Iranian and North Korean Regimes to Collapse in 2018?

Unlike the Hussein, President Trump will support the people of Iran if they can overthrow the regime in charge.

By tweeting?

The lesson here is how Trumpflakes are so easily impressed by meaningless bullshit.

Remember when they laughed at Obama and Michelle's support of the "Bring Our Girls Home' campaign? But now at 128 character 'attahboy' from Trump will over throw an entire government.

Sigh.....you can't fix stupid.

What did the Hussein do about it? Not much.

During President Trump however, got 82 of them released:

donald.jpg

Has it occurred to you that he is doing more behind the scenes? Of course not, the MSM only tells you he is incompetent.

and lets add California and Illinois to the list
Sorry, California has one of the largest economies in the world if any state is going to collaps it is in the south where they take in more federal tax money than any where else and where more people are on welfare than any where else.
The economy of California is a remnant of the Republican controlled days. Now under Democratic control major corporations are fleeing as well as tax paying residents.

The only reason N. Korea wants to talk to S. Korea is because they want to participate in the Olympics this year. Un offered to ease up on his military stance if N.Korea was able to participate. No, I don't think he's looking for peace. If he was, then why did he talk about his nuke button in the same speech?

South Korea Proposes Border Talks With North Korea After Kim’s Overture

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korea on Tuesday responded to an overture from the North and proposed holding high-level talks between the countries on their border next week.

North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, had suggested on Monday that the countries open dialogue on easing military tensions and on the possibility of the North’s participating in the Winter Olympics in the South, even as he noted that he now had a “nuclear button” on his desk.
Bullshit. You lefties have no clue. Just the other day it was shown how NK is letting it's soldiers loot crops so they can eat.

The only reason N. Korea wants to talk to S. Korea is because they want to participate in the Olympics this year. Un offered to ease up on his military stance if N.Korea was able to participate. No, I don't think he's looking for peace. If he was, then why did he talk about his nuke button in the same speech?

SEOUL, South Korea — South Korea on Tuesday responded to an overture from the North and proposed holding high-level talks between the countries on their border next week.

North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, had suggested on Monday that the countries open dialogue on easing military tensions and on the possibility of the North’s participating in the Winter Olympics in the South, even as he noted that he now had a “nuclear button” on his desk.
Bullshit. You lefties have no clue. Just the other day it was shown how NK is letting it's soldiers loot crops so they can eat.

I posted the link, I posted the relevant part of the article, yet you continue to ignore the information presented. Well, I guess it's true, you can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

I posted the link, I posted the relevant part of the article, yet you continue to ignore the information presented. Well, I guess it's true, you can lead an idiot to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Get a clue. Linking to the NY Times is the same as linking to a NK government press release.

Wouldnt that be nice headlines this year. They are both at the crossroads.

North Korea recently got on the hot phone to SK to talk peace. They are worried.

Iran is asking retired revolutionary guards to return to active duty. The people of Iran have had enough. Before the Ayatollah do you know what the top tourist destination was for Iranians? Israel. Top destination for specialized medical treatment? Israel.

The world has the opportunity to be a much safer place.
That may very well happen. It is very much like the Soviet Union fell although on a smaller scale. A year could do it when thtey're finally challenged..

Get a clue. Linking to the NY Times is the same as linking to a NK government press release.

You really are quite the 'tard. EVERY news agency is running the same story, that N. Korea says they are interested in participating in the Olympics.

Here's what the BBC is saying.....................

South Korea offers North Olympics talks

South Korea has offered high-level talks with North Korea next Tuesday to discuss its possible participation in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.

The North's leader, Kim Jong-un, said earlier he was considering sending a team to Pyeongchang in South Korea for the Games in February.

He said the two sides should "urgently meet to discuss the possibility".

South Korea's president said he saw the offer as a "groundbreaking chance" to improve relations.

At a cabinet meeting on Tuesday, Moon Jae-in also said the North's nuclear programme would be the backdrop of any sporting discussions.

Just because a news story doesn't fit your particular narrative, doesn't mean it's not true. Would you be happier if I posted a link from FOX?

Post a link from a reputable source.

Post a link from a reputable source.

What links do you consider "reputable"? I also posted one from the BBC that said the same thing.

North Korea doesn't have corporations, rich people, a middle class, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom of the Press, the right to bear arms, Christians, Wasps..... everyone is equal for social justice.............................. in effect it is heaven on earth for the Dumb Democrat Bigots

You really are quite the 'tard. EVERY news agency is running the same story, that N. Korea says they are interested in participating in the Olympics.

Here's what the BBC is saying.....................

South Korea offers North Olympics talks

South Korea has offered high-level talks with North Korea next Tuesday to discuss its possible participation in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games.

The North's leader, Kim Jong-un, said earlier he was considering sending a team to Pyeongchang in South Korea for the Games in February.

He said the two sides should "urgently meet to discuss the possibility".

South Korea's president said he saw the offer as a "groundbreaking chance" to improve relations.

At a cabinet meeting on Tuesday, Moon Jae-in also said the North's nuclear programme would be the backdrop of any sporting discussions.

Just because a news story doesn't fit your particular narrative, doesn't mean it's not true. Would you be happier if I posted a link from FOX?
You are talking about a different matter entirely. I was referring to the hot line used to prevent war between NK and SK.

Using CNN since you can't attack their slant:

Seoul (CNN)North Korea and South Korea established contact on a hotline that's been dormant for almost two years Wednesday, a major diplomatic breakthrough following a year of escalating hostility and a move that could pave the way for future talks.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un gave the order to open the line at 3:00 p.m local time (1:30 a.m. ET), according to an announcement on state media in the hours before the two phone calls to the South took place.
According to South Korea's Unification Ministry, the North Koreans made first contact at exactly the time ordered, and the sides were on the phone from 3:30 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. local time (South Korea is half an hour ahead of North Korea).
During the initial 20-minute connection, the two nations "checked technical issues of the communication line," according to a statement from South Korea's Unification Ministry.

The Unification Ministry said North Korea phoned for a second time several hours later on the Panmunjom hotline, suggesting the two sides wrap up business for the day.

"The North Korean side called our side at 6:07 p.m. (4.07 a.m. ET) and said 'let's call it a day today,'" the ministry confirmed.
Other than checking that the link-up was operational, it is unclear what was discussed. A ministry spokeswoman told CNN that there was no mention of future talks or the Olympics.

North Korea calls hotline to South in breakthrough - CNN

This occurred shortly after Trump's nuclear tweet.

Forum List

Back