Iran to once again become the predominant "policeman" of the Persian Gulf?

not really-------crime was the way of life-----petty theft, and ---corruption and bribery etc was
the way of life. ----everyone dealt with the black
market -----now and then. Theft was so prevalent that when people used common kitchens----they had pots with LOCKS on them. Factories making consumer products had a rate of loss
from pilfering-----which was expected. I know this stuff from Russians-----way back in 1965 my brother visited Russia-------he could barely walk around without being offered black market rate
rubles for his blue jeans

I will open you a little secret – I live in a post-Soviet country. I was very young when the USSR existed, but my parents and some other relatives remember that time. There were much less killings, robbery, drugs, and other things we have now. Of course, information about serious crimes wasn’t freely released at that time, but ‘murder will out’. And level of corruption was too much lower than it is now. Of course, corruption existed there, but now its level is just incredible.

yes-----killing and drugs is NOW rampant in formerly USSR countries-----but in the past the
crime (as I have been told by Russian immigrants to the USA---and also from written sources) was kinda petty economic------people had so little that they stole wherever they could----now crime in Russia etc is BIG TIME MOB TYPE stuff----so
I have been told. THE OPPORTUNITIES are
more available. As for jews from communist countries now in Israel-----the opportunities got
to them too

for Penelope----jews define Jew ----as any child of
a jewish mother-----or any convert to Judaism.
Both of my parents are jews. What are you,
Penelope-----other than somewhat illiterate and-----
based on my experience with Nazis of the north-east
of the USA and my time in the navy------a southern Nazi?-------do you have an impression
that 95% of "NEW YORK"s population are
jooos and the whole place is a GIANT CITY??

then you have a problem, Judah married a Ham Canaanite. We are also told in Kings they intermarried with all the pagan women and had children by then. So you see the problem here?
Of course for Israel to give their land back and take the fence down, to quit bulldozing their homes in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, what they agreed to in the Balfour Declaration.

If I remember correctly, Arab countries waged several wars against Israel. And they lost these wars. Why couldn’t these territories be considered as a trophy?

Esay----regarding crime in Russia----yup----
the Russians virtually live on it----very much so
including during the heyday of communism

Well, the crime rate in the USSR was very low. Actually, that was one of the advantages which the Bolshevik rule had brought.

I agree the arabs did wage war, in retaliation, and I suppose , they can see it as a trophy win, but we really don't do that these days do we, like what Isis may be doing, because if so, then Isis is doing just what the Zionist did and are continuing to do. Since 1948 to today they are still stealing land from the Pals and now the Bedouins and building apts for Jews. They have taken over the land. So if we want to be barbaric then we have to allow Isis to do what they are doing.

As far as crime in Russia:

And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD.

Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...342999,00.html

Penelope---what is there about the statement you use in your signature that so fascinates you? Do
you have even the slightest idea why a jew would
have written it-----or what it actually reveals about jews and what it reveals about scum like you?

Easy, you say your jewish, just what does that mean? Also the Ashkenazi's are not Semites, but Japhetites, so the maj of you are not even semites. Your imposters, pretending to have a claim to a land you don't.

not really-------crime was the way of life-----petty theft, and ---corruption and bribery etc was
market -----now and then. Theft was so prevalent that when people used common kitchens----they had pots with LOCKS on them. Factories making consumer products had a rate of loss
from pilfering-----which was expected. I know this stuff from Russians-----way back in 1965 my brother visited Russia-------he could barely walk around without being offered black market rate

I will open you a little secret – I live in a post-Soviet country. I was very young when the USSR existed, but my parents and some other relatives remember that time. There were much less killings, robbery, drugs, and other things we have now. Of course, information about serious crimes wasn’t freely released at that time, but ‘murder will out’. And level of corruption was too much lower than it is now. Of course, corruption existed there, but now its level is just incredible.

yes-----killing and drugs is NOW rampant in formerly USSR countries-----but in the past the
crime (as I have been told by Russian immigrants to the USA---and also from written sources) was kinda petty economic------people had so little that they stole wherever they could----now crime in Russia etc is BIG TIME MOB TYPE stuff----so
more available. As for jews from communist countries now in Israel-----the opportunities got
to them too

I have a friend from Russia, she came with her husband in the early 90's and she misses it, and I said why did yous move here and she said the Gov offered her husband a job. He is now deceased and she is as she puts it "stuck here". She is a very nice person. She is amazed at how Americans are so wasteful. I do agree. She has found a Russian community in NJ where she now lives and likes to go there.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 11428613,

Easy, you say your jewish, just what does that mean? Also the Ashkenazi's are not Semites, but Japhetites, so the maj of you are not even semites. Your imposters, pretending to have a claim to a land you don't.

there is no "JAPHETITE" people Penelope------why are you playing around with words you do not
understand? just to prove you are stupid????

for Penelope----jews define Jew ----as any child of
a jewish mother-----or any convert to Judaism.
Both of my parents are jews. What are you,
Penelope-----other than somewhat illiterate and-----
based on my experience with Nazis of the north-east
of the USA and my time in the navy------a southern Nazi?-------do you have an impression
that 95% of "NEW YORK"s population are
jooos and the whole place is a GIANT CITY??

then you have a problem, Judah married a Ham Canaanite. We are also told in Kings they intermarried with all the pagan women and had children by then. So you see the problem here?

