Iranian Official: Israel's Annihilation Still Our Central Goal

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Imagine a country being run by such religious nut as these leaders?

Senior official rebuffs British claims Iran's stance towards Israel has softened.

By Ari Soffer

First Publish: 8/25/2015, 6:13 PM

611755.jpg

Destroying Israel and opposing the US key to Iran's ideology
Credit: Reuters
A senior Iranian official has reiterated that Iran views the annihilation of the State of Israel as its most central foreign policy, despite warming relations with western powers.

The Iranian Parliament Speaker's Adviser for International Affairs, HosseinSheikholeslam, made the comments in a speech to reporters in Tehran, during which he also attacked the British Foreign Secretary for suggesting Iran's hostility towards Israel had softened since the nuclear deal.

"Our positions against the usurper Zionist regime have not changed at all; Israel should be annihilated and this is our ultimate slogan," Sheikholeslam said Tuesday, according to the semi-official Fars News.

Continue reading at:

images

I'm going with the liberal attitude that it's none of our business to interfere with other countries... So if Iran or some other nation, like Egypt, decides to screw with Israel (Stupid idea because I wouldn't want to attack Israel. I've been there a few times.) it's none of our business. In turn if Israel retaliates and decides to keep someplace(s) like Cairo and/or Mecca it's none of our business either.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

Senior official rebuffs British claims Iran's stance towards Israel has softened.

By Ari Soffer

611755.jpg

A senior Iranian official has reiterated that Iran views the annihilation of the State of Israel as its most central foreign policy, despite warming relations with western powers.

The Iranian Parliament Speaker's Adviser for International Affairs, HosseinSheikholeslam, made the comments in a speech to reporters in Tehran, during which he also attacked the British Foreign Secretary for suggesting Iran's hostility towards Israel had softened since the nuclear deal.

"Our positions against the usurper Zionist regime have not changed at all; Israel should be annihilated and this is our ultimate slogan," Sheikholeslam said Tuesday, according to the semi-official Fars News.

Continue reading at:

Imagine a country run by even worse religious nuts.

SAUDI ARABIA. Oh, wait, we don't know that because they're allies. So we treat them nicely.

By Ari Soffer

611755.jpg

Continue reading at:

That's just Iran's GOP. Iran's liberals will check those types of lunatics eventually. Give 'em 10, maybe 20 years.

And Israel's Zionist regime has not changed against Iran since 1990, and darn they missed their chance at blowing it up just a few years ago.

images

I'm going with the liberal attitude that it's none of our business to interfere with other countries... So if Iran or some other nation, like Egypt, decides to screw with Israel (Stupid idea because I wouldn't want to attack Israel. I've been there a few times.) it's none of our business. In turn if Israel retaliates and decides to keep someplace(s) like Cairo and/or Mecca it's none of our business either.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Israel will do the preemptive strike, they will probably do a false flag first.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Penelope will PROBABLY suck the next Shiite cock shoved into her islamo Nazi whore mouth----ALLAHUAKBAAAAR

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

Penelope will PROBABLY suck the next Shiite cock shoved into her islamo Nazi whore mouth----ALLAHUAKBAAAAR

Man you have a foul mouth and mind. Get you mind out of the gutter for once.

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

MY MIND has never been in the gutter-----but I have encountered lots
gutter scum ----because I am a real health care worker, and I have also lived among Nazi shit like you------therefore I recognize precisely
that which you are. It is a matter of diagnostic skill

I am fascinated that Penelope's take on the pronouncement of her Iranian pimp-----that his goal is ANNHILATION OF A COUNTRY---to wit genocide----- has elicited a whore's response----"YOUR mind is in the gutter" as she cock sucks her genocidal hero

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I wonder what the viewers think. Is it better to have a foul mouth or to spend your days inciting hatred against the Jews, hatred that could result in murder? Penelope doesn't think about that as she hops around these forums doing that. If she does, it doesn't matter to her what her incitement against the Jews brings on.

As I posted the other week, Jack Kelly, a journalist, Green Beret and an Assistant Secretary of Defense, stated in an article -- All that stands between the Jews and another Holocaust is the United States of America .

It appears that Penelope is hoping to change this with her daily incitements against the Jews.

Probably another fake translation expanding the Israeli government to the entire nation.

Is it really that difficult for you to stop yourself from making such nonsensical remarks? I realize you have mental problems, but can't you think before you write something stupid?

Who cares?
jews hate white people..we're goyim and shiksas and "unclean"to them...and of course they imagine themselves as "gods chosen people" and should be allowed special consideration.. LMAO...

They starved at least 3 million ethnic ukrainians to death in the holodomor...then, of course, there is the jew led bolshevik revolution in 1917 where at LEAST 10 million whites were murdered out of the TOTAL 30 million they killed...See "lev bronstein".
Communism is a jewish invention.
We fought on the wrong side in WWII..We should have crushed russian communism.

arabs hate white people..We're "infidels" to them.

...fuckem both..Let them sort their problems and let the chips fall where they will.

Who cares?
jews hate white people..we're goyim and shiksas and "unclean"to them...and of course they imagine themselves as "gods chosen people" and should be allowed special consideration.. LMAO...

They starved at least 3 million ethnic ukrainians to death in the holodomor...then, of course, there is the jew led bolshevik revolution in 1917 where at LEAST 10 million whites were murdered out of the TOTAL 30 million they killed...See "lev bronstein".

...fuckem both..Let them sort their problems and let the chips fall where they will.

OK, folks, we have another Jew hater stepping up to the plate. He probably has a picture of his fuehrer hanging in a prominent place in his apartment. I wonder which White Supremacist group he belongs to.

Gee, most of the Middle Easterners I come across here look pretty White to me. I have seen Italians and Greeks with darker complexions. As for the Jews, I am sure you have come across a few in the U.S. who probably are as light complected as you, if not lighter.

I swear -- some of the posers here remind me of the KKK.

Who cares?

OK, folks, we have another Jew hater stepping up to the plate. He probably has a picture of his fuehrer hanging in a prominent place in his apartment. I wonder which White Supremacist group he belongs to.

Gee, most of the Middle Easterners I come across here look pretty White to me. I have seen Italians and Greeks with darker complexions. As for the Jews, I am sure you have come across a few in the U.S. who probably are as light complected as you, if not lighter.

I swear -- some of the posers here remind me of the KKK.

facts aren't "hate"
I notice you won't go anywhere NEAR discussing the facts I posted...Debunk them.....go on...

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

I wonder what the viewers think. Is it better to have a foul mouth or to spend your days inciting hatred against the Jews, hatred that could result in murder? Penelope doesn't think about that as she hops around these forums doing that. If she does, it doesn't matter to her what her incitement against the Jews brings on.

As I posted the other week, Jack Kelly, a journalist, Green Beret and an Assistant Secretary of Defense, stated in an article -- All that stands between the Jews and another Holocaust is the United States of America .

It appears that Penelope is hoping to change this with her daily incitements against the Jews.

WHO ME??? a foul mouth?????----I would never actually ENUNCIATE the words that correctly describe our dear penny and her "political views" (aka islamo Nazi parrotings). Penny need not worry about inciting violence---she can always simply deny that it ever happened ------THE ZIONIST MEDIA DID IT

Forum List

Back