Iranians Would Welcome Airstrikes

No, they would not.

This is old rehashed press releases sent out by the same tired old organizations seeking to use force on Iran.

It has a life cycle of six months.

Because we all know how we can rely on these "unnamed sources" who want us to bomb Iran...

Hmmmmmmm... could these be the same pretend sources who said there were WMD's?

It's not the Iranians who would welcome airstrikes... it's Newsmax and it's neocons who would.

What was it Bush said? Oh yeah, "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice.... won't get fooled again".

What a bunch of garbage. It is too late for bush to begin dropping bombs in Iran. He is quacking too loudly for anyone to care. Beating the drums of war won't help now.

Of course they would welcome it! That would mean an all out war, which would mean the return of the missing prophet, who is going to return and (unlike Jesus bring peace at the second coming) slay the infidels and enforce Islam throughout the world. Who wouldn't want that?

Some definitely would welcome strikes, but who are these Iranians? Whom do they represent? Will they be able to take over after the strikes?

Even if the answer to the above is yes, it doesn't mean strikes are the way to go.

Some definitely would welcome strikes, but who are these Iranians? Whom do they represent? Will they be able to take over after the strikes?

Even if the answer to the above is yes, it doesn't mean strikes are the way to go.

Unfortunately, they represent those in power and although I'd prefer we not have to respond in that manner we may just have to. An Iran with nuclear weapons would not be far from a Hitler with nuclear weapons. They wouldn't know how to be responsible with something like that, their dogma rules everything.

Now think about it. Just who in Iran is saying, "Please bomb me, Uncle Sam!" It doesn't sound so enticing to me.

Maybe Iran is bored of being surrounded by hostile armed forces
- and is just saying "If you're going to murder us, get on with it - just no more waiting!"

Because we all know how we can rely on these "unnamed sources" who want us to bomb Iran...

Hmmmmmmm... could these be the same pretend sources who said there were WMD's?

It's not the Iranians who would welcome airstrikes... it's Newsmax and it's neocons who would.

What was it Bush said? Oh yeah, "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice.... won't get fooled again".

then why are the dems trying to pass his bailout bill ??? They are obviously willing to get fooled again.

Now think about it. Just who in Iran is saying, "Please bomb me, Uncle Sam!" It doesn't sound so enticing to me.

That's because you have some sense and perhaps aren't convinced that your going to go straight to heaven as a martyer if you were blown to bits.

Maybe Iran is bored of being surrounded by hostile armed forces
- and is just saying "If you're going to murder us, get on with it - just no more waiting!"

We eliminated all the hostile forces around them they should be thankful, but that doesn't sell like hate does.

Of course they would welcome it! That would mean an all out war, which would mean the return of the missing prophet, who is going to return and (unlike Jesus bring peace at the second coming) slay the infidels and enforce Islam throughout the world. Who wouldn't want that?

this is nuts! who do you think we are?!

So, where does this story really come from?

Emissaries from inside Iran have been meeting with Iranian exiles in Europe, the United States, and elsewhere in recent weeks to deliver this provocative message, which they claim comes from pro-U.S. dissidents at the upper-most levels of the regime.

No doubt, those Iranian exiles would like to see the US carry out an air strike.

Forum List

Back