Iranian Nuke Site Like Barack Obama's Original Birth Certificate; All Inspection Efforts Rejected

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotta love it. Great article and no doubt brilliantly written by a true American patriotic military man who's father has the Zumwalt stealth warship named after him.

zumwalt-name%2Bop.jpg

uss_zumwalt_ddg_1000_poster_by_sfreeman%2Bop.jpg

Breitbart News: Iranian Nuke Site Like Obama's Birth Certificate; All Inspection Efforts Rejected
Read more at Breitbart News Iranian Nuke Site Like Obama s Birth Certificate All Inspection Efforts Rejected - Birther Report

Last edited:
It's 2015 and we still have something called the "Birther Report"? :happy-1:

• Banned
Yes. Until the original document is inspected, it is an imformative site that should stay up.

Yes. Until the original document is inspected, it is an imformative site that should stay up.

I agree and I think you should never vote for any candidate ever who deviates from you plan. I mean, NEVER, show the GOP who is boss.

I agree and I think you should never vote for any candidate ever who deviates from you plan. I mean, NEVER, show the GOP who is boss.

And I mean seriously Steve, prove you're a man by marginalizing yourself to the wingnut brigade where you are guaranteed to never get your way, it's a bitch to be so authentic and true and anything less and you've ruined your entire brand (for whatever it's worth). Get ready to have a horribly bad November evening.

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING coming out of Chicago is a red-flag event.

We are a nation of gullible suckers and Obama has sweet-talked us onto the road of ruin.

He has cheapened, sullied, berated, chastised, and belittled both our Constitution and our Flag.

And the saddest part of it all... Liberals thank him and worship him for it.

We are a nation of gullible suckers and Obama has sweet-talked us onto the road of ruin.

He has cheapened, sullied, berated, chastised, and belittled both our Constitution and our Flag.

Maybe it's time to ditch the confederate battle flag?

Git some, Brotch. :slap:

All in agreement, the new Democrat flag needs to go...
Gay rebel flag.jpg
Gay rebel flag.jpg
Gay rebel flag.jpg

All in agreement, the new Democrat flag needs to go...View attachment 46038View attachment 46038View attachment 46038
Nope, the GOP latched onto it.

All in agreement, the new Democrat flag needs to go...View attachment 46038View attachment 46038View attachment 46038
Nope, the GOP latched onto it.
Nope, I disagree.... But I just wonder why the Libs seem confused about their flag...
kerry_surrender_flag.jpg

I'm not surprised.

The "agreement" that Kerry and Barry were so excited about isn't worth the paper its written on.

Iran has never honored any agreement its ever made in regard to its Nuke program.

After all we are the "Great Satan" and they hate us so anyone who thinks they will abide by any agreement they make with us is dumber than a box of rocks.

In fact, the box of rocks is smarter.

Forum List

Back