Iranian Jets Fire on U.S. drone

A World War III ................ take that Emperor Obaminoius.

Coming soon ..... nuclear toys and everything .... Obama what will you do? be on the side of your Muslism relatives? or on the side of poor America?

What a sad President...what a sad electorate..... you will all pay ..all the same ... bunch of *** and see the Light soon :)

Coming soon ..... nuclear toys and everything .... Obama what will you do? be on the side of your Muslism relatives? or on the side of poor America?

What a sad President...what a sad electorate..... you will all pay ..all the same ... bunch of *** and see the Light soon :)

what a complete freak..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w]Dr. Strangelove - Ending - YouTube[/ame]

what a complete freak..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w]Dr. Strangelove - Ending - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, that's a scary scenario ... but I have to admit I rather like Vera Lynn's 1940s song "We'll meet again"

*off topic* Great movie Dr Strangelove, great Director Stanley Kubrick :)

tumblr_lmadzeL2jq1qf3fv0o1_500.gif

This is a bullshit story from un-named Washinton sources claiming shit without any evidence and the mainstream media just takes it as gospel. It's nothing more than Pentagon propaganda, much like Iraq had WMD's bullshit.

But let's take a moment to express our concern and support about the drone involved in the incident.

First things first: let us pause for a moment to extend our thoughts and prayers to this US drone. Although it was not physically injured, being shot at by the Iranians - while it was doing nothing other than peacefully minding its own business - must have been a very traumatic experience. I think I speak on behalf of everyone, regardless of political views, when I say that we all wish this brave hero a speedy recovery and hope it is back in full health soon, protecting our freedom
Our hearts and prayers go out to the drone and it's family.

what a complete freak..

Yes, that's a scary scenario ... but I have to admit I rather like Vera Lynn's 1940s song "We'll meet again"

*off topic* Great movie Dr Strangelove, great Director Stanley Kubrick :)

tumblr_lmadzeL2jq1qf3fv0o1_500.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bySOLv6xAc]Vera by Pink Floyd (Lyrics Video) - YouTube[/ame]

This is a bullshit story from un-named Washinton sources claiming shit without any evidence and the mainstream media just takes it as gospel. It's nothing more than Pentagon propaganda, much like Iraq had WMD's bullshit.

But let's take a moment to express our concern and support about the drone involved in the incident.

First things first: let us pause for a moment to extend our thoughts and prayers to this US drone. Although it was not physically injured, being shot at by the Iranians - while it was doing nothing other than peacefully minding its own business - must have been a very traumatic experience. I think I speak on behalf of everyone, regardless of political views, when I say that we all wish this brave hero a speedy recovery and hope it is back in full health soon, protecting our freedom
Our hearts and prayers go out to the drone and it's family.

This has been confirmed , "Iran's defence minister has confirmed a Pentagon statement that two Iranian fighter jets fired on an unarmed US Predator drone in the Gulf last week.

"Last week an anonymous plane entered the space over the territorial waters of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the Persian Gulf area which, due to the timely, clever and decisive action of our armed forces, was forced to flee," Ahmad Vahidi was quoted on ISNA as saying on Friday."

Iran confirms fighter jets fired on US drone - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

This has been confirmed , "Iran's defence minister has confirmed a Pentagon statement that two Iranian fighter jets fired on an unarmed US Predator drone in the Gulf last week.

"Last week an anonymous plane entered the space over the territorial waters of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the Persian Gulf area which, due to the timely, clever and decisive action of our armed forces, was forced to flee," Ahmad Vahidi was quoted on ISNA as saying on Friday."

Iran confirms fighter jets fired on US drone - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
Thanks for the update.

Forum List

Back