iran's embargo is a product of EU and USA mis policy!

asadin5

Rookie
Feb 26, 2012
i agree with iran to embargo the oil supply to a certain european country as an answer of the mis policy of what european country did to iran in the past. iran must show off to be seen of their power. so nobody can mess with them. it is important to enforce the human right constitution. iran has the same power just equal with USA or other european country. and that could relieve me. i'm so happy. now what next you'll do? :clap2:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
i agree with iran to embargo the oil supply to a certain european country as an answer of the mis policy of what european country did to iran in the past. iran must show off to be seen of their power. so nobody can mess with them. it is important to enforce the human right constitution. iran has the same power just equal with USA or other european country. and that could relieve me. i'm so happy. now what next you'll do? :clap2:

It was an empty gesture. The major French oil companies had already stopped buying Iranian oil and the major British oil companies had already reduced their purchases of Iranian oil to a trickle. Iran did not end oil sales to EU countries that are still major buyers of Iranian oil, such as Italy and Portugal, despite their support for the sanctions because with China sharply reducing its purchases of Iranian oil and demanding steep discounts and the likelihood that Indian purchases of Iranian oil will be reduced it cannot afford to.

The sanctions are already wreaking havoc on the Iranian economy and they are only just beginning to take effect, but the fanatics running the country will not give up their nuclear weapons and long range missile programs, no matter how much pain they cause the Iranian people, and these programs will have to be destroyed by military force. Once these programs have been destroyed, the continuing sanctions will make it very difficult for the Iranian regime to try to rebuild them.

...with China sharply reducing its purchases of Iranian oil and demanding steep discounts [...]

Part of the joke is on the USA and its 'Yes Men' allies. China's playing both sides of the chess board here -- on the one hand, keeping a UN-sponsored conquest at bay (affectively forcing the US to pave the way to war through Israel); and on the other hand, appearing to slap the wrist of Iran with a reported reduction of purchases and the demand for discounts on whatever amount they choose to continue to buy.

This much is certain: the US and Israel better steer clear of interupting the trade route between Iran and China -- a fact that India and others would be foolish not to capitalize on.

...the fanatics running the country will not give up their nuclear weapons and long range missile programs, no matter how much pain they cause the Iranian people, and these programs will have to be destroyed by military force. [...]

That tact simply isn't going to work in this day and age of widespread distrust of the west. The FIRST time a US-bunker-buster-masked-by-the-Israeli-flag reaches the sort of target the US is really after (namely the pipeline and/or other oil production and transfer facilities), the Chinese and Russians will rip off the mask and stand with Iran in a much more meaningful way than they've been able to thus far. Nobody with an ounce of common sense is willing to give the United States the benefit of the doubt any more -- and WWIII may well be waiting in the wings because of that.

Last edited:
...i'm so happy.

As am I -- it's about time someone stood up to the most tryannical empire remaining on the planet -- but as a patriotic American, I'm also deeply ashamed that the empire in question was ever allowed to hijack my beloved stars and stripes in the first place.

• Thanks

I'm amazed that you can mention human rights in the same breath as Iran! The two just don't fit. Iran has been condemned for human rights abuse not only by international human right activists, NGOs, the United Nations General Assembly, the Human Rights Commission, but also Iranians themselves! In fact, Ahmadinejad's human rights record has deteriorated considerably since he came into power, and that's stated by Human Rights Watch.

So, save your breath. There are no fucking human rights in Iran!

• Thanks
...with China sharply reducing its purchases of Iranian oil and demanding steep discounts [...]

Part of the joke is on the USA and its 'Yes Men' allies. China's playing both sides of the chess board here -- on the one hand, keeping a UN-sponsored conquest at bay (affectively forcing the US to pave the way to war through Israel); and on the other hand, appearing to slap the wrist of Iran with a reported reduction of purchases and the demand for discounts on whatever amount they choose to continue to buy.

This much is certain: the US and Israel better steer clear of interupting the trade route between Iran and China -- a fact that India and others would be foolish not to capitalize on.

...the fanatics running the country will not give up their nuclear weapons and long range missile programs, no matter how much pain they cause the Iranian people, and these programs will have to be destroyed by military force. [...]

That tact simply isn't going to work in this day and age of widespread distrust of the west. The FIRST time a US-bunker-buster-masked-by-the-Israeli-flag reaches the sort of target the US is really after (namely the pipeline and/or other oil production and transfer facilities), the Chinese and Russians will rip off the mask and stand with Iran in a much more meaningful way than they've been able to thus far. Nobody with an ounce of common sense is willing to give the United States the benefit of the doubt any more -- and WWIII may well be waiting in the wings because of that.

