Iran.. We Got Nothing

I agree with Ron Paul's attitude on foreign affairs, why should we be involved? Over the many decades I've seen little that gives me confidence that our government can run this country. Why have any confidence that there is any benefit for us in their applying their "wisdom" to external affairs?

I agree with Ron Paul's attitude on foreign affairs, why should we be involved? Over the many decades I've seen little that gives me confidence that our government can run this country. Why have any confidence that there is any benefit for us in their applying their "wisdom" to external affairs?

Ron Paul is an isolationist moron who's proposed policies were outdated in the 1920's

Ron Paul is an isolationist moron who's proposed policies were outdated in the 1920's
Ron Paul doesn't believe in evolution either. Who could want someone like that in the White House?

After 15 months of Obama Foreign Policy on Iran what do we got.. Nothing.

Oh sure, some serious flapdoodle and maybe some unilateral sanctions that other countries my join in on for a price but basically dismal failure...

I suppose to Democrats, it no longer matters....

You miss the days of idiot politicians screaming fear into the microphones getting children like you all excited to send our troops somewhere to kill and be killed because the video games, ice cream, and bitching about health care isn't enough for warmongers.

Yes, there was that.

Hey you Guys.. you ever think of joining Obama on his health care victory tour, I tell ya they would love ya. Yes indeed, you could warm up the crowd with that humorous repartee.

I'd love to join the President in celebrating the most significant piece of legislation in 30 years. It is a major step forward for the country and we should all be proud

Obamacare is the Left's version of the Patriot Act.

Hey PP, remove your thanks you fuxxing bitch.

Last edited:
After 15 months of Obama Foreign Policy on Iran what do we got.. Nothing.

Oh sure, some serious flapdoodle and maybe some unilateral sanctions that other countries my join in on for a price but basically dismal failure...

I suppose to Democrats, it no longer matters....
The Cons did diddly about Iran when they had all the power.

They did manage to call them names and make threats...

Looks like it didn't work too well

Like you assholes are doing any better....why don't you 2 get a room.

unless you want our troops to lose all control of iraq in the span of a week I suggest we leave iran alone

unless you want our troops to lose all control of iraq in the span of a week I suggest we leave iran alone

Setting up bases in iraq and afghanistan has been done largely on the plan to attack iran.

Hey you Guys.. you ever think of joining Obama on his health care victory tour, I tell ya they would love ya. Yes indeed, you could warm up the crowd with that humorous repartee.

I'd love to join the President in celebrating the most significant piece of legislation in 30 years. It is a major step forward for the country and we should all be proud

Fuck off ass clown. I'll leave it there until I hand out enough rep to others so I can neg your dumb ass again.

Last edited:

Fuck off ass clown. I'll leave it there until I hand out enough rep to others so I can neg your dumb ass again.

Damn. You are pathetic bitch to schedule your entire life around the neg rep button.......

Setting up bases in iraq and afghanistan has been done largely on the plan to attack iran.

do you realize how much land and thousands of miles of mountains exist between the two? and you realize tehran is smack in the middle of both of them? you also know we have airspace permission through other countries to get there right?

I stand corrected. We should be spending trillions and no sacrifice of our troops is too large.

(...)and maybe some unilateral sanctions that other countries my join in on for a price but basically dismal failure...
(...)

Maybe for most of the countries "The Iran Issue" is in fact not such an imminent issue that it deserves to be put in-front of more imminent issues.
Maybe the whole "Iran Issue" is also not like it is being portrayed by those who think it is an imminent issue.
Who knows after all, as we live in times where Intelligence services do produce intelligence in line with aministration's interests.
The most pressing issue in Middle-East is the Palestine-Issue. Not Iran.

do you realize how much land and thousands of miles of mountains exist between the two? and you realize tehran is smack in the middle of both of them? you also know we have airspace permission through other countries to get there right?

Why would we need permission to use airspace from other nations while we are occupying nations on the eastern and western borders of iran?

How does highlighting the size of iran negate the fact we have military occupations on its borders? You accidentally just revealed the necessity of close contact for military operations.....which is why we have permanent bases so close to Iran.

Forum List

Back