Iran: We Can Destroy Israel in Minutes

^ It is back to topic time, Mr Racist Jew.

I do not know how accurate this report is. The news source seems to be from Israel.

---

In a report released by the Pentagon on June 29, U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta wrote that Iran's long- and short-range ballistic missile capabilities have improved recently, including weapons that target ships at sea, according to a report by Bloomberg News on Wednesday.

The Bloomberg article said the Pentagon report, which was commissioned by the U.S. Congress, mentioned Iran's deployment of new ships and submarines as well, and provides "the latest snapshot of Iran’s so-called asymmetric capabilities designed to counter the strengths of Western militaries."

Panetta reportedly signed the report which was quoted as saying “Iran has boosted the lethality and effectiveness of existing systems by improving accuracy and developing new submunition payloads" which have a greater and more lethal reach than that of solid warheads.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=5021

I do not know how accurate this report is. The news source seems to be from Israel.

---

In a report released by the Pentagon on June 29, U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta wrote that Iran's long- and short-range ballistic missile capabilities have improved recently, including weapons that target ships at sea, according to a report by Bloomberg News on Wednesday.

The Bloomberg article said the Pentagon report, which was commissioned by the U.S. Congress, mentioned Iran's deployment of new ships and submarines as well, and provides "the latest snapshot of Iran’s so-called asymmetric capabilities designed to counter the strengths of Western militaries."

Panetta reportedly signed the report which was quoted as saying “Iran has boosted the lethality and effectiveness of existing systems by improving accuracy and developing new submunition payloads" which have a greater and more lethal reach than that of solid warheads.

Point, Mr Curry Smelling Indian? Iran is in an arms race, they're importing missiles and then improving on the technology. Their air / missile defense is from Russia, the same one that is in place in Syria, and has been oenetrated easily by IDF jets.

---

Point, Mr Curry Smelling Indian? Iran is in an arms race, they're importing missiles and then improving on the technology. Their air / missile defense is from Russia, the same one that is in place in Syria, and has been oenetrated easily by IDF jets.

A curry smelling Indian is far better than blood smelling Israeli. Don't you think?

Now, try contributing something to the topic at hand. Do you think Iran has credible means to hit Israel?

---

A curry smelling Indian is far better than blood smelling Israeli. Don't you think?

Now, try contributing something to the topic at hand. Do you think Iran has credible means to hit Israel?
Of course Iran doesn't. Iranians are like Arabs, they are big bluffer S and blowhards. These quotes are for interior consumption and for political purposes to show that the hardline clerics are still in control.

Of course never met a blood smelling Israeli, but there are plenty of Curry smelling Indians out there. The smell oozes out from their pores, just like the garlic with the Koreans. I love Indian food but every time I eat at a restaurant, my clothes end up stinking.

---

Of course Iran doesn't. Iranians are like Arabs, they are big bluffer S and blowhards. These quotes are for interior consumption and for political purposes to show that the hardline clerics are still in control.

Of course never met a blood smelling Israeli, but there are plenty of Curry smelling Indians out there. The smell oozes out from their pores, just like the garlic with the Koreans. I love Indian food but every time I eat at a restaurant, my clothes end up stinking.

In Israel, they will call you a pussy :)

---

I lived in Israel, moron. My favorite Indian food is lamb saag, spicy, with a dash of antacid later. What's yours Rajiv?

---

I lived in Israel, moron. My favorite Indian food is lamb saag, spicy, with a dash of antacid later. What's yours Rajiv?

... then you are used to of Israeli female soldiers laughing at you :) they probably call you wimpy Jew :)

... then you are used to of Israeli female soldiers laughing at you :) they probably call you wimpy Jew :)
Wimpy Jew. Ha ha ha whatever, you say, you Silly Indian.

Wimpy Israeli is more suitable and sounds less offensive. Agree? :)

Well, I'm not an Israeli. But I guarantee you if you tell that to any Isrseli man or woman, they'll make chicken Masala out of you, you stinky ignorant Indian. Slow day at the 7-11?

