Iran to put warships off US Atlantic coast...

Hmmm. Many posters are right. Very tough trip across Atlantic, looks like they only have 5 frigates with support craft. Can't imagine sending a two ship flotilla all the way to America.

I can see them announce the trip and then "loose" a frigate during the trip and claim a US sub sank it without provocation .... That's the Iranian style

They seem pretty good at claiming things that the "Imperial West" does that haven't happened.

Once again, as long as their ships remain in International waters, they have every right to be there. Cowboy Bush is no longer in charge.

Cowboy Bush? LOL! That's a fucking laugh-riot.

How many illegal, immoral wars does Chickenhawk Cowboy Obama have going on? Seven or Eight? I can't keep up with the warmongering little tool.

Let's see....he inherited Iraq. He doubled down on Afghanistan. He threw missiles into Libya. I blame him for two. Please help me out with the additional 5 or 6 you mentioned.

Pakistan/Somalia/Yemen, I think Syria came at the end of Bush's term.

If you live in the middle east, you may as well live in constant fear for your life as you never know which random spot the US is going to attack.

Kudos for condemning 2 of his instances of warmongering though, honestly.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Many posters are right. Very tough trip across Atlantic, looks like they only have 5 frigates with support craft. Can't imagine sending a two ship flotilla all the way to America.

I can see them announce the trip and then "loose" a frigate during the trip and claim a US sub sank it without provocation .... That's the Iranian style

The US would probably have a Sub right on the flotilla's ass. For more fun it would probably let itself be detected for 10-20 seconds, before dissapearing away again.

Atlantic fleet sub commanders are probably drooling at the prospect of fucking around with a few Iranian ships.

This is one of the most militarily stupid decisions I've heard of. Without a resupply point the Iranian Navy won't be able to stay in International Waters for long at all, and they're a navigational error from never going home again.

There's a reason the USN maintains bases all over the world, and should. I guess Iran is about to learn why.

My guess would be Cuba/Venequela. You know - those two Liberal paradises down south. They'll take care of the filthy Arabs.

I bet those Iranians are all throwing their names in the hat to be stationed at Venezuela or Cuba so they can drink tequila and sleep with some hot Hispanic bitches.

The US would probably have a Sub right on the flotilla's ass. For more fun it would probably let itself be detected for 10-20 seconds, before dissapearing away again.

Atlantic fleet sub commanders are probably drooling at the prospect of fucking around with a few Iranian ships.

Then they'll have to do it in the Med or the Arabian Gulf/Indian Ocean, because that's as far as this little coastal fleet will go.

This is one of the most militarily stupid decisions I've heard of. Without a resupply point the Iranian Navy won't be able to stay in International Waters for long at all, and they're a navigational error from never going home again.

There's a reason the USN maintains bases all over the world, and should. I guess Iran is about to learn why.

My guess would be Cuba/Venequela. You know - those two Liberal paradises down south. They'll take care of the filthy Arabs.

I bet those Iranians are all throwing their names in the hat to be stationed at Venezuela or Cuba so they can drink tequila and sleep with some hot Hispanic bitches.

If they pooled all of their resources, they might get one of those old Korean war era destroyers there for a show the flag port visit. Unrep is an art, not a given.

Tell ya what, those Latinas won't put up with any of their misogynistic bullshit either... they'll wake to her standing over him with a knife in one hand and his fun stick in the other!

As long as they are in International waters, they have every right to be there.

Yes, they do, but so do we..I say we send 10 for every one of their ships and let our ships sit right next to them all cozy like and see how quickly they leave.

Yea, and they can be the best of friends forever and ever! <3

Once again, as long as their ships remain in International waters, they have every right to be there. Cowboy Bush is no longer in charge.

Cowboy Bush? LOL! That's a fucking laugh-riot.

How many illegal, immoral wars does Chickenhawk Cowboy Obama have going on? Seven or Eight? I can't keep up with the warmongering little tool.

Let's see....he inherited Iraq. He doubled down on Afghanistan. He threw missiles into Libya. I blame him for two. Please help me out with the additional 5 or 6 you mentioned.

He didn't inherit Iraq, shitforbrains. He ran for POTUS and was elected. He wanted the fucking job - so get over it. Second, he "dithered" in A-Stan, and several thousand lives were lost becuase of it.

Our men and women are currently deployed in the following conflicts -

1. Global War on Terror - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
2. Operation Enduring Freedon - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
3. Was in Afghanistan - Oct. 7, 2001 - present
4. Operation Freedom Eagle - Jan. 15, 2002 - present
5. Operation Enduring Freedon (Horn of Africa) Oct. 7. 2002 - present
6. Operation Enduring Freedon (Trans Sahara) - Feb 6, 2007 - present
7. Operation Iraqi Freedom - March 20, 3003 - present
8. Operation Freedom Eagle (Pakistan) - March 16, 2004 - present
9. Yemeni al-Queda Crackdown - March 16, 2004 - present
10. Libyan Civil War (Operation Odyssey Down) - March 19, 2011 - present

Tell ya what, those Latinas won't put up with any of their misogynistic bullshit either... they'll wake to her standing over him with a knife in one hand and his fun stick in the other!

Cuba, Venezuela, may very well embrace them.

Great minds think alike - I posted those two places earlier.

Those Iranians just want to take some shore leave I'm tellin you, everytime theres a TDY here in the States for the Gulf Arab countries those guys are tripping over themselves to volunteer just to get away for a while and drink in peace and visit a strip club.

The Iranian Threat won't be Surface Ships. It will be Sub's.

The kilo class subs they have are awsome for shallow water work, but only really for interdiction work. diesel electrics are quieter than nukes when going at steerage, but once they have to move, the russian technology for lessening flow noise and caviatation is far behind the US's and more imporantly, noisy enough that our detection gear would have no issue locating the sub.

The subs would only be a serious threat if they got them off the coast, and then declared that they are blockading the seaboard, or at least the ports in range of the 5 kilos they have. Even then thier duration would only be a few weeks, at that point they would have to move, and then KABOOM.

Forum List

Back