Iranian Official: Israel's Annihilation Still Our Central Goal

images

I'm going with the liberal attitude that it's none of our business to interfere with other countries... So if Iran or some other nation, like Egypt, decides to screw with Israel (Stupid idea because I wouldn't want to attack Israel. I've been there a few times.) it's none of our business. In turn if Israel retaliates and decides to keep someplace(s) like Cairo and/or Mecca it's none of our business either.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Israel will do the preemptive strike, they will probably do a false flag first.

Then it wont be seen as a pre-emptive strike will it. But you will just post islamonazi propaganda sites as your source for the false flag and not back them up with a reliable unbiased source.

images

I'm going with the liberal attitude that it's none of our business to interfere with other countries... So if Iran or some other nation, like Egypt, decides to screw with Israel (Stupid idea because I wouldn't want to attack Israel. I've been there a few times.) it's none of our business. In turn if Israel retaliates and decides to keep someplace(s) like Cairo and/or Mecca it's none of our business either.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Then it wont be seen as a pre-emptive strike will it. But you will just post islamonazi propaganda sites as your source for the false flag and not back them up with a reliable unbiased source.

No they will then say " Israel has every right to protect its people and land" and blame it on self defense, very predicable. Also so predicable they are acting up now before their New Year.

Who cares?
jews hate white people..we're goyim and shiksas and "unclean"to them...and of course they imagine themselves as "gods chosen people" and should be allowed special consideration.. LMAO...

They starved at least 3 million ethnic ukrainians to death in the holodomor...then, of course, there is the jew led bolshevik revolution in 1917 where at LEAST 10 million whites were murdered out of the TOTAL 30 million they killed...See "lev bronstein".
Communism is a jewish invention.
We fought on the wrong side in WWII..We should have crushed russian communism.

arabs hate white people..We're "infidels" to them.

...fuckem both..Let them sort their problems and let the chips fall where they will.

OK, folks, we have another Jew hater stepping up to the plate. He probably has a picture of his fuehrer hanging in a prominent place in his apartment. I wonder which White Supremacist group he belongs to.

Gee, most of the Middle Easterners I come across here look pretty White to me. I have seen Italians and Greeks with darker complexions. As for the Jews, I am sure you have come across a few in the U.S. who probably are as light complected as you, if not lighter.

I swear -- some of the posers here remind me of the KKK.

facts aren't "hate"
I notice you won't go anywhere NEAR discussing the facts I posted...Debunk them.....go on...

How about you post these "facts" first with the source so we can take them apart one by one and show that you are indeed posting isloamionazi propaganda lies and white trash blood libels

I vote MECCA!!!!!!! If Israel holds Mecca for 10 years and knocks ----muslim artifacts------it becomes>>>>>
JEWISH LAND (according to the accepted criteria of muslim koranic
scholars)

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

No they will then say " Israel has every right to protect its people and land" and blame it on self defense, very predicable. Also so predicable they are acting up now before their New Year.

Are you saying that Israel does not have the right to protect its lands and people from attacks. Any action that can be seen by anyone as a war footing will result in action. So Iran sending weapons through Syria to hezbolla is an act of war

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

do you have a precedent for this "new year" thing? "acting up before their new year"--------is that some kind of historic trend
of which you handlers have some special kabbalistic "knowledge"?.
Did they actually "predict" it? I am fascinated-----what, exactly,
is THE PREDICTION? I predict that there will be a very bloody
conflict in Yemen------of course I predicted that one more than a year ago---------and still do. Your handlers should be AT LEAST as
good as me on the prediction game------(I remain the ORACLE of USMB) my prediction INCLUDES the influx of Shiite shit into
Yemen followed by an influx of sunni scum

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

do you have a precedent for this "new year" thing? "acting up before their new year"--------is that some kind of historic trend
conflict in Yemen------of course I predicted that one more than a year ago---------and still do. Your handlers should be AT LEAST as
good as me on the prediction game------(I remain the ORACLE of USMB) my prediction INCLUDES the influx of Shiite shit into

