Iranian People Refuse To Walk On Israeli, American Flag, Chant Enemy Is Not America

President Trump's tweet in Farsi expressing his support for Iranians protesting Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has already earned over 200,000 likes, making it the "most liked Persian tweet" in the social media giant's history, according to a leading think tank adviser.

The left will condemn him for cultural appropriation while standing on the corpses of Iranians Canadians...and in general opressed women around all of the planets 2nd and 3rd world shitholes
Excellent job by Trump (save for tweeting instead of issuing a more formal statement). I will hand it to him. He said the right things.

I am also enjoying the American right support progressives in Iran. That's not a "gotcha" point. I mean that sincerely. It just goes to show...

Oh cmon

I'm sure thiers a few bright free thinking capitalist who only wished they had a free stable nation ..I mean seriously they're not all retarded

Persia could be a jewel
It's not up to us to save anyone ....only help in smart ways ...non intrusive...no troops

And Fuck the Saudis

Lol Donald Trump....man of diplomacy and peace ...

Brietbart picks up an agency frog press story

Iran Agrees De-escalation 'Only Solution' to Solve Crises - Breitbart

Sniffle world world three is over

traditional-prints-and-posters.jpg

Sexual assaults are being reported across the country ....as white males have a hard time keeping thier blood lusting toxic masculinity under control during celebrations

tenor.gif

Both the Iranian regime and the neocons have surrendered

Derp

Farmers took a big hit. Importers of auto parts, furniture and machinery choked down punishing tariffs. Investment between the world’s two largest economies dropped.

No one ever said we wouldn't get bloddy noses

Much of the U.S. economy is largely unscathed by two turbulent years of trade war with China, economic indicators show.

We told yas .....you'll live and manufactures who were on top of it and ahead of the curve didn't even flinch ....if mr and mrs middle class we're bitchin over higher prices you'd hear it....they scream bloody murder when gasoline prices spike ...you'd hear it on consumer prices

Wsj.com

Wanna read the whole thing get yer own damn neoconSJ subscription...

View attachment 299888

Its a piece of zionist rag....stop jerking off to it goys.
It'd be funny as hell if you walked into a VFW post and said that.

Interestingly enough, I'd be willing to bet that there would be several in there that would allow him to say that, as we swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution, and free speech (even if I strongly disagree with it) is allowed. By the way, I'm a lifetime member of the VFW, and have been since 1992, when I got my lifetime membership while stationed in Jacksonville.

View attachment 299888

Anyone DUMB ENOUGH to go fight a war for the Zionist Imperialist Army is dumb enough to think they are fighting for "freedom" and all that hoorah hoorah bullshit.
Then go tell 'em. Go on. Have the courage of your convictions.

Or admit you're a coward.

I hope the Iranian government brings down the hammer on these traitorous students. ... :cool:
Trump tweeted support for those traitors and warned Iran to not hammer down.
This must be quite a conundrum for you.
Maybe the folks in Iran have had enough of hating and wishing death to America.
The Democratic Party has picked up that slogan.

View attachment 299888

Interestingly enough, I'd be willing to bet that there would be several in there that would allow him to say that, as we swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution, and free speech (even if I strongly disagree with it) is allowed. By the way, I'm a lifetime member of the VFW, and have been since 1992, when I got my lifetime membership while stationed in Jacksonville.
Yay you. Immaterial. He doesn't have the courage to do it.

View attachment 299888

Anyone DUMB ENOUGH to go fight a war for the Zionist Imperialist Army is dumb enough to think they are fighting for "freedom" and all that hoorah hoorah bullshit.

Why preach to idiots? Why literally waste my time? Those that know its wrong and evil admit it most don't want to admit it though. My father is one that can admit it. He did 4 years in the 82nd airborne and got out even though they wanted him to reenlist.

View attachment 299888

Why preach to idiots? Why literally waste my time? Those that know its wrong and evil admit it most don't want to admit it though. My father is one that can admit it. He did 4 years in the 82nd airborne and got out even though they wanted him to reenlist.
So you're oh-so-bravely bitching impotently and anonymously on the internet.

President Trump's tweet in Farsi expressing his support for Iranians protesting Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has already earned over 200,000 likes, making it the "most liked Persian tweet" in the social media giant's history, according to a leading think tank adviser.

The left will condemn him for cultural appropriation while standing on the corpses of Iranians Canadians...and in general opressed women around all of the planets 2nd and 3rd world shitholes
You Called It!

LAME: Iran says Trump’s Farsi tweet dishonors the Persian language.

You Called It!

LAME: Iran says Trump’s Farsi tweet dishonors the Persian language.
Iran's government doesn't like Trump using their language to express support for the people Iran's government is oppressing?

Imagine that.

"dishonors the farsi language..."???? -----is that like blasphemy? -----
capital crime? ---------I don't know how to say "death to America" in
Farsi-------but is it considered elegant eloquence in Farsi?

Forum List

Back