Iranian forces kill 4 Sunni militants near Pakistan border

it's ok-------at least you try

No, I don't, you have to get there on your own.

Once upon a time, in a hospital far away tucked somewhere in the North East of the US, our esteemed iRosie worked. We are not sure what she did at the hospital but she had a pleasure of interacting with doctors from Iran and Pakistan. Those benevolent doctors imparted iRosie with profound knowledge and that knowledge is at display here on this forum. She needs to realize however that she needs to update her knowledge to stay relevant.

try again vik------I said ---long ago in a hospital far away----I came across lots of docs from south east asia and iran-----
I did NOT say that ----that particular ethnic interaction EVER ENDED

It was nice of those doctors to teach you history, geography and geopolitics but it would have been nice if you had updated your knowledge since then.

that knowledge has been CONTINUALLY updated------Pakistanis still hate Hindoos and Christians and Joos---in fact
so do Muslims from India (even more)

Yeah, religious zealots are prone to hate, kudos on the revelation.

No, I don't, you have to get there on your own.

Once upon a time, in a hospital far away tucked somewhere in the North East of the US, our esteemed iRosie worked. We are not sure what she did at the hospital but she had a pleasure of interacting with doctors from Iran and Pakistan. Those benevolent doctors imparted iRosie with profound knowledge and that knowledge is at display here on this forum. She needs to realize however that she needs to update her knowledge to stay relevant.

try again vik------I said ---long ago in a hospital far away----I came across lots of docs from south east asia and iran-----
I did NOT say that ----that particular ethnic interaction EVER ENDED

It was nice of those doctors to teach you history, geography and geopolitics but it would have been nice if you had updated your knowledge since then.

that knowledge has been CONTINUALLY updated------Pakistanis still hate Hindoos and Christians and Joos---in fact
so do Muslims from India (even more)

I do not know about Hindus but as far as Jews are concerned, they are loved by Indian Muslims.

Note: A lot of Jewish actresses from Bollywood had Muslim names.

I got even worse news for you------I am very familiar with the fact of JEWISH BOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES and---actors and producers-----some of my best friends were born in Bombay---oh----make that Mumbai (uhm----some not actually born there----their parents were) Some of them have HINDU surnames-------I doubt that you would know the difference between a "JOOOISH" name and a muslim name. Lots of the Mumbai jews have remote origin in Iraq and Iran----or other lands overrun by arabs-------their languages kinda
merged

hqdefault.jpg

This is Nadira. She is dead now. In her youthful days, she was the best female villain of Bollywood. I always thought that she was Muslim till someone told me that she was actually Jewish.

hqdefault.jpg

This is Nadira. She is dead now. In her youthful days, she was the best female villain of Bollywood. I always thought that she was Muslim till someone told me that she was actually Jewish.

do you expect me to be surprised? ----she looks like several people I know who are of REMOTE Iraqi origin ---but then migrated to MUMBAI (uhm----make that Bombay) Lots of jews fled Iraq in times of stress (that means muslims were killing them) They seemed to gravitate more to ZOROASTRIANS (parsees) than to muslims

hqdefault.jpg

do you expect me to be surprised? ----she looks like several people I know who are of REMOTE Iraqi origin ---but then migrated to MUMBAI (uhm----make that Bombay) Lots of jews fled Iraq in times of stress (that means muslims were killing them) They seemed to gravitate more to ZOROASTRIANS (parsees) than to muslims

Both Parsees and Jews were fleeing Islamic persecution. Jews arrived in India way before Paresees started to arrive. Back then India used to have sea route trade with the middle eastern countries. Once Jews realized that they were no longer safe in the middle eastern countries, the ones that could hop on Indian ships did so and ended up in India. That is why Jews settled in coastal cities of India. Later when Iran was taken over by Islam, Parsees escaped to India -- pretty much the same story as Jews.

hqdefault.jpg

Both Parsees and Jews were fleeing Islamic persecution. Jews arrived in India way before Paresees started to arrive. Back then India used to have sea route trade with the middle eastern countries. Once Jews realized that they were no longer safe in the middle eastern countries, the ones that could hop on Indian ships did so and ended up in India. That is why Jews settled in coastal cities of India. Later when Iran was taken over by Islam, Parsees escaped to India -- pretty much the same story as Jews.

yes----way before-----not only to Mumbai----there are buried or ruins of synagogues even in Karachi and Lahore-----and some still standing structures in Kerala. Zoroastrians of recent (past few hundred years arrival in India)----got along with the jews in Bombay-------thus BOLLYWOOD------(lucky india)

Forum List

Back