China and Russia will do nothing but complain if Iran's nuclear weapons and long range missile programs are blown up even if pipelines or transfer stations are hit, too. It is bizarre to imagine that they would want to become involved in a war that would cost them much more than lost trade with Iran would. It is even more bizarre to imagine that bombing Iran would lead to WWIII. It is much more likely that failing to take out Iran's nuclear weapons and long range missile programs would lead to a third WW.

If Iran were able to acquire nuclear weapons and long range missiles despite the massive diplomatic and economic pressures being applied, it would be the end of non proliferation and the Arab states, which view Iran as dangerous enemy now, would lose confidence in the US' ability to protect them from Iranian aggressions and attempt to acquire nukes themselves. This would set up a scenario in which 40% of the world's oil supply would be endangered so that the great powers would likely believe they had to become involved allowing for the possibility that a local conflict could possibly lead to a WW.

Clearly, everyone in the world would be better off if we took out Iran's nuclear weapons and long range missile programs now.

Last edited:
toomuchtime_,

What's bizarre to imagine is that there will NEVER be a point at which the rest of the world will suddenly wake up and take measures to reign in the US government. In light of the shrill chorus raised in opposition to the US's beating of the war drums during the last few months of 2011 (a chorus that succeeded in changing the US/Israeli approach to its present tenor -- with Israel as a solo drummer and the US as the apparent peace-maker), a conflict with Iran could well be the catalyst to such a turning point.

The worst thing the western power elite could do is underestimate just how tired the world has grown of their antics.

I'm amazed that you can mention human rights in the same breath as Iran! The two just don't fit. Iran has been condemned for human rights abuse not only by international human right activists, NGOs, the United Nations General Assembly, the Human Rights Commission, but also Iranians themselves! In fact, Ahmadinejad's human rights record has deteriorated considerably since he came into power, and that's stated by Human Rights Watch.

So, save your breath. There are no fucking human rights in Iran!

And it's not getting better.

ropey there are lots human rights violance in US see the crackdown taken by the police to hit all demosntrants against vietnam war in '68 - '70s. also riot or rasists unrest between black man and white, also in year 1968. so we don't talk for domestic dispute but international conflict. you're not deserve to invade or disrupt other state sovereignity. period! and i do believe iranian always being cohesive, straight from the leader to the ordinary people. so? you do not use " fuck " please! that's a dirty word okay? we don't use that! and please behave! iran is a great counrty! like you're always gracing your country too! iran is the same! even better! you don't believe God we believe It!

toomuchtime you're too much bullshit!
arab state including iran especially iran they are all in cohesive situation. islam is cohesive. they know USA and british will always looking for their mistakes! will always peeping out many mistakes as a spacegoat! really unfair! so that's what the 3 musketeers always do! israel, USA, dan british! period! arab league will not feel threat with iran! the are all in a cohesive league!

if we're talking about human rights, in US there are also not fully applying the human rights. to push students to become a vounlenteer military also not human! and america did to push youngmen become army troops to send to vietnam or cambodia! to serve their soul for america and for nothing! so? see the tyranian leader like harry truman! so who is inhuman? more superpower a country more inhuman people in there! so technology will not always helping people become civilized!

i agree with iran to embargo the oil supply to a certain european country as an answer of the mis policy of what european country did to iran in the past.

Revenge is a foolish notion upon which to base a national policy.

iran must show off to be seen of their power. so nobody can mess with them.

Iran, just like very other nation, has every right to defend itself.

it is important to enforce the human right constitution.

Grand idea.Perhaps some day some government on earth will actually do that. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen, though

iran has the same power just equal with USA or other european country. and that could relieve me. i'm so happy. now what next you'll do? :clap2:

Iran ought to have the same right to exist and to self rule that every other nation OUGHT TO has.

Keeping those rights seems to be the problem nations have though, don't you agree?

and ropey
we're always pray for mercy to God for all sins we know or we don't. so we might back to the straight way again. the truth lane. but you? after you did violance you never pray for mercy for what you did, cause you don't believe it! period!

but editec
what iran did is not revenge! it is just an answer. if there is a question we have to answer it right? there will be impolite if you stay silent

Last edited:
I really wish you morons would set your calendar ahead 1400 years.

...i'm so happy.

As am I -- it's about time someone stood up to the most tryannical empire remaining on the planet -- but as a patriotic American, I'm also deeply ashamed that the empire in question was ever allowed to hijack my beloved stars and stripes in the first place.
Thank you for your service. Please use your GI Bill benefits to get some historical perspective.

"Most tyrannical empire"? Moron. :lol:

Forum List

Back