Iranian Passport: Institutionalized hatred

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Did you know that on the last page of every Iranian passport there is a phrase that makes it illegal to travel to Israel? In other words, they consider ALL of Israel occupied, and if they catch a non Iranian passport with an Israeli stamp in it, the person is immediately arrested and put in prison for being a "Zionist"?

passport.jpg

Did you know that on the last page of every Iranian passport there is a phrase that makes it illegal to travel to Israel? In other words, they consider ALL of Israel occupied, and if they catch a non Iranian passport with an Israeli stamp in it, the person is immediately arrested and put in prison for being a "Zionist"?

passport.jpg

These people need to calm down. Perhaps the Mossad could slip some Xanax in their drinking water.

passport.jpg

Why would this surprise you?

passport.jpg

These people need to calm down. Perhaps the Mossad could slip some Xanax in their drinking water.
Keep in mind that this phrase was placed in every Iranian passport from the moment the Islamists took over Iran in 1979 for over 30 years, without Israel ever doing anything to them. Talk about an "obsession" and religious fanaticism. This is basically like a national islamic mission statement on stamped on every Iranian passport.

passport.jpg

It doesn't surprise me. This is something most people are ignorant of, and I thought it would be good idea to inform people about it. While there are many countries that Iran's Islamists are at war with, for example the US, there is only one country that they hate so much as to mention in their passports. All of this brought about without Israel ever doing anything to Iran. Can you show me any other country that says the passport of their country is "not for use or entry into so and so country"? It just goes to show the degree of their obsession and hatred.

This is for those who think that "Iran did not really say it wants to destroy the state of Israel". I don't know how you can say that when this is what they put on their passports.

passport.jpg

Keep in mind that this phrase was placed in every Iranian passport from the moment the Islamists took over Iran in 1979 for over 30 years, without Israel ever doing anything to them. Talk about an "obsession" and religious fanaticism. This is basically like a national islamic mission statement on stamped on every Iranian passport.

Not only did Israel do nothing to warrant the irrational hatred of the Iranian regime, but Israel twice saved their asses. Had Israel not bombed out Saddam Hussein's nuclear program in 1981, there is little doubt Saddam would have nuked Iran during their long war, and when Iraq's warplanes and tanks were devastating Iranian forces, Israel sold Iran thousands of Tow and Hawk missiles to stop the Iraqi advance. This occurred in the context of every other nation in the ME, and even Iraqi Shi'ites, with the exception of Syria supporting Saddam's war against the Iranian regime.

Not only did Israel do nothing to warrant the irrational hatred of the Iranian regime, but Israel twice saved their asses. Had Israel not bombed out Saddam Hussein's nuclear program in 1981, there is little doubt Saddam would have nuked Iran during their long war, and when Iraq's warplanes and tanks were devastating Iranian forces, Israel sold Iran thousands of Tow and Hawk missiles to stop the Iraqi advance. This occurred in the context of every other nation in the ME, and even Iraqi Shi'ites, with the exception of Syria supporting Saddam's war against the Iranian regime.
That is correct, you are very well informed.

passport.jpg

It doesn't surprise me. This is something most people are ignorant of, and I thought it would be good idea to inform people about it. While there are many countries that Iran's Islamists are at war with, for example the US, there is only one country that they hate so much as to mention in their passports. All of this brought about without Israel ever doing anything to Iran. Can you show me any other country that says the passport of their country is "not for use or entry into so and so country"? It just goes to show the degree of their obsession and hatred.

This is for those who think that "Iran did not really say it wants to destroy the state of Israel". I don't know how you can say that when this is what they put on their passports.

Actually i would hope that they would add us onto their list..... Less terrorists to have to worry about.

Actually i would hope that they would add us onto their list..... Less terrorists to have to worry about.
Iranians do accept those who hold dual Iranian / US citizenship to travel back to Iran, mainly because they know many Iranian exiles here in the US hold US citizenship as well. And of course US citizens can travel to Iran, as we know. So you consider the US a terrorist country? Is that what you are saying?

Iranians do accept those who hold dual Iranian / US citizenship to travel back to Iran, mainly because they know many Iranian exiles here in the US hold US citizenship as well. And of course US citizens can travel to Iran, as we know. So you consider the US a terrorist country? Is that what you are saying?

No i am saying.... hopefully they stay home and don't come here.

