Iran's Defensive Strategy

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by NATO AIR, Feb 19, 2006.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    After reading this, one wonders how this could possibly only be a 1 week war as the US diplomats are claiming to other world leaders. We would not accept suicide bombings and other attacks from Iran's leaders without hunting them down personally after attempting to take out their nuclear infrastructure.

2. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    NatoAir posts:

I`m no friend of Iran, and it`s become VERY obvious, that step`s need to be taken to defuse that situation. However, I just caution our President to cross his "t"`s, and dot his "i"`s on this one. The Dem`s have a way of turning on you, and we all know how fickle France, and Russia can be.

3. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Iranians are not Americans. Americans have weapons of mass destruction. Iranians do not. Americans threaten peace within the middle east and further threaten, as if they haven't done so before, to topple Iranian political structure and do so under the flag of "freedom and liberty" and further promise they will use WMD's to further clarify their intentions. What would you do?

Case in point. My neighbor threatens to use his guns and political power to take possession of my possessions without economic, political or even lawful considerations. I have only a brick and a deed to protect me. In the absense of a court willing to uphold my deed I have no choice but to use my brick to knock my neighbor's f**king brains out. Get it?

Psychoblues

4. shepherdboy

shepherdboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    The Iranians better have something more then bricks to throw out the United States Air Force.:) This expanding war should not be a surprise to anyone. Iran,Syria,North Korea, and maybe China? War is inevitable. You got a battle of prevailing cultures,religions and ideology. You got natural resources,currency and trade routes. Its all there in one form or another and the United States like every other country is going to act in its best interest. Its really sad that mankind can not live in peace with his brothers and work problems out. But man is who he is and has not changed a bit sense the beginning of time. May the armed forces of the United States prevail over its enemies and serve a greater good through honor,duty, and sacrifice.

5. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Whose greater good do you propose, shepherdboy? And what honor, duty and sacrifice do you defend?

If a single brick is what I have to throw at a B-2 bomber, then I have defended myself well. I don't think you dig any of this. Please explain yourself.

Psychoblues

6. shepherdboy

shepherdboy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34
    OK now that I have just gotten of the red eye and I am in desperate need of sleep this will be short.

The greater good is God's will. That all man should have freedom without oppression and live in peace. As far as what honor,duty, and sacrifice do I defend? God's Sovereign will.

Your going to have a hard time hitting a B-2 bomber with a brick, you know.
    Those things are pretty stealthy. :)