Iran: We Can Hit 35 US Bases in 'Minutes'

The U.S. Navy is sending unmanned underwater craft to the Persian Gulf, for use in hunting and destroying mines, officials said.

The Los Angeles Times, citing U.S. officials it did not name, reported Wednesday the SeaFox submersibles -- equipped with TV cameras, homing sonar and explosive charges -- are part of a military buildup intended to keep Iran from following through on a threat to close the Strait of Hormuz. The route is a key part of the delivery system for international oil markets.

US Sends Mine Hunters to Persian Gulf | Military.com

Like every other article where the headlines proclaims that Iran is threatening to attack someone or somewhere, when you read further into the article you find that Iran only threatens to do it in retaliation for a first strike against them. Seriously, they would have every right to strike back.

Like every other article where the headlines proclaims that Iran is threatening to attack someone or somewhere, when you read further into the article you find that Iran only threatens to do it in retaliation for a first strike against them. Seriously, they would have every right to strike back.

What part of Iran financing and training the fighters against us in Iraq is so difficult for you to understand?

WHO WOULD NEVER, not for one second, actually consider enlisting and fighting...so thank God Obama is making these decisions and not some complete idiot racist like Willard

Shit for brains, i was in the army longer than you are alive. Go back to your cesspool and take another drink, douchebag moron.

How many years did you serve, you fucking weak turd?

I wonder if maybe Iran would have a field day over there if there were no U.S. presence in that region.

Of course they would love it, they would try to fill in all those gaps.

The real danger without a U.S. presence would be an angry and reactive sunni / salafi arab block that is terrified of the dreaded "shia triangle".

For anyone not familiar with the blood-feud between theses two religious sects, they despise each other. They share ancient hatreds that date back to the death of islam's pope/king: muhammed and which tribe of hateful nutbars would rise to ascendancy.

I just got back from the ME and we imprisoned many suspects who had their training in Iran as well as finances and equipment being provided from them. By the way there is a large contingency force both personnel and equipment ready to react to any misguided moves from Iran.

Forum List

Back