Iran unable to guarantee the Zionist regime will exist in 25 years

People have been saying that about Jews for thousands of years....

... They're all gone now, we're still here.

And then....there's this:

" The Jewish birth rate was rising steadily, and the Arab birthrate was falling. ...the fertility rate of Jews and Arabs had nearly converged by 2009, to 0.7 births per woman from six more per Arab woman.

a. Most remarkable is that today's "secular" Israeli women show a rate of 2.6, far and away the highest in the industrial world. Their own mothers had a rate of 2.1!

b. Between 1994 and 2009, Arab births in Israel remained steady at 39,000, while Jewish births rose from 80,000 to 120,000. The ultr-religious Jews (8% of the population) have a fertility rate of 8.5, which brings Israeli fertility to 2.9 per woman.

c. At this rate, Israel will have a larger population than Poland by 2085."
“How Civilizations Die,” by David P. Goldman

And then....there's this:

" The Jewish birth rate was rising steadily, and the Arab birthrate was falling. ...the fertility rate of Jews and Arabs had nearly converged by 2009, to 0.7 births per woman from six more per Arab woman.

a. Most remarkable is that today's "secular" Israeli women show a rate of 2.6, far and away the highest in the industrial world. Their own mothers had a rate of 2.1!

b. Between 1994 and 2009, Arab births in Israel remained steady at 39,000, while Jewish births rose from 80,000 to 120,000. The ultr-religious Jews (8% of the population) have a fertility rate of 8.5, which brings Israeli fertility to 2.9 per woman.

c. At this rate, Israel will have a larger population than Poland by 2085."
“How Civilizations Die,” by David P. Goldman
And this is apparently why they are after Lebensraum. Too bad for the Jews that they have a fascist terrorist regime that will no longer be tolerated. All terrorist regimes will ultimately be annihilated and their terror is their last attempt to enslave the world. Too bad for them that they have sold out everything to the coming world power, China. You better get your Juche Tower now before the Chinese will be angry with you.

Jews rejected the philosophy of Nimrod--- more than 3000 years ago including such worthless monuments as
the tower of babel-juche.-------it is idolatry.

There was a time when a sectarian Jewish state might have made it in Arab land but it was doomed to fail as it came as a last gasp of racism, bubbling out of the racist cataclysm in Europe's WWII. European democracies have moved on and the youth have heard enough about what happened to their populations in the last century. They have no time for sectarianism (except for a few pockets) and when the German politicians get a backbone and quit their Final Solution guilt trip, the Israelis will have only the USA to provide political cover and finance for Zionism.

There was a time when a sectarian Jewish state might have made it in Arab land but it was doomed to fail as it came as a last gasp of racism, bubbling out of the racist cataclysm in Europe's WWII. European democracies have moved on and the youth have heard enough about what happened to their populations in the last century. They have no time for sectarianism (except for a few pockets) and when the German politicians get a backbone and quit their Final Solution guilt trip, the Israelis will have only the USA to provide political cover and finance for them.

when was the "...time when a sectarian Jewish state might have made it on ""arab land'''? Israel was a fait accompli by about the mid 1800s on land purchased from Turkish land owners. It is not clear why you refer to land called "Palestine" for more than 500 years before the Arabian imperialist thrust hit that particular land-----"palestina" being a roman form for the land that the romans had called "Judea" until about 100 AD. Thus, "palestina" is simply---Judea--renamed.. Most arabs----ESPECIALLY EGYPTIANS----cannot even pronounce the word "palestina"
The jewish state of Yathrib was located in the land now called Saudi Arabia-----it was attacked barbarically by the followers of the rapist of
mecca-----in the seventh century AD but by then it had probably existed for about 1000 years

Looks like you've been smacking yourself too hard while jacking off to Israel's destruction. Must be another Shiite holiday.

I came into contact with LOTS OF MUSLIMS-----a bit more than 50 years ago------I had a little college time part time job in a very
big hospital------lots of the "house staff"--<< that means young doctors in training-------were from south east asia and Iran-----at least
half of them muslims. It was 50 years ago that I learned that,, ABSOLUTELY, ---Israel would be gone within two years. At that time
the information was NOT coming from Iranians----mostly Indian and Pakistani muslims. Iranians became insane in 1979.

Looks like you've been smacking yourself too hard while jacking off to Israel's destruction. Must be another Shiite holiday.

You semi-semite have no idea what you are talking about. I am neither religious nor to I have any links to any religion. Who´s not licking like you is an "Muslim animal" according to you moron.

You realize those Shiite Islamists that are in charge of Iran, and their Hezbollah puppets, the same ones that you lick their asses constantly, engage in these kinds of insane religious rituals on a regular basis?

Now smack yourself some more.

Last edited:

I came into contact with LOTS OF MUSLIMS-----a bit more than 50 years ago------I had a little college time part time job in a very
big hospital------lots of the "house staff"--<< that means young doctors in training-------were from south east asia and Iran-----at least
half of them muslims. It was 50 years ago that I learned that,, ABSOLUTELY, ---Israel would be gone within two years. At that time
the information was NOT coming from Iranians----mostly Indian and Pakistani muslims. Iranians became insane in 1979.

Well it's interesting that the Islamic animals running the Iranian regime would make such a declaration considering that it's their own future existence that is in peril.

Well it's interesting that the Islamic animals running the Iranian regime would make such a declaration considering that it's their own future existence that is in peril.

well-----you should know-----but it seems to me that right now lots of the nuts of the world are COMPETING in the
practice of APE CHEST THUMPING. I am confident that Iran and North Korea are snuggling in bed together

You semi-semite have no idea what you are talking about. I am neither religious nor to I have any links to any religion. Who´s not licking like you is an "Muslim animal" according to you moron.

You realize those Shiite Islamists that are in charge of Iran, and their Hezbollah puppets, the same ones that you lick their asses constantly, engage in these kinds of insane religious rituals on a regular basis?

Sooooo.....when do you think the Liberals will demand that this holiday replace Columbus Day?

Sooooo.....when do you think the Liberals will demand that this holiday replace Columbus Day?

Only if they add flag burning and stomping on American flags to the ritual!

ASHURA? the Shiite one or the sunni one-??? sunnis consider the Shiite ashura to be insane------but like
to see the Shiites beating themselves up

Only if they add flag burning and stomping on American flags to the ritual!

could EASILY be an add on

ASHURA? the Shiite one or the sunni one-??? sunnis consider the Shiite ashura to be insane------but like

In other words, Ashura is when the Shiite hits the fan.

In other words, Ashura is when the Shiite hits the fan.

India has both------and YES-----when the SHIITE hits the fan------the sunnis get even more nuts than baseline

I see, you just ignore what is written. Discussing with you is as senseless as self-flagellation, while self-flagellation still includes some sort of normal cause and effect.
How about you?
Self-flagellation - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back