Iranian-Saudi tensions reach new level

After the Saudi crown prince declared that Saudi Arabia "works so that the battle is on their side, inside Iran, not in Saudi Arabia", Iran threatened to destroy all of Saudi Arabia except for Mecca and Medina in case the Saudis attack Iran.

Iran threatens to destroy Saudi Arabia if it attacks the Persian homeland

I wish US didn't take sides.

I wish US didn't immediately go to the side of the Saudi royal family.....

Why can the US JUST FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep out of their stupid shia sunni wars??????

After the Saudi crown prince declared that Saudi Arabia "works so that the battle is on their side, inside Iran, not in Saudi Arabia", Iran threatened to destroy all of Saudi Arabia except for Mecca and Medina in case the Saudis attack Iran.

Why can the US JUST FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep out of their stupid shia sunni wars??????
I think it is about oil. And politics. The Sunni Sharia states are in private property like Saudi Arabia, which has its private owners even in its name. And all of them host US military. Compared to that, Iran is the only Shia country. And although Iran is stronger than any of the Sunni countries, the US still sticks to its "Sunni choice". And the Sunni-Shia conflict is what comes with that alliances.

I think it is about oil. And politics. The Sunni Sharia states are in private property like Saudi Arabia, which has its private owners even in its name. And all of them host US military. Compared to that, Iran is the only Shia country. And although Iran is stronger than any of the Sunni countries, the US still sticks to its "Sunni choice". And the Sunni-Shia conflict is what comes with that alliances.

Let them fight among themselves....do not include US or any other Western country

Stupid oil sunnis .....stupid shia My God... why did they get involved with the Western world ?

Let them... Islamic scum sort themselves out without American help

My GOD please keep islamists out of the world YUCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These Islamist are savages..... stop them from entering your country.

Let them fight among themselves....do not include US or any other Western country

Stupid oil sunnis .....stupid shia My God... why did they get involved with the Western world ?

Let them... Islamic scum sort themselves out without American help

My GOD please keep islamists out of the world YUCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is rather the western world that got involved in the Middle East. Assuming that Saudi Arabia is a British creation like the other Sunni states, the current conflict is a western thing in the first place. It was the Brits who created the Wahabi extremism in order to manipulate the peoples and make them serving British interests while thinking they are on jihad.

Forum List

Back