I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Raise your hands if you believe the collateral damage estimate was given to Trump only ten minutes prior to the ‘go code’.

Okay. Put your hands back on the keyboard long enough to call me bad names

I don't recall a recent president saying this:

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

How many will die," Trump said in a series of tweets Friday.

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

To be fair I think Trump made the right decision here but I don't see that as evidence that he puts his trust in salvation in Jesus Christ alone and makes it his highest goal to follow Him. I don't see this as proof that he is a regenerate Christian IOW

Trump Says He Called Off Strike On Iran Because He Didn't See It As 'Proportionate'

Upon hearing the projected death toll, Trump said, he decided that the strike was not "proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone."

And that has what to do with christianity?
I suppose in the way it doesn’t make any sense. It’s not like it’s logical that our military was poised to attack to begin with.

Raise your hands if you believe the collateral damage estimate was given to Trump only ten minutes prior to the ‘go code’.

Okay. Put your hands back on the keyboard long enough to call me bad names

Yeah no 'General' comes to the President with a plan for retaliation without estimates of the damage it will cause. Only certain people will believe that...

Kind of has nothing to do with being a Christian, it's just that someone in the Pentagon with a lick of sense got to him after Pompeo and Bolton almost had him convinced to go to war.

The Iranians can't beat us, but we really can't beat them. What they can do is wreck the world economy by disrupting the oil supply.

Of course he's a pretend Christian, as are several posters here.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

To be fair I think Trump made the right decision here but I don't see that as evidence that he puts his trust in salvation in Jesus Christ alone and makes it his highest goal to follow Him. I don't see this as proof that he is a regenerate Christian IOW
Lol Trump is a complete sack of shit. Of course he doesn’t subscribe to actual moral values.

And how in the world was the potential death toll not addressed during the decision-making process? How in the world was something that important missed? This was the first time someone had asked that question, when the bombs were about to fly? Seriously? "Oh, by the way...."?

Frankly, I'd rather not know. Keep that circus behind closed doors, and we'll deal with the effects out here.

Once more, Stormy, as long as Stock Market is doing well, you are more upset that Ann Coulter can't talk at Berkeley than Trump potentially killing people.

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Lol Trump is a complete sack of shit. Of course he doesn’t subscribe to actual moral values.

Calm down sweetheart, take some deep breaths

Amazing.

Mac here can judge even who is and is not a real Christian over the internet. I mean that's just how judgy he really is.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

Lol what the fuck was the military even doing there to begin with? You people are just hilarious.

You Tards are the real clowns.....

You got the Freak Show covered too...….

Amazing.

wow

Jesus tells us we will know His followers by their fruit... "By their fruits you will know them".

Right, but here on an internet forum, all you have are a collection of words. About mostly politics. And it's so crazy that about half the board thinks if you don't vote Democrat it means you want poor people to starve in the street so you can't POSSIBLY be a Christian.

Judging who is and who is not a Christian is such a careful thing that we take a lot of time to do it in our church with members. We get to know them IN PERSON over time. But you know, on the Interwebz, it's easy enough to know who the "pretend Christians" are I guess......

Forum List

Back