Iran, Venezuela, North Korea...

Which war will start first?

• Iran

• Venezuela

• North Korea

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
With a military budget the size of the rest of the world’s burning a hole in our pockets, where do we send our boys to go die for nothing first? Venezuela has emerged as a dark horse, and Iran remains the obvious frontrunner. NK has gone a surprising direction with the President proclaiming Kim Jong Un to be his lover. Are they even an option anymore? Am I missing anybody? Vote and we can refer back when the war(s) start.

Trump declares war on Skyrim...

It is as realistic as your choices...
Yeah totally bro :cuckoo:

So far Trump has started zero wars since he has been in office and when he talked about pulling U.S. forces out of Syria both Democrats and Republicans in Washington started pissing their pants over it.
Did he ever pull them?

To tell you the truth, I think that Iran is the more likely candidate at this time. Especially since there were attacks on several tankers in port at the UAE today, and Iran is suspected as the primary aggressor.

With a military budget the size of the rest of the world’s burning a hole in our pockets, where do we send our boys to go die for nothing first? Venezuela has emerged as a dark horse, and Iran remains the obvious frontrunner. NK has gone a surprising direction with the President proclaiming Kim Jong Un to be his lover. Are they even an option anymore? Am I missing anybody? Vote and we can refer back when the war(s) start.

Fully convinced that we'll get involved in Venezuela first.

Why? Because of the geography. Venezuela is in the same hemisphere and only a desperate boat ride north across the Caribbean Sea to the closest port of entry. Or, they may take the route through Central America and come via Mexico. Any war that breaks out there will inevitably cause a refugee crisis that would most certainly impact the US.

It would also create a moral quandary for the likes of you.

Assist Juan Guaido in fighting a civil war to help the refugees?

Or leave these refugees to the mercies of a brutal dictator because of your virulent anti-war stances?

You were so passionate about the refugees coming from the Middle East. We'll see how compassionate you are towards refugees fleeing war in Venezuela.

Last edited:
None. Iran and North Korea surely realize all primary targets have already been locked.

Venezuela is a waiting game.

If the Democrats would do their jobs and support the people of the United States, they'd look to President Trump for the answers. So far, his negotiations with foreign countries has kept the world at peace. If the Democrats would do their jobs they would support the President, who has done
so far,
so good. Stop acting like swinging simians, showing baboon butts to the public to try to beat up on President Trump instead of doing their jobs for the American people

Earn your keep, Democrats. Do your job. Stop screwing the President's cabinet, the President, and your fellow Congressmen and Senators who are Republicans. And stop the warring bullshit. It's turning Washington into another SanFranPoopsco. Stop defecating in the halls of Congress with your lies. All those FBI agents Obama and Clinton had colluding with the Russians for $$$$$ with some laundry soap for the Clinton Library for 20% of America's uranium? We want our money back, Obummer and Killary. And you can't sell any more uranium to the Russians for laundry money for your personal use. Got it? :hmpf:

Well let see your side said Trump would be impeached already, and he is still President...

Your side said that the Mueller Report would bring the President down, again wrong.

Your side has been calling for economic collapse and have been wrong so far...

Now your side is calling for war, so what are the odds you will get this correct?

Not likely...

Trump to his credit has kept us out of war so far even though war loving freaks are trying their best...

Well let see your side said Trump would be impeached already, and he is still President...

Your side said that the Mueller Report would bring the President down, again wrong.

Now your side is calling for war, so what are the odds you will get this correct?

Not likely...

Trump to his credit has kept us out of war so far even though war loving freaks are trying their best...
Trump enacted a policy that keeps all troop numbers and operations completely secret from you and I, so you don’t know what the fuck he’s doing about war. Executive privilege and the GOP supporting white collar crime are the reason Trump is still in office. As soon as Trump stops spending at record levels, we’ll see how the evonomy does. He has yet to face a crisis, but now a couple of his own making have popped up. You voted twice for Dubya, I’m sure you’ll be endorsing war again soon.

Not likely...

Trump enacted a policy that keeps all troop numbers and operations completely secret from you and I, so you don’t know what the fuck he’s doing about war. Executive privilege and the GOP supporting white collar crime are the reason Trump is still in office. As soon as Trump stops spending at record levels, we’ll see how the evonomy does. He has yet to face a crisis, but now a couple of his own making have popped up. You voted twice for Dubya, I’m sure you’ll be endorsing war again soon.

