Iran vs Israel: What The Media Wants You To Forget

Yes, it sure beats the neverending drone about the ME.

Their missile and sub tech are definitely courtesy of Russia to a great degree although you have to give them credit for some ingenuity.

And to Righteous1 specifically, If China were to hit Taiwan now, the think tanks are in agreement that we would lose. We'd lose because the cost of a limited war, and the loss of Taiwan is far less than a nuclear escalation or even a protracted conventional confrontation by both sides. There is a very narrow time frame for the U.S. to readjust it's arsenal to counter their new tech. Somebody needs to step up and in a hurry.

I aint heard that from any "think tank" Every expert that I heard agrees with me, like the Admiral I cited in my thread in the Asia forum, that China may be growing but is STILL no match for us RIGHT NOW.

Like I said, that missle of theirs remains YEARS away from full operational capability, and without that their Navy is still shit.

Part of my stance on this is indeed national pride. We've NEVER lost a war on the battlefield, and I just can't conceive of that ever happening. BUT the other is facts.

We made an official agreement with Taiwan, a pact, treaty, etc. As weak as Obama is.....I still believe he might yet honor it...........

I was specifically quoting RAND. I don't remember the pacific fleet admiral's name off the top of my head but let's just say he is very concerned. In any event the chinese foreign policy is infantile and prone to mistakes which makes you wonder if at any moment some movement in their Politburo or whatever they call it can take off and get the ball rolling on Taiwan. I don't particularly care about Taiwan, per se, but I don't want to see the Washington or the Nimitiz limp back to port wilth holes all over the flight deck. That would be a humiliating defeat and being a child of the cold war, I HATE commies. Ti's a weakness I know.

Yes, it sure beats the neverending drone about the ME.

Their missile and sub tech are definitely courtesy of Russia to a great degree although you have to give them credit for some ingenuity.

And to Righteous1 specifically, If China were to hit Taiwan now, the think tanks are in agreement that we would lose. We'd lose because the cost of a limited war, and the loss of Taiwan is far less than a nuclear escalation or even a protracted conventional confrontation by both sides. There is a very narrow time frame for the U.S. to readjust it's arsenal to counter their new tech. Somebody needs to step up and in a hurry.

They create no rocket engines. They were caught copying Russian engine technology when they negotiated to have the entire fighter aircraft built in China. Russia was not impressed and ended production. It took more than a few years for China to cajole Russia back. Russia also favors long term political manipulation and lightening responses. Their missile deploying and targeting systems are thought to be much like the French and American subsystems. Go figure. :razz:

They are back again, but since then, no craft are built in China. If you get my drift. :razz:

I don't think China will hit Tawian. Tawian serves as a lovely buffer, and China loves buffers. You don't think it was British negotiating that won Hong Kong? China is a long term thinking country and right now, in the diplomatic circles, there is a view that China is getting ready to show the West that Capitalism and Democracy do not need to be entwined and that Chinese Communist Capitalism is the Chinese perspective, but of course, in the long eyes of these people, it will be done on a multi-generational basis.

Look at their history and you will see their military pathology. The great wall of China took many centuries to create. Many generations. My personal view? As far as security goes, it was a Chinese Maginot line, but gives one great insight on the Chinese cultural outlook. I always keep a historical perspective in mind when assessing Chinese impetus. The wall was a buffer, and kept the horde's movements under constant watch. It was a proof of organization and the Chinese are highly skilled in that regard.

The military loved it, but politically, not so much, and it was abandoned more than once. But always they returned to it.

They are now well into their African thrust. They will be hungry for the resources of Africa. The Demographics of North and East Africa is pretty much a fait accompli after America withdrew from Sudan. Just like Russia withdrew from the ME.

China's learned from America. It's throwing a huge amount of money Africa's way. America is attempting to simply hold onto what it has.

They can organize with the best of them also. America has a hard time negotiating with smiles of no comprehension and negatives. China doesn't negotiate. They listen, politely smile, nod their heads that they understand what is wanted.

Then they move to the long term view. Short term thinking Presidents run away. :razz:

No other country can come close. If it was a war of the world with China, there is no country that could come close to China in production.

IF they have the resources.

But even then, where does the main creative spark of inspiration come? Germany, Russia Military, American (what don't they invent?). Israel. France and Britain. Both France and Britain are falling behind in that regard.

I was specifically quoting RAND. I don't remember the pacific fleet admiral's name off the top of my head but let's just say he is very concerned. In any event the chinese foreign policy is infantile and prone to mistakes which makes you wonder if at any moment some movement in their Politburo or whatever they call it can take off and get the ball rolling on Taiwan. I don't particularly care about Taiwan, per se, but I don't want to see the Washington or the Nimitiz limp back to port wilth holes all over the flight deck. That would be a humiliating defeat and being a child of the cold war, I HATE commies. Ti's a weakness I know.

