Iranian dissidents against the deal

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Iranian Dissidents Against the Iran Deal - The Daily Beast

"This deal will provide up to $150 billion windfall of cash into the bank account of our tyrants and theocrats. This money will not be spent on the Iranian people but rather to enrich a repressive regime.

Sadly, the world has not demanded real improvements in human rights. Thousands of activists continue to languish behind bars (including several Americans) and it is tragic that their release was not included in these discussions."

===================================

Pretty much sums up the stupidity and weak performance of kerry, who's left four americans behind, and has agreed to hand $150 BBN to the world's #1 state sponsor of terrorism.

THIS is what I mean.
The real leaders and representatives of the people's best interests in Iran
are not those in the negotiations and making these contracts. Same as in the US.

We need to stand together, or the world will fall apart.

==============================

"Today in Iran, political prisoners are tortured. Bloggers, journalists and teachersremain behind bars. Sexual and religious rights are trampled. Women are treated as second class citizens.

Western apologists and appeasers of Iranian theocracy do no favors to the Iranian people. They distance the likelihood of positive change and undercut the hopes of the Iranian people.

When the Iranian regime no longer fears its people, then the world will no longer have a reason to fear the Iranian regime.

Mitra Pourshajari (father currently jailed)
Mahvash Alasvandi (two sons executed)
Bijan Fathi (two sons executed)
Ahmad Batebi (jailed and tortured)
Sayeh Saeedi Sirjani (father jailed, died in custody)
Banafsheh Pourzand (father murdered under house arrest)
Banoo Saberi (jailed, husband executed)
Ahmad Mostafalou (jailed, tortured, escaped execution)
Shadi Paveh (father executed)
Borzumehr Toloui (uncle executed)
Shabnam Assadollahi (jailed and tortured)
Afshin Afshin-Jam (jailed and tortured)
Kaveh Taheri (jailed and tortured)
Marina Nemat (jailed and tortured)
Shiva Mahbobi (jailed and tortured)
Salman Sima (jailed and tortured)
Roozbeh Farahanipour (jailed and tortured)
Nima Rashedan (jailed)
Alireza Kiani (jailed)
Amir Hossein Etemadi (jailed)
Siavash Safavi (jailed)
Saeed Ghasseminejad (jailed)
Behzad Mehrani (jailed)
Marjan Keypour
Sheema Kalbasi
Majid Rafizadeh
Youhan Najdi
Masood Masjoodi
Liuna Issagholian
Ahmad Eshghyar
Daniel Jafari
Ashkan Monfared
Hossein Ladjevardi
Avideh Motamen Far
Afshine Emrani
Bahram Bahramian
Sirus Malakooty
Mansoureh Nasserchian
Babak Seradjeh
Shahla Abghari
Siavash Abghari
Majid Mohammadi
Damon Golriz
Hassan Dai
Keyvan Kaboli
Sam Yebri
Elham Yaghoubian
Shayan Arya
Peter Kohanloo
Amir Khosrow Sheibany
Soheila Nikpour
Reza Taghizadeh
Maryam ‎Moazenzadeh"

Sadly, the world has not demanded real improvements in human rights. Thousands of activists continue to languish behind bars (including several Americans) and it is tragic that their release was not included in these discussions."

Eh, maybe that would be because the deal was about Iran's nuclear program not about human rights.

:banana:

• Banned
Eh, maybe that would be because the deal was about Iran's nuclear program not about human rights.

Given how harmful iran's terrorism, de-stabilization of neighboring countries, and its oppressive human rights record has been, let alone the fact that it is holding FOUR US hostages RIGHT NOW, it is unthinkable that obama/kerry would have allowed iran to slide and not included that despicable behaviour to not be included.

Given how harmful iran's terrorism, de-stabilization of neighboring countries, and its oppressive human rights record has been, let alone the fact that it is holding FOUR US hostages RIGHT NOW, it is unthinkable that obama/kerry would have allowed iran to slide and not included that despicable behaviour to not be included.

Gee, maybe Iran should have insisted that you stop torturing some folk, stop executing black people without proces, stop assassinating people with drones all over the world, stop supporting ISIS evildoers, etc. etc.

:alcoholic:

• Banned

Where is the law/rule that says those items could not be addressed? Why has obama abandoned the four kidnapped american hostages, the way carter did in '79? This country once stood for something, now it is a dump, more interested in importing a few million more illegals to vote for the democratic party and fucking over the middle class.

Another Rabbi for the Iran Deal

I signed a letter to Congress with 340 of my rabbinic colleagues in support of the Iran deal. Despite the fact that AIPAC (American-Israel Public Affairs Committee) is spending $20-40 million to defeat it, they do not speak for the Jewish community. Neither does Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speak for all Israelis.

There are plenty of American and Israeli Jews who support this accord between Iran and the P5+1 countries, including expert analysts and former military and intelligence leaders now free to speak their mind. Polls continue to show that a majority of Jews in the U.S. want Congress to approve the deal. We believe it to be the best option available for preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear-armed state. This is in the interests of America, Israel and the world.

Another Rabbi for the Iran Deal Rachel S. Mikva

What a waste of 20-40 million AIPAC is spending, time to cut our aid to Israel. They have money growing out of their ears.

So 341 Rabbis are in support of Iran Deal.

Actually it's because of their track record with Human rights violations, wars by proxy, terrorist training and suppliers of weapons,
and other criminal activities and psychotic behavior that has them banned from Nuclear activities in the first place.

