Iranian forces take over Iraq oil well or Papa Obama threatens to bow

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Iranian forces take over Iraq oil well or Papa Obama threatens to bow

NASIRIYAH, Iraq (AFP)
– Iranian forces took control of a southern Iraqi oil well on a disputed section of the border on Friday, US and Iraqi officials told AFP

"The oil field is in disputed territory in between Iranian and Iraqi border forts," he said, adding that such incidents occur quite frequently.

An official of the state-owned South Oil Co in the southeastern city of Amara, and west of the field, said: "An Iranian force arrived at the field early this morning (Friday).

Screw Iran

Lets nuke-em

You with me Neotrollsky??

Hmmmmm. Mayby Iraq will attack Iran and they will spend another 8 years killing each other.. sounds like a plan.

Screw Iran

Lets nuke-em

I don't know Left Winger :eusa_angel:

I believe the preemptive strikes are best left up to a country that has leaders with a backbone- like Israel
:razz:

Look Neotrollsky, these Iranians are just a bunch of ragheads

We could go in there wipe them out and be home by Christmas.

Mission Accomplished anyone?

Screw Iran

Lets nuke-em

I don't know Left Winger :eusa_angel:

I believe the preemptive strikes are best left up to a country that has leaders with a backbone- like Israel
:razz:

Look Neotrollsky, these Iranians are just a bunch of ragheads

We could go in there wipe them out and be home by Christmas.

ragheads?

I see..........

I have no doubt the US has the potential to "wipe" them out

I also believe that Papa Obama would have an easier time to use "force"
than Bush because of the bias support from the MSM

But, this won't happen with him in office. It would hurt his base too much

The only way Obama and the Democrats would care is if they found out the Republican Guards lead the attack

Leftwinger is a ranting fool.

He is running from the truth that Iran continually bitch slaps his boy Obama, each opportunity they get.

Obama is a brow beaten wet dog, who commands no respect on the world stage. After nearly a year he already makes Bush look good.

U.S. forces on the ground, in country to ensure stability and Iran pushes us around.

Pathetic!

Mike

Good to know that the friendship with iran is not really what it seems to be, I don't think Iran wants to give the US the opportunity to bomb their troops to pieces.
The cowards just left again ... too bad, the opportunity to give them a an as beating would ve been nice. Maybe to test out some new bombs or new drones.

Last edited:
Leftwinger is a ranting fool.

He is running from the truth that Iran continually bitch slaps his boy Obama, each opportunity they get.

Obama is a brow beaten wet dog, who commands no respect on the world stage. After nearly a year he already makes Bush look good.

U.S. forces on the ground, in country to ensure stability and Iran pushes us around.

Pathetic!

Mike

Hell yes!

I for one as a good Christian American am tired of getting bitch slapped by a bunch of rag heads. If Obama had a set of nads he would be in there kicking Iranian butt right now. These people have to learn that when the US tells them to do something, they bettter well do it

Fifty years ago that's what would have happened. We've got the best military personnel in the world and they could do the job, but America in general has lost the respect of the rest of the world over the last few decades. More unfortunate is the number of unthankful people in Americ who revile our military personnel.

Fifty years ago that's what would have happened. We've got the best military personnel in the world and they could do the job, but America in general has lost the respect of the rest of the world over the last few decades. More unfortunate is the number of unthankful people in Americ who revile our military personnel.

Go Granny

We have the strongest military force in the history of mankind. Why not use it? Any country that doesn't show us the proper respect should be wiped off the face of the earth. Freak'n peace lov'n no balls Obama is afraid to use the tools god gae him.

Attack Iran today

I don't think we should pull the first trigger on nukes. That shit would ultimately be traveling around the entire world.

I don't think we should pull the first trigger on nukes. That shit would ultimately be traveling around the entire world.

No not the first. What we can do is sucker them in, make it look like they are going to attack and then launch a preemptive first strike.

We can then take over their country and make them just like us

How about the Iraqis, who we've supposedly been training for the last five or six years, deal with their own damn problems and leave us out of it.

Forum List

Back