While it is true that such notation on each passport that the IRI issues exists, Iranians, particularly the Jewish Iranians still visit Israel (via Turkey) and Israeli officials know better not to stamp their passports.
You should distinguish between the people of Iran and the thugs of the Islamic Republic.
This may surprise you but most Iranians do not harbor any animosity toward Israel and believe it or not, Radio Israel (like Voice of America) is a must listen to in many households and the listeners wouldn't believe a report unless "Amir Menashe" its Israeli of Iranian origin anchor authenticates it.

While it is true that such notation on each passport that the IRI issues exists, Iranians, particularly the Jewish Iranians still visit Israel (via Turkey) and Israeli officials know better not to stamp their passports.
You should distinguish between the people of Iran and the thugs of the Islamic Republic.
This may surprise you but most Iranians do not harbor any animosity toward Israel and believe it or not, Radio Israel (like Voice of America) is a must listen to in many households and the listeners wouldn't believe a report unless "Amir Menashe" its Israeli of Iranian origin anchor authenticates it.
Hey amir, thanks for your input, please read my posts again. I was very careful to distinguish between the Islamists running the Iranian govt. in Iran, the Islamist takeover of 1979, etc. from the people of Iran. The people of Iran are mostly pro America and totally against the Islamists in charge, however they are unable to do much about it, as they are as brutal if not more than Syria's Assad. In fact it is the Iranians that are showing the Syrian govt. how to crush their people's will.

Hey amir, thanks for your input, please read my posts again. I was very careful to distinguish between the Islamists running the Iranian govt. in Iran, the Islamist takeover of 1979, etc. from the people of Iran. The people of Iran are mostly pro America and totally against the Islamists in charge, however they are unable to do much about it, as they are as brutal if not more than Syria's Assad. In fact it is the Iranians that are showing the Syrian govt. how to crush their people's will.
I am sorry if I misunderstood your comment, Roudy. I agree that the people of Iran are generally pro west, specially pro America. In fact you may be aware that the Iranians were the first or among the first people in the world outside the US who held vigils and expressed their solidarity and sympathy with the Americans when the 9/11 slaughter took place.
I tried to attach some pictures showing Iranian youths positive attitude toward America, but apparently this site wouldn't allow me to do so, so you guys would have to take my words for it!

I am sorry if I misunderstood your comment, Roudy. I agree that the people of Iran are generally pro west, specially pro America. In fact you may be aware that the Iranians were the first or among the first people in the world outside the US who held vigils and expressed their solidarity and sympathy with the Americans when the 9/11 slaughter took place.
I tried to attach some pictures showing Iranian youths positive attitude toward America, but apparently this site wouldn't allow me to do so, so you guys would have to take my words for it!
Yes Amir, did Obama drop the ball when the Iranians rose up against the facists ruling their govt in 2009 or what? Of course that isn't the only time he dropped the ball.

Roudy:
Yes Amir, did Obama drop the ball when the Iranians rose up against the facists ruling their govt in 2009 or what? Of course that isn't the only time he dropped the ball?
In as much as I love to see the mullahs hanged and pray for democracy in Iran, Obama's hand were tied.
All the ayatollah and his henchmen need is to be able to show an outside hand helping their overthrow. Already they blame everything from food ration to earthquake on the CIA , M15 or Mossad, and the revolution loses its legitimacy the second it is accused of being bought. Kind of the way Bashir Assad (as did Moamar Ghadafi) portray the rebels, a bunch of treacherous puppets.
The insurgency and consequently a regime change must come from within to be fruitful.

passport.jpg

Did you know that it is against the law to travel to Cuba on a US passport?

Nations tend to do that, ya know?

passport.jpg

There are many nations that have issues / embargos on travel or trade with other nations. But seldom do we see it as a national mission statement endorsed in every passport. You do understand the difference don't you? Plus, at the time this phrase was placed on Iranian passports, Israel had not done a single thing to the Iranians. This is about 30 years ago, way before the Iranian nuclear issue.

So we have an obsession with the destruction of another nation, totally unprovoked.

passport.jpg

There are many nations that have issues / embargos on travel or trade with other nations. But seldom do we see it as a national mission statement endorsed in every passport. You do understand the difference don't you? Plus, at the time this phrase was placed on Iranian passports, Israel had not done a single thing to the Iranians. This is about 30 years ago, way before the Iranian nuclear issue.

So we have an obsession with the destruction of another nation, totally unprovoked.
You got the picture off a blog! how do we know just what your repeating, its not even written in Farsi, the official language if Iran

passport.jpg

Iran is hardly the only country that doesn't want its citizens traveling to Israel, there are several Muslim countries that are the same way, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan come to mind.

Forum List

Back