iranian coffee shop

hi chrisl.so?do u find translanion for this poem's post modren in persian the literature?:tongue: dani is lie.he is gay & will hard dick:D

Why do you talk that way about Dani? And how would you know? :D

I know him little time from forum' farsi.hi's very gay & will me for sex & thinks im woman or hard teengeer:biggrin:.how u think about dani? :eusa_drool:

hi chrisl.so?do u find translanion for this poem's post modren in persian the literature?:tongue: dani is lie.he is gay & will hard dick:D

I know him little time from forum' farsi.hi's very gay & will me for sex & thinks im woman or hard teengeer:biggrin:.how u think about dani? :eusa_drool:

You have a woman as an avatar, so people might think you are a woman? :)

I don't really know Dani, but he seems nice. We've had a disagreement on some political things, but I disagree with a lot of people on political issues around here.

I don't really know Dani, but he seems nice. We've had a disagreement on some political things, but I disagree with a lot of people on political issues around here.
she is lier.she is troller.:trolls::biggrin::biggrin:

chi kossher migi.to ro sag nemikone :biggrin:

Don't worry about it, Dani. People say things about other people that aren't true all the time around this forum. Nothing new. Lol. :)

my avatar is very lovley actor from iran.her name's golshifteh farahani.now she"s actnig with ridle scoot" film.about history the moses.

all people are diferend in evrything.long time....
:bye1:

kos lise avazi :asshole:

my avatar is very lovley actor from iran.her name's golshifteh farahani.now she"s actnig with ridle scoot" film.about history the moses.

She's very cute. I was just trying to say that if you use a woman as your avatar picture, some men might think you are a cute woman! :D And if you don't have a male/female on your profile too.

lush to hamoon emily hasti?

She's very cute. I was just trying to say that if you use a woman as your avatar picture, some men might think you are a cute woman! :D And if you don't have a male/female on your profile too.

she is woman. i know her :biggrin:

she is woman. i know her :biggrin:

Friend of yours? Lol. ;)

yeh.she is.i love her in time teenegger.very very love.now idon't forget.i love she.but iranain people are hate.
because naked & ....

what u guess aboute me?:up:

lush to hamoon emily hasti?
na.emily kiye?:ack-1: kos lis:asshole:

yeh.she is.i love her in time teenegger.very very love.now idon't forget.i love she.but iranain people are hate.
because naked & ....

I don't know. Why don't you tell me something about you? :)

because naked & ....

chi kossher migi? :badgrin::badgrin:

because naked & ....

im male.hide is good in net for iranian.because save & safe.

so? what u see?

because naked & ....

chi kossher migi? :badgrin::badgrin:

kodomesho migi? akhe ziadan:D

because naked & ....

so? what u see?

I really cannot say. You would have to post more in English so I could read some of your posts. ;) Lol.

because naked & ....

so? what u see?

Do you like Dani or dislike Dani? It's kind of hard to know. Lol. ;)

Forum List

Back