Iranian general: War with the U.S. would be "no big deal"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Oh, really?

Japan thought the same thing, on Dec. 6, 1941. About a country that had only a small Army and Air Force at the time, and a populace that definitely didn't want to go into any foreign wars. A decent Navy, so Japan tried to knock that out at the very start (they missed the carriers and the submarines, oops).

Remind me how that worked out for them in the end?

If Iran wants to go down that same road again, as the best President of the 21st Century said, "Bring it on."

--------------------------------------------

Iranian general War with the US would be no big deal The Times of Israel

Iranian general: War with the US would be ā€˜no big dealā€™

By Stuart Winer May 7, 2015, 8:39 pm 13

Two top Iranian generals on Thursday taunted the United States, saying the much-discussed military option to destroy Iranā€™s nuclear facilities is ā€œridiculous,ā€ that Washington knows it canā€™t be done, and that their country ā€œwelcomes war with the US.ā€

Oh, really?

Japan thought the same thing, on Dec. 6, 1941. About a country that had only a small Army and Air Force at the time, and a populace that definitely didn't want to go into any foreign wars. A decent Navy, so Japan tried to knock that out at the very start (they missed the carriers and the submarines, oops).

If Iran wants to go down that same road again, as the best President of the 21st Century said, "Bring it on."

Two top Iranian generals on Thursday taunted the United States, saying the much-discussed military option to destroy Iranā€™s nuclear facilities is ā€œridiculous,ā€ that Washington knows it canā€™t be done, and that their country ā€œwelcomes war with the US.ā€
It wouldn't just be the USA. Israel would pulverize that place with no guilt or wimpy politics.

I'd worry about the wimpy politics coming out of the USA though !!

It would be no big deal if you don't like running water, electricity, food, yeah, it can be a blast...

Oh, really?

Well, you lead the charge, chicken little

Oh, really?

Absolutely wrong. Bush cannot be the best President of the 21st century.

There have only been two, so he couldn't be better than better (though he couldn't have been worse than he was).

People were expecting the Iranians to announce they would immediately surrender?

Oh, really?

Absolutely wrong. Bush cannot be the best President of the 21st century.

There have only been two, so he couldn't be better than better (though he couldn't have been worse than he was).

"O" and "W" are twins from a different mother and lucky America, got to have them back-to-back.

I thought that you were a hayseed , farmer and hunter Moonglow . A country boy could handle it !! Hate to be in a big metro after mrobama gives nukes to iran though , EMP maybe !!

People were expecting the Iranians to announce they would immediately surrender?
I don't think that the Iranians would be all puffed up if they saw a Ronald Reagan type in the 'whitehouse' 4EYE !!

I don't think that the Iranians would be all puffed up if they saw a Ronald Reagan type in the 'whitehouse' 4EYE !!
Can't see how this applies to this poster's posts, but if the Iranians happen to remember R.R. in Lebanon and his 'back channel' deals with them, they wouldn't be 'puffed up', they'd be dancing for joy.

It doesn't matter who s POTUS...the American people don't have it in them to commit to such a war. It is a shame, but t is the truth.

You have the internet tough teapers...clammering for war while they sit onb their computers...you have miserable liberals who would never support military action against anyone...no matter the situation, and you have a nation of idiot kids who have been taught by liberals that integrity, duty, and honor are negative characteristics.

Don't get me wrong, the US military is the best...but for a war against Iran...we need public support...not armchair pussy teapers and weenie liberals who think wars can be won with flowers and cake.

Have better sense than to commit to such a war, you meant we're sure.

aw , there is going to be war , probably pretty good one too !!

Forum List

Back