Iranians capture 15 Royal Navy personel

http://news.uk.msn.com/sailors_seized_in_the_gulf.aspx

I am waiting to see how this one pans out, it could be the next war.

The poll is very interesting almost 75% voting for taking the men back by force.

Is the "75% of the taking the men back by force" contingent on backing from the US military? You guys are going to need to send a whole hell of a lot more than 10,000 troops if you did that. :lol:

Is the "75% of the taking the men back by force" contingent on backing from the US military? You guys are going to need to send a whole hell of a lot more than 10,000 troops if you did that. :lol:
The thing is, we dare to go it alone.

I am surprised. Over 24 hours and not one lib has blamed Pres Bush yet

Shocking!

I guess the libs would want to sit down and tell Adolf Ahmadinejad and say how sorry they are HIS military kidnapped the British sailors - after all little Adolf is only lashing out at Pres Bush and not the British

I am surprised. Over 24 hours and not one lib has blamed Pres Bush yet

Shocking!

I guess the libs would want to sit down and tell Adolf Ahmadinejad and say how sorry they are HIS military kidnapped the British sailors - after all little Adolf is only lashing out at Pres Bush and not the British

It doesn't surprise me that none of you ignorant bastards want to discuss anything but fucking America.

http://news.uk.msn.com/sailors_seized_in_the_gulf.aspx

I am waiting to see how this one pans out, it could be the next war.

The poll is very interesting almost 75% voting for taking the men back by force.

British special forces should have no problem with a surgical insertion, rescue and withdrawal. Methinks, it would hurt Iranian leadership if the Brits could do this with precision and little collateral damage.... Ahmadinejad is already encountering oppostion on campuses and amongst professionals.... I wish you luck and success.

British special forces should have no problem with a surgical insertion, rescue and withdrawal. Methinks, it would hurt Iranian leadership if the Brits could do this with precision and little collateral damage.... Ahmadinejad is already encountering oppostion on campuses and amongst professionals.... I wish you luck and success.

I would bet my life on it that they are working on such a plan as I type.The British government have already warned the Iranians against parading the prisoners on TV, the rhetoric is on full blast, this could mean war.

Why would I want to do that? Libs are doing a great job of that all on their own without any help from me

You wouldn't, it would mean tearing your head out of your arsehole and you seem to like it up there.

You wouldn't, it would mean tearing your head out of your arsehole and you seem to like it up there.

libs are the reason Iran no longer fears any response to what they do. The worst fucking libs will do is issue a stern warning and perhaps a plea to the UN for more warnings

oh really?

Who has been George Bush's most staunch ally in the war in Iraq since day one?

Blair, but without the support the libs in the government

Libs here gleefully report how polls in England are against the war, and have bashed Blair constantly

Libs here gleefully report how polls in England are against the war, and have bashed Blair constantly

did you read my post above concerning this event? can you at least talk to me about what I have said and not use this and every thread as a soapbax to bash liberals?

did you read my post above concerning this event? can you at least talk to me about what I have said and not use this and every thread as a soapbax to bash liberals?

There is so much to bash libs on - like what they say, what they do, and what they stand for

One of the reasons I don't make any political distinction here is that I feel I don't know enough about American politics.You would do well to adopt the same policy.

Liberals have a political party of their own here in Britain, it is called 'The Liberal Party'.You should shut up now.

One of the reasons I don't make any political distinction here is that I feel I don't know enough about American politics.You would do well to adopt the same policy.

Liberals have a political party of their own here in Britain, it is called 'The Liberal Party'.You should shut up now.

and they are appeasers - much like our liberal party

some have taken bribes form Saddam - much like the UN has

Forum List

Back