Iranian Parliament Chants “Death to America” – Votes to Ban Nuclear Inspections (VIDEO)

When I was an adolescent----I considered pre-football game PEP RALLIES to be idiotic.
The part I hated were CHANTS----more than a
thousand kids shouting out in a kind of sing song-----meaningless nonsense----about the neighboring town----even including threats
to KILL THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM

The inspectors gave identities of scientists to NSA and Mossad that then assassinated those scientists. There is no reason for Iran to trust the West.
New book claims Mossad assassination unit killed Iranian nuclear scientists World news The Guardian

From you link:

These assertions, like most of the claims in the book, are not backed up by quotes, even anonymous ones, or by any other kinds of references. The style of the book is to state such things as facts and we have to take it or leave it. Raviv refers to the style, also used by Bob Woodward, as 'synthesis'. The grounds for the claims are largely the reputations of the authors. Melman, in particular, is a doyen of Israeli national security experts, until recently on the liberal Ha'aretz newspaper, and is widely respected. My guess from reading it that the former Mossad boss, Meir Dagan, is a primary source.

Still, there are a lot of blurry edges in the book. It implies that the blast in a missile base near Tehran in December 2011 which killed the godfather of the Iranian programme, Major General Hassan Moghadam, was the work of Mossad, but Melman conceded this was purely supposition. There are also a lot of references to Iranian weaponisation work in the present tense, though all the evidence presented points to past activity.

the former head of Mossad is his source? Really?

When I was an adolescent----I considered pre-football game PEP RALLIES to be idiotic.
thousand kids shouting out in a kind of sing song-----meaningless nonsense----about the neighboring town----even including threats

Before I guess, could you tell my the point you are trying to make?

Iran is holding pep rallies...

Iran is holding pep rallies...

So? What is the point? Every pep rally I attended a game actually did follow. Even if action doesn't then it doesn't change that they VOTED to stop inspectors.

Now what would be said if in the US congress they chanted death to Iran?

The inspectors gave identities of scientists to NSA and Mossad that then assassinated those scientists. There is no reason for Iran to trust the West.
New book claims Mossad assassination unit killed Iranian nuclear scientists World news The Guardian

From you link:

These assertions, like most of the claims in the book, are not backed up by quotes, even anonymous ones, or by any other kinds of references. The style of the book is to state such things as facts and we have to take it or leave it. Raviv refers to the style, also used by Bob Woodward, as 'synthesis'. The grounds for the claims are largely the reputations of the authors. Melman, in particular, is a doyen of Israeli national security experts, until recently on the liberal Ha'aretz newspaper, and is widely respected. My guess from reading it that the former Mossad boss, Meir Dagan, is a primary source.

Still, there are a lot of blurry edges in the book. It implies that the blast in a missile base near Tehran in December 2011 which killed the godfather of the Iranian programme, Major General Hassan Moghadam, was the work of Mossad, but Melman conceded this was purely supposition. There are also a lot of references to Iranian weaponisation work in the present tense, though all the evidence presented points to past activity.

It doesn´t matter of the Mossad used hired guns or its own assassination unit.
Israel s Mossad trained assassins of Iran nuclear scientists report says - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News
Iran thwarts Mossad attempt to assassinate nuclear scientist RT News

From you link:

Israel s Mossad trained assassins of Iran nuclear scientists report says - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

It was the source of the information I was questioning.

From you link:

Yeah. But the Mossad is doing its dirty business more or less openly.

From you link:

Then the evidence should be easy to obtain we should not have to take the OPINION of the author no matter how respected. Maybe he has an ax to grind but I seriously doubt an ex-head of the Mossad is leaking information. Doing so would seem to me to be very unhealthy for the person doing so.

Again, you are making claims that are not being backed by facts. I am not even saying you are wrong, I am saying we can't know with the evidence presented.

From you link:

Then the evidence should be easy to obtain we should not have to take the OPINION of the author no matter how respected. Maybe he has an ax to grind but I seriously doubt an ex-head of the Mossad is leaking information. Doing so would seem to me to be very unhealthy for the person doing so.

Again, you are making claims that are not being backed by facts. I am not even saying you are wrong, I am saying we can't know with the evidence presented.
I did not that claim that an ex-Mossad boss claimed something or not.

From you link:

never stopped blei et al. from making libelous claims------it galvanizes the glorious
blood shed

From you link:

The article in the OP did.

I ain´t the article.

And the article doesn´t quote Mizrahi making a direct claim.

"A former deputy Mossad chief, Ilan Mizrahi, was in London yesterday and I asked him about it. He said: "Yes I think amimut is corroding, but I still think it is a good policy.""

I ain´t the article.

OK, my bad, the OP did and you did in this reply:

And this reply:

I ain´t the article.

OK, my bad, the OP did and you did in this reply:

And this reply:

That statement doesn´t claim that the Mossad used hired guns or not.

Forum List

Back