Iranian Nuke Site Like Barack Obama's Original Birth Certificate; All Inspection Efforts Rejected

I'm not surprised.

The "agreement" that Kerry and Barry were so excited about isn't worth the paper its written on.

Iran has never honored any agreement its ever made in regard to its Nuke program.

After all we are the "Great Satan" and they hate us so anyone who thinks they will abide by any agreement they make with us is dumber than a box of rocks.

In fact, the box of rocks is smarter.
It's much better to declare war on Iran for $Billions and thousands of American lives + god knows how many innocent Iranian lives.

I'm not surprised.

The "agreement" that Kerry and Barry were so excited about isn't worth the paper its written on.

Iran has never honored any agreement its ever made in regard to its Nuke program.

After all we are the "Great Satan" and they hate us so anyone who thinks they will abide by any agreement they make with us is dumber than a box of rocks.

It's much better to declare war on Iran for $Billions and thousands of American lives + god knows how many innocent Iranian lives.

No it isn't. But that agreement is worthless because Iran won't abide by it.

Iran will still be working on its nuke program as Obama and Kerry are still congratulating themselves on the "deal."

I'm not surprised.

No it isn't. But that agreement is worthless because Iran won't abide by it.

Iran will still be working on its nuke program as Obama and Kerry are still congratulating themselves on the "deal."
So, you have no better solution.

Forum List

Back