Oh, I voted for George W. Bush?

Do you have any proof of that?

I did not vote for Bush nor did I vote for Trump, so thank you for showing you are the typical liar as usual.

I have been against the invasion of Iraq from the start and stated it many times but you did vote for the woman that gave Bush the green light to invade Iraq, so the dead soldiers and dead people of Iraq are on your bloody hands and not mine...

Also did you complain about Obama spending or usage of Drones or failure to bring peace?

Of course not and in fact you supported Obama war loving agenda just like you supported Obama ripping families apart when he deported mothers and fathers but whine when Trump does it...

The fact is we have not entered a major conflict yet under Trump, so he has done better than Bush...

Not likely...

I did not vote for Bush nor did I vote for Trump, so thank you for showing you are the typical liar as usual.

I have been against the invasion of Iraq from the start and stated it many times but you did vote for the woman that gave Bush the green light to invade Iraq, so the dead soldiers and dead people of Iraq are on your bloody hands and not mine...

Also did you complain about Obama spending or usage of Drones or failure to bring peace?

Of course not and in fact you supported Obama war loving agenda just like you supported Obama ripping families apart when he deported mothers and fathers but whine when Trump does it...

The fact is we have not entered a major conflict yet under Trump, so he has done better than Bush...
You are a shit eating republican. You certainly voted for Dubya twice, or threw your vote away on a third party, or otherwise didn’t vote against him. Had Al Capone had executive privilege, no doubt you’d be celebrating him as a job creator. Go fuck yourself.

Guessing what Trump will do in the very next moment is a fool's errand. That is so not least because he, in most cases, doesn't know any more about it than we do.

That said, I genuinely believe Trump doesn't want to start any new war. That's one consistent theme (of very few) of his presidency.

Now, something very troubling - and hilarious the same time - is happening. Bolton seems to have won some internal fighting, resulting in the much touted deployment of an aircraft carrier group to the Middle East. Based - who would have guessed? - on some very unclear Mossad "intelligence". Them Iranians even have missiles on ships, or so I read. So, Bolton and Pompeo are ratcheting up the pressure on Iran, fielding some military assets, seemingly in the hope that Iran (or any proxy) does something stupid, like attack any U.S. or allied assets.

Here's the funny: While Bolton beats the war drums, Trump desperately signals that there are so many phone lines open for them to talk to him; he even pushes the Swiss to the front, signaling, "That's just Bolton, don't react! Call me! Love, Trump."

Let's hope the Iranians keep their nerve, and have their proxies under tight control. Otherwise, the Baby in Chief might stumble into a war he never wanted.

Ah, no war on Venezuela, much less on NK. No one in the world believes the former is a threat, and the latter has nukes.

Iran, Venezuela, North Korea

Trump salutes NK

wants to send anyone south of the border back home

so its gotta be Iran

Not likely...

You are a shit eating republican. You certainly voted for Dubya twice, or threw your vote away on a third party, or otherwise didn’t vote against him. Had Al Capone had executive privilege, no doubt you’d be celebrating him as a job creator. Go fuck yourself.
Wow, just beautiful comment from the poster that loves wars and killings when a Democrat does it.

No, voting third party is never a wasted vote and brainwashed individuals like you should learn you are what is wrong with our Republic!

It is because of those like you we ended up with George W. Bush, Barack Hussein Obama and Donald John Trump!

It is those like you that cause terrorism to rise because of your support of the War Machine we call the United States of America.

You set there on your device spewing hate daily about the other side but you are no better than those you hate and in fact you are below them, and why?

Because you believe that you are better than everyone on the right and middle.

So no I did not vote for Bush or Trump and unlike you I do not support the War Machine nor do I pretend Bush was some great President because he was the worst in modern history!

My threads can show I never supported the idea of war and had we not removed Saddam then Iran would not be the issue it is but because individuals like you we ended up removing a devil we could live with...

As for Trump I called him out on his nonsense with Mexico when he made his threat to close the border and I will call him out if he declare war on Iran...

Unlike you when Obama was using drones on countries we were not at war with...

Forum List

Back