Iranian Woman Charged with Adultery Faces Death by Stoning

Hey it's their country. I wish this poor woman the best of luck but the Iranian idiots wanted the Mullah Nazis so this is the price they have to pay. The Shah wasn't so bad. I have said this all along. The Mullahs are evil Nazis. Iranians get what they deserve in my opinion. It is their country so it's none of our business though. They should have never supported the deranged Mullah Nazis in the first place. It is what it is.

That's my point. It's their country, and there's nothing we can do about it until the people there change it for themselves. The only reason we are even aware of it here is because of mass communications capabilities that we did not have not-so-many years ago. This shit has been going on over there for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. It's not like opening up the can of worms is going to make them suddenly say "Hey, we're really screwing up over here. I think we need to re-think this." It's their culture, and culture is woven into the very fabric of society.

Hey it's their country. I wish this poor woman the best of luck but the Iranian idiots wanted the Mullah Nazis so this is the price they have to pay. The Shah wasn't so bad. I have said this all along. The Mullahs are evil Nazis. Iranians get what they deserve in my opinion. It is their country so it's none of our business though. They should have never supported the deranged Mullah Nazis in the first place. It is what it is.

That's my point. It's their country, and there's nothing we can do about it until the people there change it for themselves. The only reason we are even aware of it here is because of mass communications capabilities that we did not have not-so-many years ago. This shit has been going on over there for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. It's not like opening up the can of worms is going to make them suddenly say "Hey, we're really screwing up over here. I think we need to re-think this." It's their culture, and culture is woven into the very fabric of society.

I hear ya. The Shah really wasn't so bad. Jimmy Carter was just such a cowering p*ssy that he didn't stand up for the Shah. The Shah of Iran was an ally of ours for years. Jimmy Carter really p*ssied out on helping the man. Now look at what you have in Iran? A bunch of psycho Mullah Nazis with Nukes. What a disaster. God help this poor woman but the idiots wanted these Mullah Nazis so now they have to deal with it.

Agreed- our meddling goes way back, and Carter was inept and weak in foreign policy. We should be doing business in the ME, not trying to run the show. They have something we want (oil) because we won't drill for our own, and theirs is much easier to drill, so do business with them, but for God's sake, let them live however they want until the masses over there are willing and able to fight for democracy, if and when they want it.

It all goes back to the 70's and Jimmy Carter. The Shah of Iran was a loyal ally of ours for many years. But when it came time for us to stand up and help him,our President at the time cowered under his desk and handed the country over to the psycho Mullah Nazis. The Shah certainly wasn't perfect but he was a reasonable ally. We should have helped him more. He was certainly a much better alternative to what you see in Iran now. So thanks to Jimmy Carter's cowardice,we now have psycho Mullah Nazis with Nukes who enjoy stoning women. This whole disaster could have been prevented if we just had a President with some backbone all those years ago. I can't help this poor woman but i will pray for her.

Isn't that what our bible also says to do to them?

Provide the passage. Before you go looking, Jesus said we do not have to follow the Mosaic laws anymore but rather use them as a reference. He commanded we love God and all men and that we only follow 4 of the old laws. And none of them were stoning anyone.
Jesus Came To Fulfill Not To Destroy

n (Matthew 5:17), Jesus made the statement that He came not to destroy the law, or the prophets, but to fulfill. Based on that statement many ministers have taught their congregation that the arrival of Jesus did away with the Old Testament along with its laws. They even make the statement, to their congregation, that they are no longer under the Old Testament, but now operate under the New. So you have people believing that the Old Testament is no longer relevant today. One needs only to further examine the scriptures to find out, how incorrect that position is. In (Matthew 5:18), Jesus Himself states that as long as heaven and earth exist not one jot or not one tittle will pass from the law until all is fulfilled. Now you will find in a concordance that jot and tittle mean letter. Here Jesus clearly states that not one letter of the law will be changed as long as heaven and earth exist. We know that the law came from the Old Testament so based solely on (Matthew 5:18), it nor the Old Testament can not be done away with. There is clearly a discrepancy between what is being taught and what the scriptures say. The fact, that Jesus came to fulfill is known, because that is what is stated in (Matthew 5:17). But one needs to find out what He was to fulfill, since that is the condition put forth in (Matthew 5:18), when He said no letter would pass from the law until all is fulfilled. You will see the information needed to answer this will be found in the Old Testament. This itself serves as further proof as to how erroneous the position of doing away with the Old Testament is. This lesson will focus on what Jesus was referring to when He said He came not to destroy the law, but to fulfill and His position on the commandments.

It is being reported that Iran has decided to show mercy and hang her instead. They claim it's allowed because she has been convicted for murder (hanging) which takes precedence over adultery (stoning) (She didn't kill anyone but they don't let the facts get in the way). Unfuckingbelievable.
“According to the court’s ruling, she is convicted of murder and her death sentence has priority over her punishment [for committing adultery]”, the Tehran Times reported, citing Mohseni-Ejei.

The newspaper said that the prosecutor’s remarks mean Ashtiani -- an illiterate 43-year-old Azeri mother of two whose husband was killed by her cousin -- will not be stoned to death for committing adultery because she should first be executed for murder.

“The issue should not be politicized and the judiciary will not be influenced by the propaganda campaign launched by the Western media,” added Mohseni-Ejei, who also serves as the judiciary spokesman.

Read more: Woman to be stoned to death in Iran will be hanged instead - NYPOST.com

That's sharia fer ya. :(

New Topics

Forum List

Back