Iran "White House is afflicted by mental retardation."

Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorism on the planet. You claim they don't attack other countries.....but causing wars and providing support for insurgencies is the same thing. Anyone who claims Iran is innocent is nothing more than an Iranian propagandist.

WE are the biggest supporters of terrorism in the world, sport. I think we gave Israel 800 billion dollars last year, which helped pay Israeli security forces to kill 290 Palestinians, including 55 minors. Of the casualties, 254 were killed in the Gaza Strip, 34 in the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and two within Israel.

TWO within Israel.

You should be ashamed of your despicable bloodlust
It's not terrorism to defend yourself from rock throwing assholes and blowing the shit out of rocket launchsites filled with human shields to cause causalities.
Israel killed more people outside its borders last year than Iran did. Way more. But Iran is the "terrorist" state and Israel is defending itself. Doesn't that seem painfully insane to you? Serious question: are you Jewish? I'm trying to get a handle on all this.
Iran is responsible for almost every death of American and foreign troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran has been funding the Syrian government keeping the slaughter going for years. Iranian involvement in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Syrian Arab Republic are close strategic allies, and Iran has provided significant support for the Syrian Government in the Syrian Civil War, including logistical, technical and financial support, as well as training and some combat troops. Iran sees the survival of the Syrian government as being crucial to its regional interests.[32][33] Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, was reported in September 2011 to be vocally in favor of the Syrian government.[34] When the uprising developed into the Syrian civil war, there were increasing reports of Iranian military support, and of Iranian training of NDF (National Defence Forces) both in Syria and Iran.[35]

Iran funds Hezbollah who have been firing rockets into Israeli cities.

Hezbollah also receives financial and political assistance, as well as weapons and training, from Iran. The US estimates that Iran was giving Hezbollah about $60–$100 million per year in financial assistance...... Funding of Hezbollah - Wikipedia
Thus Iran helped defeating terrorists.
Terrorists target civilians. They're cowards.
Iran is good at being cowards.

WE are the biggest supporters of terrorism in the world, sport. I think we gave Israel 800 billion dollars last year, which helped pay Israeli security forces to kill 290 Palestinians, including 55 minors. Of the casualties, 254 were killed in the Gaza Strip, 34 in the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and two within Israel.

TWO within Israel.

It's not terrorism to defend yourself from rock throwing assholes and blowing the shit out of rocket launchsites filled with human shields to cause causalities.
Israel killed more people outside its borders last year than Iran did. Way more. But Iran is the "terrorist" state and Israel is defending itself. Doesn't that seem painfully insane to you? Serious question: are you Jewish? I'm trying to get a handle on all this.
Iran is responsible for almost every death of American and foreign troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Iran has been funding the Syrian government keeping the slaughter going for years. Iranian involvement in the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia

The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Syrian Arab Republic are close strategic allies, and Iran has provided significant support for the Syrian Government in the Syrian Civil War, including logistical, technical and financial support, as well as training and some combat troops. Iran sees the survival of the Syrian government as being crucial to its regional interests.[32][33] Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, was reported in September 2011 to be vocally in favor of the Syrian government.[34] When the uprising developed into the Syrian civil war, there were increasing reports of Iranian military support, and of Iranian training of NDF (National Defence Forces) both in Syria and Iran.[35]

Hezbollah also receives financial and political assistance, as well as weapons and training, from Iran. The US estimates that Iran was giving Hezbollah about $60–$100 million per year in financial assistance...... Funding of Hezbollah - Wikipedia
The terrorists have targeted civilians constantly over the course of the war.
Thanks to the efforts of Syria and allies the terrorists are almost defeated. I can go out and no mad Islamist plows a truck into me.

Thanks to the efforts of Syria and allies the terrorists are almost defeated. I can go out and no mad Islamist plows a truck into me.
Don't hold your breath.......when one group of terrorists moves on...another moves in.

Don't hold your breath.......when one group of terrorists moves on...another moves in.
RAF, NSU, IS, all government proxies.

"Rouhani said: "You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks?""

Trump has made it, Iran has ended diplomacy between the two countries. The Orange Madman again puts the whole world at risk.

Iran says Trump ‘mentally retarded’ and vows NO MORE nuke talks after sanctions
I'm not generally a fan of the iranian government but I'm having a hard time disagreeing with them on this point.....
Not a fan either. Important for me are their actions abroad, however. And they are not threatening anyone.

"Rouhani said: "You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks?""

Trump has made it, Iran has ended diplomacy between the two countries. The Orange Madman again puts the whole world at risk.

Iran says Trump ‘mentally retarded’ and vows NO MORE nuke talks after sanctions

that Iran spokesman hit the nail on the head.

IF he REALLY wanted peace,he sure as hell would not have called for further sanctions on them AFTER Irans foreign ministry spokesman warned them it would close the door to deplomacy if we called on anymore new sanctions on them.

so much for trump seeking world peace.:rolleyes:

Iran is the biggest supporter of terrorism on the planet. You claim they don't attack other countries.....but causing wars and providing support for insurgencies is the same thing. Anyone who claims Iran is innocent is nothing more than an Iranian propagandist.

TWO within Israel.

Are you Jewish?

So the mullah mocks peple with disabilities and thinks that's a funny put down. Why am I not surprised?

TWO within Israel.

Are you Jewish?
No.

Are you Muslim?

Trump really did that? sanctions and a request for talks? I don't think there's any coming back from that..this is worse than the time carter attacked Iran and then changed his mind.

Trump really did that? sanctions and a request for talks? I don't think there's any coming back from that..this is worse than the time carter attacked Iran and then changed his mind.
It is all because the US is not in a position to defeat Iran. Do Americans really think that for example Iraq is willing to support the US after Iran did so much to help them getting rid of ISIS? Trump could bomb a little but this would not mean Iran´s defeat but only a further proof of the US being aggressive pointlessly.

It is all because the US is not in a position to defeat Iran. Do Americans really think that for example Iraq is willing to support the US after Iran did so much to help them getting rid of ISIS? Trump could bomb a little but this would not mean Iran´s defeat but only a further proof of the US being aggressive pointlessly.
I'm not sure what the international symbol for sarcasm is but if I did it would be attached to my post...I was sort of mocking the post I was replying to.

I'm not sure what the international symbol for sarcasm is but if I did it would be attached to my post...I was sort of mocking the post I was replying to.
Dunno what you have read between my lines.

New Topics

Forum List

Back