Good morning----sorry to wake you------I am interested in
alliances----It fascinates me to ponder the future of the
ongoing Islamic sectarian war. There are little reports
all over the media that Iran has started bombing in Iraq----
of course----at sunni targets. I consider this development
to be a major escalation------a situation which will pull the USA
deeper into the ongoing war. As far as I know----Iran has a strong
airforce

Actually, this might be what draws Saudi Arabia into an active military participation against Iran. ..... :cool:

gee---sunni habibi------your first intelligent remark. Yes----
Iran and the shitty Shiite world has designs on shitty sunni
Saudi Arabia. and shitty sunni Isis ALSO has designs on
Saudi Arabia. Fine with me if they annihilate each other---
but the bad news is ----the situation will grow into a big disgusting jihadi mess and the US will get drawn into it

The only bright spot would be if Israel was annihilated in the fray. ...... :thup:

spoken like a true meccaist dog-----the only people MORE
blood thirsty in the world---------are the depraved meccaist bitches

thanks for posting the link GEAUX. I kinda believe that Iran did------in fact I was sure it would happen and Hezbollah is being deployed all over the mid-east

Iranian escalation US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No air strikes launched against ISIL, official says, responding to 'sighting' of Iranian warplane in Al Jazeera footage.

20141238514561734_20.jpg

Defence analysts said Al Jazeera footage showed an Iranian F-4 fighter jet carrying out air strikes [Al Jazeera]
Iran has denied it conducted air strikes against ISIL targets in eastern Iraq, after Al Jazeera ran footage of what appeared to be an F-4 fighter jet, similar to those used by the Iranian air force.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, an Iranian official told Reuters news agency on Wednesday that "Iran has never been involved in any air strikes against the Daesh targets in Iraq."

The official was using the Arabic acronym for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), the armed group which controls large expanses in Iraq and Syria.

"Any cooperation in such strikes with America is also out of question for Iran," the official said.

The Al Jazeera footage of the alleged F-4 fighter was filmed on November 24 as the jet struck ISIL targets in the province of Diyala, prompting media reports that Iran was involved in the US-led coalition against ISIL.

Long ago----I learned that faith in news reports is
a sign of psychosis I have no doubt that in the
next few weeks we will be treated to all kinds of
fantasies. HOWEVER... I cannot believe that
at this time IRAN is completely non responsive to
ISIL Isil is a big time enemy for Iran. There will
be ONE CONSTANT ------"Israel did it"

I am please to see the growing dialogue between the US and IRAN,

Of course you are. What do you think about Obama's lie that he would not let Iran have a nuke?

That ship sailed

-Geaux

Sit tight-----considering the current mood in the US regarding
finances------if that 700 million is supposed to be a grant----
it won't last

Forum List

Back