Well, I'm not an Israeli. But I guarantee you if you tell that to any Isrseli man or woman, they'll make chicken Masala out of you, you stinky ignorant Indian. Slow day at the 7-11?

I think you guys are pretty brave. I wonder why the rest of the world had to kick Hitler's ass on your behalf. You will do far better service to Israel if you can shut up your stupid mouth. You are a product of cowardice. It is evident from your posts.

I think you guys are pretty brave. I wonder why the rest of the world had to kick Hitler's ass on your behalf. You will do far better service to Israel if you can shut up your stupid mouth. You are a product of cowardice. It is evident from your posts.
Ah so you think that the "rest of the world had to kick Hitlers ass on behalf of the Jews" then? You realize that's a typical antisemtic canard of "Jews causing wars" don't you, you filthy, smelly, ignorant, Indian Muslim? Funny part is the asshole gets on a soap box and accuses other's of being bigots and racists. Hilarious.

Ah so you think that the "rest of the world had to kick Hitlers ass on behalf of the Jews" then? You realize that's a typical antisemtic canard of "Jews causing wars" don't you, you filthy, smelly, ignorant, Indian Muslim? Funny part is the asshole gets on a soap box and accuses other's of being bigots and racists. Hilarious.

Actually one of the most bigoted posters here is Vikrant. He has to have been blind to the fact that we have had posting a radical Muslim on this forum who is now continuing with his hatred on another forum. The purpose of his posts is to incite hatred of the Christians against the Jews. A person like the one I am referring to not only brought his hatred of the Jews to the Western world, but also his hatred of the Shia. Since it is quite obvious that if a person has such hatred of the Jews and the Shia, it stands to reason that this person also hates anyone who is not of the Sunni sect. No doubt a person with this kind of thinking would have no problem of seeing harm done to any person who is not of his own sect. Does Vikrant thank that this poster has such brotherly love for the Hindus and would let them go in peace in the original country of this poster where harm to people of different beliefs are conveniently overlooked?

Meanwhile, there are of course stories that come out of India which show the Hindus in a bad light, but what would be achieved of going to the Asia board and starting to post them. I am talking about stories like this. What home-based businesses!!!

This school in India saves girls as young as 12 from the family business: prostitution

When Vikrant feels he need to come to this forum, he should at least once in a while start posting about other countries in the Middle East instead of just concentrating on Israel and the Jews. I can imagine what Vikrant's co-workers would think of him if by chance they stumbled on this forum and figured out who Vikrant is.

Actually one of the most bigoted posters here is Vikrant. He has to have been blind to the fact that we have had posting a radical Muslim on this forum who is now continuing with his hatred on another forum. The purpose of his posts is to incite hatred of the Christians against the Jews. A person like the one I am referring to not only brought his hatred of the Jews to the Western world, but also his hatred of the Shia. Since it is quite obvious that if a person has such hatred of the Jews and the Shia, it stands to reason that this person also hates anyone who is not of the Sunni sect. No doubt a person with this kind of thinking would have no problem of seeing harm done to any person who is not of his own sect. Does Vikrant thank that this poster has such brotherly love for the Hindus and would let them go in peace in the original country of this poster where harm to people of different beliefs are conveniently overlooked?

Meanwhile, there are of course stories that come out of India which show the Hindus in a bad light, but what would be achieved of going to the Asia board and starting to post them. I am talking about stories like this. What home-based businesses!!!

This school in India saves girls as young as 12 from the family business: prostitution

When Vikrant feels he need to come to this forum, he should at least once in a while start posting about other countries in the Middle East instead of just concentrating on Israel and the Jews. I can imagine what Vikrant's co-workers would think of him if by chance they stumbled on this forum and figured out who Vikrant is.

You can take the Indian out of the slum, but you can never take the slum out of the Indian.

Moderation Message:

It's a valid topic and it should be respected. Cut the personal sniping,. If it's not about Iran/Israel and THEIR threats --- don't make your personal wars in this thread.

Forum List

Back