Example analogy;
They always use the failed argument that others are allowed to have nuclear facilities, but we have to have the same protections and safe guards as we do at home with gun laws. We require clean criminal records through backround checks and mental stability is also a requirement to be issued a permit.
Iran has that criminal record and psychotic destructive behavior riddled with violence and human rights violations therefore if we woyld not issue this behavior a gun at home then surely the nations are not gonna allow this behaviorcto have something even more devistating then a mere gun.
So Iran does have equal rights they are restricted like any other criminal is gonba be restricted. And lastly a nation crying for equal rights is hypocritical when they do not show their citizens equal rights, kinda kills their argument right there.

This is not the only deal we will make ever, generally, when making deals between countries that have mistrust, you start out tentatively and open the door for further negotiations. Demanding everything all at once is how you get them to get up and walk away. Open the door a crack, then try to open it further. I'm glad none of you are diplomats.

That's right its not, and if it were , we'd be doing something about Israel and SA and well looking at ourselves as well.

Another Rabbi for the Iran Deal

I signed a letter to Congress with 340 of my rabbinic colleagues in support of the Iran deal. Despite the fact that AIPAC (American-Israel Public Affairs Committee) is spending $20-40 million to defeat it, they do not speak for the Jewish community. Neither does Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu speak for all Israelis.

There are plenty of American and Israeli Jews who support this accord between Iran and the P5+1 countries, including expert analysts and former military and intelligence leaders now free to speak their mind. Polls continue to show that a majority of Jews in the U.S. want Congress to approve the deal. We believe it to be the best option available for preventing Iran from becoming a nuclear-armed state. This is in the interests of America, Israel and the world.

Another Rabbi for the Iran Deal Rachel S. Mikva

)))))) What a waste of 20-40 million AIPAC is spending, time to cut our aid to Israel. They have money growing out of their ears. ((((( <<<typical fart from da white trash inebriate

So 341 Rabbis are in support of Iran Deal.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah?? so that else is new? jews always in engage in debate---
----the bad news for you, Penelope------is, none of the debaters are
going to blow up each others' synagogues. I have a bit of a heart for the Yemeni people who have been victim of Shiite violence galvanized by Iran for the past more than five years. Freeing money up so that Iran can murder more Yemeni sunnis does not seem all
that delightful to me. I predict that the Iranian foray into Yemen will
be facilitated by this "deal"---along with take over of water-ways in
pursuit of IRANIAN DOMINANCE in the Levant----a very bloody program to your delight

So funny everyone is talking about Iran when its the Sunnis who are behind all the terrorism. Sunnis working for SA, Israel and the US. So funny. Not only that but if one believes the "fake" story that Muslims blew up the towers, Iran was not involved in that either. So hilarious.

So funny everyone is talking about Iran when its the Sunnis who are behind all the terrorism. Sunnis working for SA, Israel and the US. So funny. Not only that but if one believes the "fake" story that Muslims blew up the towers, Iran was not involved in that either. So hilarious.

it gets better and better-----fellow posters----meet Penelope---typical
islamo Nazi sow of the SHIITE variety. Long ago---circa 1970, I was very young and came into contact with lots of muslims from various lands------I worked in a very large hospital ----evening job--front desk--
and was often the first person the young foreign housestaff met right off the plane. It did not take long before I noticed that muslims hate hindus and shortly thereafter that lots of muslims hate other muslims.---Iranian muslims seem to hate Pakistani muslims etc. Times being what they were----the FLOWER CHILD ERA, I 'knew' this hate stuff was disappearing. I developed friendships amongst all----and learned more. I was startled at the hatred expressed toward hindus by a muslim from New Dehli >>>> SOMEDAY WE'LL DRINK THEIR BLOOD !!!!! I asked "if hindus are so bad why did your family not go to Pakistan in 1948"??----the new dehli man almost exploded-----I had no idea what evil I had said until I learned that the
reason he has a scar on his scalp is HE WAS A SHIITE!!!!!!! (???)
Then a Pakistani told me with derision and hatred about --"crazy people who whip themselves and cut their heads"----(oh--like him?)
to cut to the chase----Shiites hate sunnis---not matter where and sunnis hate Shiites. Early on I saw the Shiites as THE VICTIMS----
but they ain't-----they are just members of THE OTHER TRIBE---the one feature they all share is "DA JOOOOOS DID IT". Over the years I even stumbled into both Shiites and sunnis who blamed the 1400 years of Shiite/sunni strife on DA JOOOOOS. and when really in great distress-----a sunni will ACCUSE a Shiite of <gasp> ---
being---actually----a secret JOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! In the past 15-20
years ---a new fad-----muslim deny the reality of Shiite/sunni hatred-----sometimes with examples "I know a Shiite married to a sunni----no problem---back home in Pakistan " (yeah RIGHT) Way back in the late 80s I was told by a young Pakistani----that it was the MOSSAD
that instigated the 1971 civil war between east and west Pakistan. It's how his FATHER explained that era of muslim kill muslim to him. Penelope is not news to me-----she is a parrot ----parroting the same crap I began to hear circa 1970 ----and even the stuff I read circa
1960. It is a feat of piety and intellect for a muslim child to memorize the Koran in Arabic-----even for those who can neither read nor understand a word in Arabic. Memorizing and parroting seems, somehow "holy" to penelope

Please note----fellow posters------Penelope claims that lots of americans
(stupid as kaffirin are) believe that Iran was involved in the twin tower
thing. Nope---it was her hero Osama ----sunni thru and thru---in fact
of YEMENI ancestry. Shiites (Iranian or not) do not generally PAL UP with sunnis------In fact---right now, Shiites are happily murdering sunnis in Yemen (yemen does not really have an army) and the people are "armed" with a knife and a pistol---maybe. The Shiites ----both native tribe (houthis) and Hezbollah plants are extensively armed by IRAN. Iran wants to hold the port cities of Yemen-----Aden and Taiz----because doing so will give those imperialist islamo Nazi pigs CONTROL over trade and shipping
vital to much of the world.

Forum List

Back