27iran.html?_r=1

Forum List

Back