Iranian journalist defects: "obama is an iranian stooge"

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Iranian journalist covering nuke talks defects to West The Times of Israel

"According to the British Telegraph newspaper, Motaghi also harshly criticized the American role in the talks, saying the White House was attempting to persuade the other members of the P5+1 group of nations (US, England, France, Russia, China and Germany) to accept Iran’s point of view.

“The US negotiating team is mainly there to speak on Iran’s behalf with other members of the 5+1 countries and convince them of a deal,” Montaghi said.

========================

I have suspected obama is a manchurian candidate, and am now in full agreement with those who have called for his impeachment and removal from office.

This is an astounding development, that the MSM news media is clearly doing what it can to cover up.

Only because for some reason RWer's hate Muslims, hate Oblama cause he may be a Muslim, yet take the erroneous word of a Muslim...

"According to the British Telegraph newspaper, Motaghi also harshly criticized the American role in the talks, saying the White House was attempting to persuade the other members of the P5+1 group of nations (US, England, France, Russia, China and Germany) to accept Iran’s point of view.

“The US negotiating team is mainly there to speak on Iran’s behalf with other members of the 5+1 countries and convince them of a deal,” Montaghi said.

========================

I have suspected obama is a manchurian candidate, and am now in full agreement with those who have called for his impeachment and removal from office.

This is an astounding development, that the MSM news media is clearly doing what it can to cover up.

Obama is a nice guy----but he is desperate to be a HERO----at the expense of all of mankind-----Carter was like that

========================

Obama is a nice guy----but he is desperate to be a HERO----at the expense of all of mankind-----Carter was like that
It's a Christian thang...

Of course Barack Obama is a stooge for Iran....with the Iranian Valerie Jarrett in the background....

My God! what a President Americans have elected twice.....did they know they were electing a Muslim?

Unbelievable!

• Banned
Only because for some reason RWer's hate Muslims, hate Oblama cause he may be a Muslim, yet take the erroneous word of a Muslim...

LOL, hilarious how c-nts like this will squirm and try to deflect away even when a fucking iranian themselves calls obama out for being a piece of shit.

Mentally ill garbage, it comes RIGHT from the horse's mouth, and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Unquestionably

3257236087_fd209578dd.jpg

Of course Barack Obama is a stooge for Iran....with the Iranian Valerie Jarrett in the background....

My God! what a President Americans have elected twice.....did they know they were electing a Muslim?

Unbelievable!
He must be since you Iranian heart throb is telling you...

LOL, hilarious how c-nts like this will squirm and try to deflect away even when a fucking iranian themselves calls obama for being a piece of shit.

Mentally ill garbage, it comes RIGHT from the horse's mouth, and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it.
Considering that the latest report on negotiations does not jibe with this alleged account... yes, I call
th

Unbelievable!

I knew it...if I knew there's no reason those idiot dimowitcrats didn't know it. They just saw what looked to be an "African" native face and went apeshit over the sorry bastard. We gonna be first to elect a black guy!

Forum List

Back