Agreed. I am concerned too, BUT another thing we can't let those fake commies see is WEAKNESS. Just check my 2 threads in the Asia forum for said Admiral and more.

We HAVE TO care bout Taiwan. We can't just let them start grabbing whatever they want over there like that. I'm pretty sure they still heed the Japan lesson tho.

Like I said man that missle is still years away from full operational capability (unless the Chinese are just saying that cuz that's what they WANT us to think to keep our guard down, but Ima give out intel. the benefit of the doubt, here anyway) and without that, we'd molest their Navy in direct combat.

Even with it, they still have no way to stop our best fighters, bombers, cruise missles, etc.

Mossad's motto:

"kee betachbulot ta'ase lecha milchama"

Translation: "With clandestine terrorism we will conduct war"

You people amaze me, and this is not simply about this particular thread but disucssions about Iran in general. We have effectively encircled Iran on all sides. We launched Stuxnet, a briliant cyber attack, and the Israeli's keep wasting iranian nuclear scientists at their leisure but despite all this progress, the general consensus is to still to "nuke Iran" or "invade Iran". This is irrational thinking. Iran will be dealt with in time in a variety of ways. Unfortunately, what you people fail to understand is that your REAL enemy isn't so much Iran, nor is it Israel, rather it IS China. So meanwhile, while your myopic peoccupation with muslims and Israel prevails, the commies in the pariah state of China while laughing at you, steal your tech, take your jobs, and generally sodomize you in every concievable way possible. Oh, and did I mention that with the anti-ship missile tech they've created effectively negates our 22 carrier groups? You can take that up with RAND corporation if you don't believe me.

Bottom line is that Iran, as complicated an issue as it may be, is still small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. It is simply a stepping stone in much bigger foreign policy picture that ultimately ends with China. Better dead than red.

#1-iran is a pawn of china, like eastern europe was to the USSR
#2-once iran has achieved nuclear weapons status, they no longer can be "dealt with". The options to contain the world's top hegemonic terror sponsor will be far fewer.
#3-there are 11 US carrier groups.

Carry on.

The thing about Iran is they depend on Windows or Unix. Much of which is written in Israel.. Iran's systems all have to run on Windows machines, and they have easily traceable DNS addresses.

Israel can find any Iranian computer and compromise it at will.

Iran can't even compromise an Israeli abacus.

When it comes to warfare, Suxtnet is the wave of the future. The folks that could do that could send Iran back to the stone age without missiles, bombs, or anything more lethal than a USB drive.

We can do the same thing to the russians and chinese as well. And it looks like the Russians are already trying it on. And getting good at it. But I think we are just a little better.

It's so ironic that you try to make it seem like the Israeli's are blameless in terms of all they have done to use computer systems against America.

If it wasn't for the internet (which the zionist are attempting to destroy) America would probably be a full blown communist region. The communist/zionist media could have possibly convinced people that "someone other than" the zionist bend on bringing communism to America was responsible for the planning, financing, and carrying out 9-11.

Since the false-flag Israeli operation happened the entire N.S.A. has been transformed into the Cheka.

Spying on citizens is communist!

The blameless Israeli's are caught red handed attempting to start another war, and treason.

Justice will prevail...it's slow but it always prevails.

Americans hate communism.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the internet (which the zionist are attempting to destroy) America would probably be a full blown communist region.

laughingman.jpg

It's very interesting and somewhat amazing the type of things "Israeli's" find as being funny.

Including 9-11.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Look at our so called "allies" in the world.

We got nothing to be proud of, folks.

If it wasn't for the internet (which the zionist are attempting to destroy) America would probably be a full blown communist region. The communist/zionist media could have possibly convinced people that "someone other than" the zionist bend on bringing communism to America was responsible for the planning, financing, and carrying out 9-11.

It's clear you are mentally ill.

It's clear you are mentally ill.

All you communist/zionist/secret society slaves say the same things when confronted with the Facts.

According to you pathetic bastards those not tricked by your deception is crazy.

The lame rhetoric is weak and insignificant.

The facts don't go away....why don't you write that down.

Last edited:
All you communist/zionist/secret society slaves say the same things when confronted with the Facts.

Clearly, you are mentally ill.

What facts are you pretending to offer?

Like in your OP where you claim that "iran allows inspections to all of its facilities"?

Is that nonsense something you offer to the forum as a "fact"? Or are you too stupid to know the difference?

And BTW, you do sound like one of the Lyndon Larouche brainwashed morons, with your hilarious spoutings like "secret society slaves." Too funny.

Forum List

Back