Iranian Home-Coming?

Since I honestly can't pick an Iranian-American out of a crowd, shouldn't we, for our own safety, make them identifiable?

Maybe something like, I don't know, how about mandating a distinctive patch sewn onto their clothing?

And given the danger of North Korea, shouldn't we do the same with Korean-Americans?

This is more important: I was able to pick an inexperienced, incompetent ideologue out of the crowd of candidates for President in 2008....

....and you couldn't.

And...after dozens of failures by the "inexperienced, incompetent ideologue"....

YOU STILL CAN'T!!!

Given how much more successful a president Obama has been compared to GW Bush, you just sound stupid.

"New Poll Finds George W. Bush More Popular Than Obama"

Read more at: CNN Presidential Poll -- George W. Bush More Popular Than Obama National Review Online

In your face, boyyyyyeeeeeee

Since I honestly can't pick an Iranian-American out of a crowd, shouldn't we, for our own safety, make them identifiable?

Maybe something like, I don't know, how about mandating a distinctive patch sewn onto their clothing?

And given the danger of North Korea, shouldn't we do the same with Korean-Americans?

This is more important: I was able to pick an inexperienced, incompetent ideologue out of the crowd of candidates for President in 2008....

....and you couldn't.

And...after dozens of failures by the "inexperienced, incompetent ideologue"....

YOU STILL CAN'T!!!

Is that your garbled way of saying you can't disagree with the idea of Iranian-Americans having to wear ID patches?

lol, big surprise.

What about Koreans then? Spawn of that other member of the Axis of Evil...

....and you couldn't.

YOU STILL CAN'T!!!

Given how much more successful a president Obama has been compared to GW Bush, you just sound stupid.

"New Poll Finds George W. Bush More Popular Than Obama"

Read more at: CNN Presidential Poll -- George W. Bush More Popular Than Obama National Review Online

In your face, boyyyyyeeeeeee

You idiot. That proves nothing.

Clinton's favorability in that poll was 64%. Nice to see that Clinton was so much better a president than GW Bush,

even in your opinion.

It's about favorability, not quality of the presidency.

Bill (in a National Review poll) is at 64%, much higher than George or Barak who are about 3 points apart.

Hillary is in a better position than many of us thought if the poll is true.

....and you couldn't.

YOU STILL CAN'T!!!

I generally find that people who sound stupid are indeed stupid.

....and you couldn't.

YOU STILL CAN'T!!!

I generally find that people who sound stupid are indeed stupid.

Are you back to apologize and beg forgiveness...

...or did you want to see those three dozen failures of Obama again?

Forum List

Back