Iranian Cleric beaten up by veiled woman

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
You go girl!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti, Iran Cleric, Claims He Was Beaten Up By 'Badly Veiled' Woman

s-IRAN-WOMEN-large.jpg

Women’s rights in Iran may be in a sordid state, but that doesn’t necessarily mean Iranian women can’t take care of themselves.

A cleric in the northern province of Semnan claims he received the beating of his lifetime last month after advising two women passing by a mosque to cover up.

In an interview with the semi-official Mehr news agency on Monday, Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti, a top religious figure in the city of Shahrmirzad, said he thought the women's attire defied social codes and Islamic values.

One of the women, apparently, did not appreciate his advice.

"Not only didn’t she cover herself up, but she also insulted me. I asked her not to insult me anymore, but she started shouting and threatening me," the cleric said, according to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. "She pushed me and I fell to the ground on my back. From that point on, I don’t know what happened. I was just feeling the kicks of the woman who was beating me up and insulting me."

Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti, Iran Cleric, Claims He Was Beaten Up By 'Badly Veiled' Woman

s-IRAN-WOMEN-large.jpg

Women’s rights in Iran may be in a sordid state, but that doesn’t necessarily mean Iranian women can’t take care of themselves.

A cleric in the northern province of Semnan claims he received the beating of his lifetime last month after advising two women passing by a mosque to cover up.

In an interview with the semi-official Mehr news agency on Monday, Hojatoleslam Ali Beheshti, a top religious figure in the city of Shahrmirzad, said he thought the women's attire defied social codes and Islamic values.

"Not only didn’t she cover herself up, but she also insulted me. I asked her not to insult me anymore, but she started shouting and threatening me," the cleric said, according to Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. "She pushed me and I fell to the ground on my back. From that point on, I don’t know what happened. I was just feeling the kicks of the woman who was beating me up and insulting me."

Was he able to pick her out in the line-up????

s-IRAN-WOMEN-large.jpg

Think about it, a veiled woman could never be identified in Iran. Good on her for kicking that clowns ass, those clerics deserve it.

s-IRAN-WOMEN-large.jpg

Think about it, a veiled woman could never be identified in Iran. Good on her for kicking that clowns ass, those clerics deserve it.

So....how come more don't rob banks???

Thats a good question.

So....here's my plan:

I put on a black pillow-case, go into the bank, and tell the cashier, "I've got a BB Gun under here.....I give you a dimple, you give me the money....

....you're cute, I'm rich: it's a win-win!

Wadda ya' think?

Thats a good question.

So....here's my plan:

I put on a black pillow-case, go into the bank, and tell the cashier, "I've got a BB Gun under here.....I give you a dimple, you give me the money....

Wadda ya' think?

It could work, if multiple women in hijabs stormed a bank in Iran, got the cash and took to the streets how would you find them? the escape route would be easy.

Thats a good question.

So....here's my plan:

Wadda ya' think?

It could work, if multiple women in hijabs stormed a bank in Iran, got the cash and took to the streets how would you find them? the escape route would be easy.

Clue: a herd of camels parked in front of the bank....

So....here's my plan:

Wadda ya' think?

Clue: a herd of camels parked in front of the bank....

:lol: You are on fire today.

Yep, she certainly kicked her arse for her...Then got in a car with the mobile bin liner screeching at passers by......The Iranian people (most of them) actually love Western culture....They have found that they can practice their religion by simply ignoring most of it. A well placed smart bacon bomb on the Islamic supreme council would be enough to tip the balance I reckon :D On second thoughts, it might land on the White House :clap2:

Forum List

Back