Iran vs. Israel - Back to the Future

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Netanyahu talked about this a bit last time he was here..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXWYeekiqwo]Iran vs. Israel - Back to the Future - YouTube[/ame]

Don't you worry your wingnutty little head. President Obama has made it perfectly clear to Iran's rulers that the USA stands behind Israel.

http://www.winnipegjewishreview.com/article_detail.cfm?id=2194&sec=1

U.S. President Reassures Jewish State of America's Support at AIPAC Conference in Washington DC March 4th

Second, he left a clear warning to Iran. "I dont' have a containment policy," he said, "I have a policy to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons." He followed that statement immediately with an assurance that no options have been taken off the table, including military options, as well as a statement that he would stand behind Israel's decision to determine its own decisions and actions on the best means of protecting itself from the Iranian threat.

Obama told al quaeda and others he meant biz. they ignored him and they are pushing up daisies. Obama has targeted and killed more of America's enemies than wingnuts want to acknowledge

Last edited:
Don't you worry your wingnutty little head. President Obama has made it perfectly clear to Iran's rulers that the USA stands behind Israel.

Features - Winnipeg Jewish Review

U.S. President Reassures Jewish State of America's Support at AIPAC Conference in Washington DC March 4th

Second, he left a clear warning to Iran. "I dont' have a containment policy," he said, "I have a policy to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons." He followed that statement immediately with an assurance that no options have been taken off the table, including military options, as well as a statement that he would stand behind Israel's decision to determine its own decisions and actions on the best means of protecting itself from the Iranian threat.

Obama told al quaeda and others he meant biz. they ignored him and they are pushing up daisies. Obama has targeted and killed more of America's enemies than wingnuts want to acknowledge

Please..Obama wouldn't even destroy a top secret drone for fear of angering the Iranians. Give me a break...

Obama ready to yield on Iran's nuclear transparency. Israel:Tehran will cheat

Khamenei_29.11.10.jpg

In the direct, secret exchanges between the US and Iran which led up to the Istanbul talks with the six powers, of Saturday, April 14, President Barack Obama quietly backed off from his demand that Iran “come clean” on its nuclear activities and open up to international inspection, debkafile reports.

This concession paved the way for Tehran’s consent to discuss his framework proposal to stop enriching uranium to 20 percent, halt work at its underground facility for higher enrichment near Qom, and export its stockpile of highly enriched uranium for final processing to 20 percent for use in medical isotopes. This would be presented as a deal for settling the nuclear controversy.

debkafile’s military sources: The Iranians may find it worth their while to accept this framework. After all, once sanctions are lifted by the end of June - as Tehran demands - and they are freed of IAEA oversight, the Iranians can go forward with their plans for building a nuclear weapon undisturbed and Washington can celebrate a breakthrough.

Israel has not received word of this deal.

debkafile’s Washington sources report that in contrast with the downbeat mood in Israel, Washington is already celebrating its success in resolving the Iranian nuclear conundrum and averting war.

DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security

Forum List

Back