Iranian Womens Soccer Disqualified From Olympics For Headscarves

Ah, i forgot about that with soccer, so yes, it could be considered, if not an advantage, a change to how the game is basically played.

So basically a thin piece of cloth could be a complete game changer. :lol: :cuckoo:

who knows? how thin will it be? how thick can they be? what material is allowed? so does fifa now enact a comm. to investigate and determine new rules must they for headscarves so one team can wear them?

get the picture now?

why must the entire sport conform to accommodate one team who knew the rules going in?

take off the fucking head scarves while you play, allah won't incarcerate you for that. :rolleyes:

You are correct the rules say no headgear allowed if you alter the rules for this players will start showing up with ski masks on to play and football helmets.

Let's just state what's really going on here.

The West hates Islam in general and Iran in particular..

And unfortunately these girls are the victims of this hate and prejudice.

So asking them to follow the exact same rules everyone else is following is hate and prejudice.

These girls are victims of a state that has to enforce morality to the point of preventing thier own people from participating in international sports over a dress code.

I also remember cases of Iranian athletes disqalifying themselves instead of having to compete against Israelis. How internationalist.

All on you, none on us. deal with it.

Thats not true they are just being asked to follow rules, if what you were saying was true they would not even invite Iran to partake in these games period.

Why do these Muslim men enjoy making their women so uncomfortable?

yes lets-

images

Ah, i forgot about that with soccer, so yes, it could be considered, if not an advantage, a change to how the game is basically played.

So basically a thin piece of cloth could be a complete game changer. :lol: :cuckoo:

who knows? how thin will it be? how thick can they be? what material is allowed? so does fifa now enact a comm. to investigate and determine new rules must they for headscarves so one team can wear them?

get the picture now?

why must the entire sport conform to accommodate one team who knew the rules going in?

take off the fucking head scarves while you play, allah won't incarcerate you for that. :rolleyes:

Maybe allah wouldn't

But I wouldn't discount a good flogging when they got home

"These are the dictators and colonialists who want to impose their lifestyle on others," Ahmadinejad said in a news conference, according to The National.

How interesting. Isn't that precisely what most muslims do...attempt to impose their lifestyle and beliefs on others!

How do you figure that?

Are they demanding that other teams also wear headscarves??

Perhaps not, but there is a palpable judgement cast upon those of us who do not.

I'm not a fan of islam
Iran is a shithole country lead by people that want buckets of death
soccer bores me into reading the articles in Playboy

But this is cruel.

most of us have, at some point, strived to be the best. Be part of a great team. Wanted to win it all.

Now some fucking jack asses are taking that away from an entire country, b/c they don't like them for whatever reason.

Odds are they wouldn't have gone far, and they probably knew that. But they don't even get a chance to try.

I'm not a fan of islam

But this is cruel.

most of us have, at some point, strived to be the best. Be part of a great team. Wanted to win it all.

Now some fucking jack asses are taking that away from an entire country, b/c they don't like them for whatever reason.

Odds are they wouldn't have gone far, and they probably knew that. But they don't even get a chance to try.

All the iranians in charge have to do is allow the team to follow the rules, without penalty, outside of Iran, that EVERY OTHER TEAM FOLLOWS.

It is not international Soccer's obligation to cater to any specific culture, it is thier job to enforce the rules equally for all parties.

Why field a soccer team internationally in the first place if you did not intend to follow the rules?

Again, all on them, none on us.

Actually, we are hating it back. There's only so many times you can kill innocent people before some people start holding a grudge.

Iran wants the end of the world, go figure they get hate.

But yes, these women didn't do anything to have to deal with this non-sense.

I'm not a fan of islam

But this is cruel.

All the iranians in charge have to do is allow the team to follow the rules, without penalty, outside of Iran, that EVERY OTHER TEAM FOLLOWS.

It is not international Soccer's obligation to cater to any specific culture, it is thier job to enforce the rules equally for all parties.

Why field a soccer team internationally in the first place if you did not intend to follow the rules?

Again, all on them, none on us.

Iranian Women Banned From Olympics Because of Headscarves

In April 2010, FIFA announced that it was planning to ban headscarves and other religious attire during the 2012 Olympics.

They changed the rules to specifically screw them over.

You're assumption is false.

I'm not a fan of islam

But this is cruel.

And those jackasses are the Iranian government.

Does the Israeli team wear Yamikas when they play soccer? what is the damn big deal about not wearing the head scarf for a sporting event?

I don't know why they're bitching about this so much since they should already be used to their religion putting the kibosh on anything and everything enjoyable in life. Just add soccer to the list and move on.

Forum List

Back