Keep up with the news, last year they "claimed" they shot down a Syrian plane, (I say claimed as I never believe a word they say anymore) and the next day the US starts bombing. If you can't keep up with the news , its too bad, you just have to take my word for it,as I do not lie.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Are you saying that Israel does not have the right to protect its lands and people from attacks. Any action that can be seen by anyone as a war footing will result in action. So Iran sending weapons through Syria to hezbolla is an act of war

no, silly------she is saying that Iran and its proxies-----Syria and Hezbollah has a DIVINE RIGHT to destroy Israel ----declarations of intent and --actual actions by Iran and its proxies to that end-----
are NOT ACTS OF WAR------they are "the will of allah and his rapist pal, muhummad"

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Keep up with the news, last year they "claimed" they shot down a Syrian plane, (I say claimed as I never believe a word they say anymore) and the next day the US starts bombing. If you can't keep up with the news , its too bad, you just have to take my word for it,as I do not lie.

you are citing an incident in which Israel claimed to have shot down
a Syrian plane at which point the USA bombed Syria??. I do not remember that the US bombed Syria-----I do remember the incident
of a shoot down of a Syrian plane-------and believe it not at all unlikely
since Syria has been engaged in a civil war for years You got a link to "USA BOMBS SYRIA BECAUSE OF A PLANE SHOOT DOWN BY ISRAEL"? I do recall Israel and some anti Hezbollah
factions-----attacking a convoy of Russian weapons being shipped
thru Syria to Hezbollah in Lebanon. <<<also not unlikely since Hezbollah is funded and armed and controlled by Iran----and
Syria and Iran are allies. What point are you struggling to make----
Iran shipped arms to Hezbollah in Lebanon in CELEBRATION of the
Jewish New Year? ,<<<something like the Egyptian celebration of
the jewish new year in 1973??? gee----some things never change

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

you don't lie? ------ok ----you just paraphrase propaganda.
You have stated that you hate jews----I believe that.
And you believe the propaganda that you cite and you
believe along with your catechism whore that jews control
the world and have inflicted evil upon it. I believe that you
believe that-------as did Queen Isabella of spain. She also
believed that she had a right to kill Mexicans, including
Montezuma-------and to steal their gold. I believe that
Magda Goebbels BELIEVED that she did not lie even as she
shoved cyanide down the throats of her five toddlers (or 6? I
don't remember) -----she seemed to believe that piles of dead
bodies would get her and her kids into trouble----unfairly

Who cares?
jews hate white people..we're goyim and shiksas and "unclean"to them...and of course they imagine themselves as "gods chosen people" and should be allowed special consideration.. LMAO...

They starved at least 3 million ethnic ukrainians to death in the holodomor...then, of course, there is the jew led bolshevik revolution in 1917 where at LEAST 10 million whites were murdered out of the TOTAL 30 million they killed...See "lev bronstein".

...fuckem both..Let them sort their problems and let the chips fall where they will.

OK, folks, we have another Jew hater stepping up to the plate. He probably has a picture of his fuehrer hanging in a prominent place in his apartment. I wonder which White Supremacist group he belongs to.

Gee, most of the Middle Easterners I come across here look pretty White to me. I have seen Italians and Greeks with darker complexions. As for the Jews, I am sure you have come across a few in the U.S. who probably are as light complected as you, if not lighter.

facts aren't "hate"
I notice you won't go anywhere NEAR discussing the facts I posted...Debunk them.....go on...

Tell you what you have to do for us. Stand outside a Mosque that is attended by mostly Arabs in America, and then stand outside a Synagogue here in America. As the members of each place of worship are departing,, take pictures of both groups and post them here so that we can see the complexions of the people who attended services. Tell the Jews that they hate Whites and that Christians are dirty even though the Christians who intermarried with the Jews have heard of no such thing. Tell the Muslims that their complexion is so dark that none of them would be considered White.

After you have done this deed, you can go home and wash and iron your white robe before you start burning crosses on Black people's lawns. I have faith that most Americans are not like you and can accept the differences of each other, whether the difference is religion, race, or ethnicity.

Who cares?

facts aren't "hate"

How about you post these "facts" first with the source so we can take them apart one by one and show that you are indeed posting isloamionazi propaganda lies and white trash blood libels

Phoenall, do you think that a dummy like he is would have ever heard of Bronstein (Leon Trotsky) if he didn't read the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. By the way, Bronstein at one time lived in the Bronx. He probably took the subway to Manhattan to see the burlesque shows. That was sure better than living through cold Russian winters.

Forum List

Back