Iran unable to guarantee the Zionist regime will exist in 25 years

You semi-semite have no idea what you are talking about. I am neither religious nor to I have any links to any religion. Who´s not licking like you is an "Muslim animal" according to you moron.
You realize those Shiite Islamists that are in charge of Iran, and their Hezbollah puppets, the same ones that you lick their asses constantly, engage in these kinds of insane religious rituals on a regular basis?

Now smack yourself some more.

agreed, this insane religious Islamic ritual is brutal, just like the insane religious Jewish ritual metzitzah b'peh.

Metzitzah B'peh, Blood-Sucking Jewish Circumcision Ritual, Debated By NYC Mayoral Candidates (VIDEO) | HuffPost

Again with your dick sucking fantasies. Isn't there a gay bar or something close to the trailor park that you live in?

Why is this a Jewish tradition, though to suck little babies peens?

It isn't. I've been to hundreds of circumcision ceremonies and never seen it. Why do you keep fantacising about sucking Jewish penises?

there is one reported case----brooklyn

You realize those Shiite Islamists that are in charge of Iran, and their Hezbollah puppets, the same ones that you lick their asses constantly, engage in these kinds of insane religious rituals on a regular basis?

agreed, this insane religious Islamic ritual is brutal, just like the insane religious Jewish ritual metzitzah b'peh.

Metzitzah B'peh, Blood-Sucking Jewish Circumcision Ritual, Debated By NYC Mayoral Candidates (VIDEO) | HuffPost

Again with your dick sucking fantasies. Isn't there a gay bar or something close to the trailor park that you live in?

It isn't. I've been to hundreds of circumcision ceremonies and never seen it. Why do you keep fantacising about sucking Jewish penises?

I have heard about it but never seen it. I think some Kabalists do it. Not sure.

Let's not talk too much our friend might get horny. Ha ha ha.

I have heard about it but never seen it. I think some Kabalists do it. Not sure.

Let's not talk too much our friend might get horny. Ha ha ha.

a rare thing----I think Satmar----but I saw a satmar circ and
the man used a LONG PIPETTE The issue was that the baby contracted Herpes simplex------also rare---encephalitis. The one case has been cited THOUSANDS of times

You semi-semite have no idea what you are talking about. I am neither religious nor to I have any links to any religion. Who´s not licking like you is an "Muslim animal" according to you moron.

I see, you just ignore what is written. Discussing with you is as senseless as self-flagellation, while self-flagellation still includes some sort of normal cause and effect.
How about you?
Self-flagellation - Wikipedia

Well duh. Just remember, next time you slash your forehead, go all the way so that you can air out your skull... too much Shiite poop in there. Ha ha ha.

You must be a sad fuck.

And you, a piece of Shiite who spends all his living breathing hours praising a genocidal dictator that is slaughtering his own people? Why don't you smack yourself a few more times in the head maybe it will knock some sense into you. On second thought, never mind, it's the self smacking that has turns you into a retard in the first place.

Time for your meds.

There was a time when a sectarian Jewish state might have made it in Arab land but it was doomed to fail as it came as a last gasp of racism, bubbling out of the racist cataclysm in Europe's WWII. European democracies have moved on and the youth have heard enough about what happened to their populations in the last century. They have no time for sectarianism (except for a few pockets) and when the German politicians get a backbone and quit their Final Solution guilt trip, the Israelis will have only the USA to provide political cover and finance for Zionism.
It is not clearly understood what you mean saying Zionism in this context, but Israel was and will always be an ally of the West in its confrontation with Eastern powers.

The European Union in the form of ‘super-federation’ is doomed to fail sooner or later.

There was a time when a sectarian Jewish state might have made it in Arab land but it was doomed to fail as it came as a last gasp of racism, bubbling out of the racist cataclysm in Europe's WWII. European democracies have moved on and the youth have heard enough about what happened to their populations in the last century. They have no time for sectarianism (except for a few pockets) and when the German politicians get a backbone and quit their Final Solution guilt trip, the Israelis will have only the USA to provide political cover and finance for Zionism.
It is not clearly understood what you mean saying Zionism in this context, but Israel was and will always be an ally of the West in its confrontation with Eastern powers.

The European Union in the form of ‘super-federation’ is doomed to fail sooner or later.

Israel is a nation-----IT is not "ZIONISM" There are lots of reasons why lots of other nations want economic ties with that nation--------it does not actually DEPEND on USA governmental financial support. I have been reading the islamo Nazi propaganda for almost 60 years. I grew up in a very Nazi area of the USA ----FAMOUS Nazis like Thomas Edison (light bulb man) hailed from that area. Pamphlets left over from the Nazi era fluttered in the breeze
existed in dusty piles with old magazines----some way back circa 1930. I wish I had saved them. ZIONISM was a favored word and USA MONEY was the favored libel.
In Medieval times the ancestors of the islamo Nazis were convinced that the recipe for transforming base metals into
gold existed in the Talmud. Some beliefs never change.
They are inherited. Read "Childhood and Society"---Eric
Erikson

Forum List

Back