Iranian Scholar: Tom & Jerry cartoon is a Jewish Conspiracy

Could not be bothered to click on the link, because even the title shows that the cleric in questions is quite obviously a loony tune!

'Iranian Scholar' is an oxymoron these days.

Before the "revolution" Iran was home to some of the best scholars in the world. Iran's Art, literature, music, science were all second to none. Then they overthrew the American puppet government and the new religious leader has thrown out all Western culture and installed an Islamic fundamentalist government. Now everything is banned. It's quite unfortunate... the ancient Persian culture was FASCINATING.

The Iran of today is a 3rd world culture... poverty is rampant as the government spends billions of dollars for nuclear technology when Iran's oil supplies are nearly limitless and its oil exports to foreign countries are being cut down due to the oil exports of Iraq and plummeting demand. The amount of money being spent to fund Iran's nuclear program could be spent on Iran infrastructure, or welcoming capitalism into an Islamic government much like Dubai does. Persians are genetically predispositioned to be some of the most intelligent people on the planet. This Islamic fundamentalism fad has to go if Islam wants to survive into the 22nd century.

OMG, that guy is a moron
first off, Walt Disney had nothing to do with "tom & Jerry"
it was a Hanna/Barbera production
LOL
and tom, was a cat

Last edited:
Persians are genetically predispositioned to be some of the most intelligent people on the planet. .

Persian culture was and is all you say. Although there is a strong underground in Iran today and the country is not as backward as you think.

But WTF do you mean by this?
Persians are genetically predispositioned to be some of the most intelligent people on the planet. .
????

Last edited:
OMG, that guy is a moron
first off, Walt Disney had nothing to do with "tom & Jerry"
it was a Hanna/Barbera production
LOL
and tom, was a cat

OH YEAH, when he said Walt Disney I thought to myself "What??? I didn't know that at all... 0_o". It IS Hanna-Barbera. Oh that's funny.

OH YEAH, when he said Walt Disney I thought to myself "What??? I didn't know that at all... 0_o". It IS Hanna-Barbera. Oh that's funny.
not only that, but Walt Disney was Irish and a Congregationalist
how in the world that moron thought he was jewish is astounding

Forum List

Back