Iranian cleric blames quakes on promiscuous women

His name was Abdulajohn Abuhagee. He wasn't the only one that said that. The other one was Mohamedpat Abu Dahborobertson.

Religious people sound like battered wive. "But he loves me" even though he beats the shit out of me. What a disturbed god you worship. NO thanks, don't want any part of that asshole.

Why would god give us the strong desire to want sex, and then try to protect us from it? Sounds pretty sadistic to me.

He is protecting us from misuing it. Would you give a gun to a child without telling them how to use it and hope that they just figure it out?

You seem to think that suffering is bad. I don't. You learn from it. And we have the promise that it ends after this life.

What about personal responsibility and free will? god must not be a conservative then if he has to force protect us :razz:

How is do you force protect people by giving them counsel and the ability to listen or not?

His name was Abdulajohn Abuhagee. He wasn't the only one that said that. The other one was Mohamedpat Abu Dahborobertson.

and all of them stupid fucks....and im sure Christ would agree with me.....

Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi told worshippers in Tehran last Friday that they had to stick to strict codes of modesty to protect themselves.

"Many women who do not dress modestly lead young men astray and spread adultery in society which increases earthquakes," he said.

BBC News - Iranian cleric blames quakes on promiscuous women

Um, dude Sedighi? Wrong kind of earthquakes.

its problem with translation into English what he meant to say was promiscuous woman rock his world

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomv-6CJSfM]YouTube - AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long[/ame]

Forum List

Back