Iranian Born Man with Knife Injures 10 on German Bus

I'm beginning to blame Merkel more than those savages, that woman hates her country, that's clear to see, there is no other reason for her to continue letting them in.

Poor Germany.

When will this idiot Merkel realize that her completely disastrous immigration policy by allowing the scum of the earth into Europe, is a complete failure and a crime against humanity.

She should resign immediately and spend the rest of her life in penance - so to speak- seeking atonement for all her crimes.

This is the new normal in the west, thanks to liberals.

Yes

But thanks GOD and thank Americans who voted for President Donald Trump......it will not be the new normal

in USA! :clap:

Thousands of whites kill, rape, commit atrocious acts here in the US and all we hear is crickets from the righties....or a cry over freedom to bear mass killing weapons ;).

looks like this stabber was an IMPORTED iranian muslim and if he woulda been left to rot in his homeland he wouldn't have stabbed anyone in Germany 'isis' .

When will this idiot Merkel realize that her completely disastrous immigration policy by allowing the scum of the earth into Europe, is a complete failure and a crime against humanity.

She should resign immediately and spend the rest of her life in penance - so to speak- seeking atonement for all her crimes.
I think she knows what she's doing. Sh s a traitor to her country. The leftists among us are worse than these Invaders because they are selling out their own.

Thousands of whites kill, rape, commit atrocious acts here in the US and all we hear is crickets from the righties....or a cry over freedom to bear mass killing weapons ;).

Yes, we already have our own problems with crime. A good reason to not import more problems from third world shit holes.

No amount of decline in the country I live in is an acceptable price to help people that don't live here. Call me selfish, but my mindset and people who share it are what is keeping this place from going to shit. Liberals would give away all of our comfort to satisfy their bleeding hearts. Fuck that shit.

This week marks the 39th anniversary of the proclamation of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the wake of what it calls the “Islamic Revolution” – a state-imposed Islamization of what had been a truly pluralistic revolution in 1977–79. At the turn of the year, triggered by economic hardships, Iran witnessed the most politicized protests in its almost four-decade-old history.

Opinion: There’s more to Iran’s protests than you’ve been told

Happened under the watchful eye of Jimmy Carter!

Forum List

Back