Iran unable to guarantee the Zionist regime will exist in 25 years

Looks like you've been smacking yourself too hard while jacking off to Israel's destruction. Must be another Shiite holiday.

You semi-semite have no idea what you are talking about. I am neither religious nor to I have any links to any religion. Who´s not licking like you is an "Muslim animal" according to you moron.

You realize those Shiite Islamists that are in charge of Iran, and their Hezbollah puppets, the same ones that you lick their asses constantly, engage in these kinds of insane religious rituals on a regular basis?

Now smack yourself some more.

I see, you just ignore what is written. Discussing with you is as senseless as self-flagellation, while self-flagellation still includes some sort of normal cause and effect.
How about you?
Self-flagellation - Wikipedia

lots of Shiite shit and alawite shit are PROUD of their head
slashing and general self-mutilation in syria----capt. blei. The very first muslim I knew well showed me the scars on his head with great pride-----it was long ago------I had NO IDEA back
then

Looks like you've been smacking yourself too hard while jacking off to Israel's destruction. Must be another Shiite holiday.

You semi-semite have no idea what you are talking about. I am neither religious nor to I have any links to any religion. Who´s not licking like you is an "Muslim animal" according to you moron.

You realize those Shiite Islamists that are in charge of Iran, and their Hezbollah puppets, the same ones that you lick their asses constantly, engage in these kinds of insane religious rituals on a regular basis?

agreed, this insane religious Islamic ritual is brutal, just like the insane religious Jewish ritual metzitzah b'peh.

Metzitzah B'peh, Blood-Sucking Jewish Circumcision Ritual, Debated By NYC Mayoral Candidates (VIDEO) | HuffPost

I see, you just ignore what is written. Discussing with you is as senseless as self-flagellation, while self-flagellation still includes some sort of normal cause and effect.
How about you?

slashing and general self-mutilation in syria----capt. blei. The very first muslim I knew well showed me the scars on his head with great pride-----it was long ago------I had NO IDEA back
then

So you read about another thing and invent your new story. lol

How about you?

then

what are you calling a "NEW STORY"-----shit fingers?

agreed, this insane religious Islamic ritual is brutal, just like the insane religious Jewish ritual metzitzah b'peh.

Metzitzah B'peh, Blood-Sucking Jewish Circumcision Ritual, Debated By NYC Mayoral Candidates (VIDEO) | HuffPost

you are desperate---polack pimp

How about you?

Well duh. Just remember, next time you slash your forehead, go all the way so that you can air out your skull... too much Shiite poop in there. Ha ha ha.

Again with your dick sucking fantasies. Isn't there a gay bar or something close to the trailor park that you live in?

Again with your dick sucking fantasies. Isn't there a gay bar or something close to the trailor park that you live in?

Why is this a Jewish tradition, though to suck little babies peens?

How about you?

Well duh. Just remember, next time you slash your forehead, go all the way so that you can air out your skull... too much Shiite poop in there. Ha ha ha.

You must be a sad fuck.

I can help you to understand-------In the field of SURGERY---one of the most important works of the
surgeon is something we call HEMOSTATIS. -----
In surgery there is BLOOD-----the blood MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE SURGICAL SITE in order to
be sure that the surgical wound will heal properly. Leaving
blood in the wound leads to INFECTION and ---and overly
large and deforming scar. Long ago---when I was "SCRUBBED IN" on many surgeries----one of my functions
was to make sure that the blood was removed continuously
throughout the surgery using a mechanical "sucking machine"---which is like the thing the dentist puts in your
mouth to remove saliva. Thousands of years ago----in fact
even hundreds of years ago---the SUCKING was accomplished by mouth. Of the people who continue to use mouth sucking----they are a tiny minority of jews----mostly of the SATMAR sect and even they---usually use a PIPETTE. One guy decided to do it the old fashioned way----and he ---unfortunately carried HERPES SIMPLEX virus and transmitted it to two infants-----and THAT IS THE WHOLE STORY. Lump of shit Nazi dogs have PICKED UP on the event to USE AS A LIBEL because that is what lump of shit Nazis do.-------meanwhile on the other side of town-----polack drunks are murdering their wives and daughters. An interesting aside-----there is evidence that jews distilled wine to make alcohol----LONG BEFORE
the middle ages and used it as an antiseptic. Booze is the jewish contribution to the POLACKS of the world and their livers

Last edited:

How about you?

then

still waiting for you to ID the "NEW STORY"------capt blei----I have happy news for you, capt. Even the ALAWITE
ASSAD DOGS engage in the rituals of self flagellation and
cuts on the scalp----including slicing the heads of babies----
and ASHURA. You need not be all that "RELIGIOUS"-----I have known even pork eating Shiites with scars on their scalps------left over from childhood devotions to that 12th jerk in the well

That dude got some bad weed or has been spending way too much time in the poppy fields...

It isn't. I've been to hundreds of circumcision ceremonies and never seen it. Why do you keep fantacising about sucking Jewish penises?

How about you?

You must be a sad fuck.

And you, a piece of Shiite who spends all his living breathing hours praising a genocidal dictator that is slaughtering his own people? Why don't you smack yourself a few more times in the head maybe it will knock some sense into you. On second thought, never mind, it's the self smacking that has turns you into a retard in the first place.

That dude got some bad weed or has been spending way too much time in the poppy fields...

They smoke dried donkey poop back there. It's even stronger than PCP. Turns them into uncontrollable donkeys.

I find it funny that Iran who's Islamist animal leaders have their backs against the wall, and the country about to collapse economically, is making predictions about the demise of Israel. Ya gotta love it!

I can help you to understand-------In the field of SURGERY---one of the most important works of the
surgeon is something we call HEMOSTATIS. -----
In surgery there is BLOOD-----the blood MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE SURGICAL SITE in order to
be sure that the surgical wound will heal properly. Leaving
blood in the wound leads to INFECTION and ---and overly
large and deforming scar. Long ago---when I was "SCRUBBED IN" on many surgeries----one of my functions
was to make sure that the blood was removed continuously
throughout the surgery using a mechanical "sucking machine"---which is like the thing the dentist puts in your
mouth to remove saliva. Thousands of years ago----in fact
even hundreds of years ago---the SUCKING was accomplished by mouth. Of the people who continue to use mouth sucking----they are a tiny minority of jews----mostly of the SATMAR sect and even they---usually use a PIPETTE. One guy decided to do it the old fashioned way----and he ---unfortunately carried HERPES SIMPLEX virus and transmitted it to two infants-----and THAT IS THE WHOLE STORY. Lump of shit Nazi dogs have PICKED UP on the event to USE AS A LIBEL because that is what lump of shit Nazis do.-------meanwhile on the other side of town-----polack drunks are murdering their wives and daughters. An interesting aside-----there is evidence that jews distilled wine to make alcohol----LONG BEFORE
the middle ages and used it as an antiseptic. Booze is the jewish contribution to the POLACKS of the world and their livers

You're boring him, all he wants to hear about is Jewish penises, and how he can get one in his mouth.

The "peaceful" animals are doing this shit right here in the US!

Looks like fun------where are the women---or is this an all male orgy? what do they do next-------eat?

Forum List

Back