Iran's Foreign Minister Threatens to Expose Western Diplomats Who Took Bribes to Create the Iran Nuc

the money had already been appropriated decades ago. We just reneged on the deal. We still owed them. And we got plenty in return for it.
It created American jobs, it made Iran a legit trading partner, and they didn't bother trying to get the bomb. Plus we got some of our people back, that were being held in Irans prisons.

Trump and his supports don't think anything is a good deal, unless the other side is getting screwed.

Iran was still directly involved in killing American soldiers during the period Obama payed them off, as well as decades ago.They should have received nothing, regardless of whether you think we "owed" them something.

Do you know what would happen to American soldiers were not in the middle east? They wouldn't be getting killed. WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!!!! Middle easterners might be getting killed. In fact, they'd probably have a war between themselves. And they might actually work things out when they ran out of bombs.
But we wouldn't be getting killed.

Would we?

Eventually. The World Trade Tower attack didn't happen in the Middle East, and didn't happen because we missiled some military officer over there.

Might as well give them a good excuse to be pissed at us, because "Kumbaya" doesn't work with radical Islamic shitheads.

It happened because of our interventions in the middle east. Air bases on Saudi soil, to be more precise. But that doesn't change the fact that our occupations in the ME, pisses them off, just as it pisses some dipshits here off, that middle easterners are buying up all the convenient stores and hotels. Imagine what we'd think if ME's were going door to door, kidnapping our dads and brothers, and shipping them off to prison camps, because our neighbors lied about us. (and was rewarded for doing so)

What if Iran were to put a few military bases in Canada and Mexico, close to our borders? Or maybe one just outside of Kansas City?

Typical libtard bullshit Another pathetic brainwashed liberal scumbag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullshit globalists seem to think all countries are equal. I hope Obama burns in hell for putting an end to the Monroe Doctrine.

Why would you believe the Mullah's? Because you hate Obama so much?

It's fairly established that prominent Democrats were accepting foreign money for political favors. Sometimes that "foreign" money was American money that was sent overseas as "aid" and which found its way back to said Democrats. And you applauded, Bob.

Established where and how? Facts please, not your normal irrational spew.

Established where and how? Facts please, not your normal irrational spew.

Any other time I've provided you with indisputable FACTS, you disregard them. I'm not wasting any more time on you.

the money had already been appropriated decades ago. We just reneged on the deal. We still owed them. And we got plenty in return for it.
It created American jobs, it made Iran a legit trading partner, and they didn't bother trying to get the bomb. Plus we got some of our people back, that were being held in Irans prisons.

Trump and his supports don't think anything is a good deal, unless the other side is getting screwed.

Iran was still directly involved in killing American soldiers during the period Obama payed them off, as well as decades ago.They should have received nothing, regardless of whether you think we "owed" them something.

Do you know what would happen to American soldiers were not in the middle east? They wouldn't be getting killed. WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!!!! Middle easterners might be getting killed. In fact, they'd probably have a war between themselves. And they might actually work things out when they ran out of bombs.

Would we?

Eventually. The World Trade Tower attack didn't happen in the Middle East, and didn't happen because we missiled some military officer over there.

Might as well give them a good excuse to be pissed at us, because "Kumbaya" doesn't work with radical Islamic shitheads.

It happened because of our interventions in the middle east. Air bases on Saudi soil, to be more precise. But that doesn't change the fact that our occupations in the ME, pisses them off, just as it pisses some dipshits here off, that middle easterners are buying up all the convenient stores and hotels. Imagine what we'd think if ME's were going door to door, kidnapping our dads and brothers, and shipping them off to prison camps, because our neighbors lied about us. (and was rewarded for doing so)

What if Iran were to put a few military bases in Canada and Mexico, close to our borders? Or maybe one just outside of Kansas City?

Really? Because that information came from W's CIA. They called it "blowback." And it's a pretty common thing.
Remember when the Japs attacked Pearl Harbor? That was blow back from us cutting of Japans oil supplies before we ever entered the war.

It happens. The next blow back, FYI, will be from killing this Iranian General. And don't be surprised if Iraq doesn't help with it.

Remember when the Japs attacked Pearl Harbor? That was blow back from us cutting of Japans oil supplies before we ever entered the war.

Yes, we stopped selling them oil because of their imperial and murderous conquest of China.

I had forgotten that little tid-bit... Obama gave them monies that were never appropriated by congress to give them and the courts did not authorize its return.... I wonder what justification was used for its return?

Would we?

You need to learn the definition of "occupation". You don't have it.

Would we?

Really? Because that information came from W's CIA. They called it "blowback." And it's a pretty common thing.

It happens. The next blow back, FYI, will be from killing this Iranian General. And don't be surprised if Iraq doesn't help with it.

Iran and Iraq don’t have the balls. They know they don’t have a chance.

You don't provide facts. You provide opinion. You've established nothing.

I've given you facts countless times, Bob. You refute ALL of them.
Yes, I have refuted them. But they aren't facts. They are largely unsubstantiated opinions. So it is easy to refute.

You don't acknowledge facts that contradict your naive worldview.

What facts? Your spew doesn't equal "facts". Your constant refrain of "horrible Dem corruption" seems to ignore the corruption on your own side. You go on and on and on. And then you excuse your own corruption.

You remind of me of someone....

spicer.gif

Forum List

Back