Iran: "US Staged 9/11"

don't pretend he is the only one..he is the only one they want to make news because
he is a" bad guy"... you are being played like fiddle
s

Paul Hellyer – Former Minister of National Defense of Canada. Former Deputy Prime Minister. Former Member of House of Commons.
Video interview with Kyle Hence 5/27/04: Regarding 9/11

"Why did the President just sit in the schoolroom when he heard the news? Why did he not acknowledge that he already knew what was going on? As a former Minister of National Defense, when the news came out I had to wonder. Why did airplanes fly around for an hour and a half without interceptors being scrambled from Andrews [Air Force Base]? ... With a quick action alert they should have been there in five minutes or ten minutes. ...

I think the inquiry has been very shallow, very superficial. I would like to see a much tougher, more in-depth inquiry. … I would like to see someone in a position of authority ask those questions and insist on getting answers, at least to why some of the things that happened that seem to be, for an ordinary person, inexplicable. …

I'm very disturbed about a lack of transparency. Everyone talks about it, and no one is willing to come clean, as it were. ... We have to try and get the truth. … I hope that somebody has the courage and persistence to keep at it until we get it."
Video: www.septembereleventh.org: 9-11 Visibility Project
Transcript: www.septembereleventh.org: 9-11 Visibility Project

"Yukihisa Fujita – Member, House of Councillors (the upper house), National Diet of Japan. Member and former Director, Committee on Foreign Affairs and Defense.
Former Member of the House of Representatives. Former Director General of the International Department of the Democratic Party of Japan.
Endorsement of The New Pearl Harbor Revisited: 9/11, the Cover-Up, and the Exposé: by David Ray Griffin 9/30/08:

"Citizens in many countries are waging a war on the cover-up of the basis for the so-called war on terror–this basis being the official interpretation of the 9/11 attacks. Along with the Internet, which has equipped both public figures and ordinary citizens to wage this war on the cover-up, David Ray Griffin has revealed dozens of omissions, distortions, and contradictions in the official story in a way that provides undeniable evidence of its falsity. The New Pearl Harbor Revisited presents a powerful exposé of the false narrative that has been driving the mainstream political agenda since 9/11. It is now up to politicians and journalists around the world to expose this truth to our peoples." davidraygriffin.com

Video of Mr. Fujita's presentation, including Prime Minister Fukuda's and his Cabinet members' responses, can be seen in three segments at Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

Mohamed Hassanein Heikal – Former Foreign Minister of Egypt.

Article 10/10/01: Regarding 9/11 "Bin Laden does not have the capabilities for an operation of this magnitude. When I hear Bush talking about al-Qaida as if it was Nazi Germany or the communist party of the Soviet Union, I laugh because I know what is there. Bin Laden has been under surveillance for years: every telephone call was monitored and al-Qaida has been penetrated by American intelligence, Pakistani intelligence, Saudi intelligence, Egyptian intelligence. They could not have kept secret an operation that required such a degree of organisation and sophistication." Latest news, comment and reviews from the Guardian | guardian.co.uk

Hugo Chavez – President of Venezuela. Former Lieutenant Colonel in Venezuelan Army specializing in counter-insurgency. 17-year military career. Leader of a failed coup in 1992. Served 2 years in prison, then pardoned in 1994. Elected President in 1998.
MSNBC Article 9/12/06: "Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said Tuesday that it’s plausible that the U.S. government was involved in the Sept. 11 attacks. ...

"The hypothesis is not absurd ... that those towers could have been dynamited," Chavez said in a speech to supporters. "A building never collapses like that, unless it’s with an implosion."

"The hypothesis that is gaining strength ... is that it was the same U.S. imperial power that planned and carried out this terrible terrorist attack or act against its own people and against citizens of all over the world," Chavez said. "Why? To justify the aggressions that immediately were unleashed on Afghanistan, on Iraq."http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13401534/

Gen. Hosni Mubarak – President of Egypt, 1981 - present. Former Vice President, 1975 - 1981. Former Commander of the Egyptian Air Force and Deputy Minister of War.
CNN Interview 9/15/01: Regarding 9/11 "... those who did that [piloted a 757 into the Pentagon] should have flown in the area a long time, for example. The Pentagon is not very high, a pilot could come straight to the Pentagon like this to hit, he should have flown a lot in this area to know the obstacles which could meet him when he is flying very low with a big commercial plane to hit the Pentagon in a special place.

Andreas von Buelow, PhD – Former State Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Defense of West Germany. Former Minister of Research and Technology. Member of Bundestag (Parliament) 1969 - 1994.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Last edited:
Well, I'll be flamed endlessly for saying this but the CIA could have easily recruited radicalized saudis to pull this off. The CIA is particularly crafty in this respect having honed their skills in Afghanistan in the 80's for jihad against the filthy soviets. I'm not saying I believe it, but if people want to believe that the U.S. military industrial complex planned this to acheive foreign policy goals then it could not have been done without the skills and cooperation from the CIA and most likely other foreign intelligence agencies in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

• Banned
internet4assholes.JPG

Forum List

Back