Iran to put warships off US Atlantic coast...

Cuba, Venezuela, may very well embrace them.

Those Iranians just want to take some shore leave I'm tellin you, everytime theres a TDY here in the States for the Gulf Arab countries those guys are tripping over themselves to volunteer just to get away for a while and drink in peace and visit a strip club.

Can you blame them?

6dthqw.jpg

Not at all.

Yep. They are Aggressive and Predatory too.

I'm sorry I worded that wrong, they ARE fleeing to those places, that gives you an idea of how bad it is in Iraq for them.

Yep. It is a Battleground, anywhere Islam dominates, it shows little regard for those of different beliefs.

So far I don't see any examples otherwise. The ideology of Islam is all encompassing.

Submit to Allah and win the battle to get all to submit to you.

Libya is not about a country.Yemen is not. Iraq is not. It is about tribes fighting to dominate each other. Kadaffi 's tribe has just lost out and they are going to be be slaughtered like they were previously slaughtering the other tribes.

Democracy? We shall see...

OK. Scenario.
China or Russia hooked up the Iranians with some carrier sinkers and a few nukes.
Amastinkinbad gives the order to nuke capital hill and Jew Yawk shitty and take out as many carriers as possible in Norfolk.
What happens next ?

These are only "propaganda scenarios". There's much propaganda floating around when it comes to Iran.
But, in mid-term you'll have to live with an Iran, which also shows presence on the seas although a presence in Pacific or Atlantic is not within Iran's economical capabilities and will never be.

Forum List

Back