If both your parents are jews, what line are they from, what tribe?? To even think your a jew you should know this. If your a convert, just proves once again ,, jew is not a race. (This has nothing to do with the German Army or WWII)

I will tell you about my lineage as far back as you
tell me about your lineage. As a person who imagines herself to be literate-----to think of yourself as a literate human----you should know.
You are certainly a stupid one-----you CONTINUE
to CLAIM A VICTORY in that you imagine you
proved "jew is not a race" despite the fact I never claimed "jew" to be a race "race" has
no meaning in the population of animals called
HOMO SAPIEN------some people designate as
different "races" people who have different skin
colors. IMO----such a designation has no value---------I graduated as a biology major cum laude. You got some kind of knowledge regarding "race" that you would like to impart to justify your OBSESSION with it?

to them too

I have a friend from Russia, she came with her husband in the early 90's and she misses it, and I said why did yous move here and she said the Gov offered her husband a job. He is now deceased and she is as she puts it "stuck here". She is a very nice person. She is amazed at how Americans are so wasteful. I do agree. She has found a Russian community in NJ where she now lives and likes to go there.

OFF TOPIC

there is no "JAPHETITE" people Penelope------why are you playing around with words you do not

What do you call the offspring of Japheth?

What do you call the offspring of Japheth?

children. If there ever was a group of people who identified themselves culturally as a people
whose progenitor was JAPHETH----they are no
longer extant.. Most groups or "nations" that arose in ancient times are no longer extant. MOST of them. Hindus still exist as hindus with still existing albeit not commonly spoken language and scriptural writings Buddhists still exist with scriptural writings. Jews still exist with
a language and scriptural writings. Zoroastrians
have their scriptural writings-----I am not sure what
they speak in Mumbai amongst themselves Chaldeans still have their scriptural writings and some speak Aramaic --------Aztecs are all gone---
virtually completely and their language is not used but some Mexicans do know some of it People like you came from nowhere-----more like the
cosmic dungheap. Some people like you---generated from the unwashed and the illiterate----DO GROW a brain that functions-----but many remain stupid-----so you are not alone

Well seems everyone and their brother is an Ashkenazi "jew". They are not semites, what 85% of Jews are Ashkenazis.

Well seems everyone and their brother is an Ashkenazi "jew". They are not semites, what 85% of Jews are Ashkenazis.

no Most people are not jews There are very few jews in the world-----most jews who survived the Christian persecution and then muslim genocide in the LEVANT----did so by migrating to Europe and parts of Asia ----Most of Europe and parts of Asia are called ASHKENAZ in jewish scriptural writings -----so the jews who moved to ASHKENAZ are called ASHKENAZIS, especially those who went to the area which is, historically THE RHINE VALLEY and "Germania" by the Romans.
THE Iberian peninsula is called----in jewish scriptural writings----SEPHARD and ---the area called approximately called GAUL by the romans was called
SAPHRAD (or something like that) Jews who migrated to SEPHARD were called SEPHARDI and those who migrated to ASHKENAZ were called ASHKENAZI-----
both of these words are HEBREW words out of ancient Hebrew writings-------because JEWS were using them----
got that, Penelope? Something I have noticed might interest you------Persons with the last name "ASHKENAZI" are generally -----actually Sephardi. At least all of those I have known named ASHKENAZI are
Sephardi-----must be they visited and returned-----so they GOT THE NAME as in "hey---that Ashkenazi guy (so named because he spent time in the RHINE VALLEY area) is back" -----now do you understand? probably not------you probably did not pass high school geometry either. The reason these areas got Hebrew names is because DA JOOOOOS named them and Hebrew is the COMMON LANGUAGE OF DA JOOOOOS

Oh----btw-----a SEMITE is a person whose language is a semitic language------semites speak semitic languages----
there are very few jews in the world----even today, who
know no Hebrew------the languages of both the Ashkenazi jews and the Sephardi jews all contained Hebrew elements---LOTS OF THEM -------and were written with Hebrew letters------because jews is semites

to them too

Well, the common people didn’t have much, but theft from private households was also a rare thing. Maybe what your friends were telling you was theft from state enterprises. You maybe know that at the Soviet times the government was controlling every sector of economy, including retail. It didn’t execute its duties properly, so the shortage of consumer goods was a usual case. It was very often that it wasn’t enough to buy a thing, but one had to ‘достать’ it. In order to ‘достать’ something one had to have acquaintances in state shops or enterprises, who were able to take the thing out from there. Such people were called ‘несуны’.

But again, these ‘несуны’ are little children in comparison with the ones who are stealing from state coffers in the present times.

Last edited:
to them too

Well, the common people didn’t have much, but theft from private households was also a rare thing. Maybe what your friends were telling you is theft from state enterprises. You maybe know that at the Soviet times the government was controlling every sector of economy, including retail. It didn’t execute its duties properly, so the shortage of consumer goods was a usual case. It was very often that it wasn’t enough to buy a thing, but one had to ‘достать’ it. In order to ‘достать’ something one had to have acquaintances in state shops or enterprises, who were able to take the thing out from there. Such people were called ‘несуны’.

But again, these ‘несуны’ is little children in comparison with the ones who are stealing from state coffers in the present times.

yes---the theft was ON THE JOB-----at the state run factories and agricultural projects--------and lots of black
market activity (---from uhm.....reliable sources....) but also minor stuff from each other on little things like car parts ------things left out in the open......

es---the theft was ON THE JOB-----at the state run factories and agricultural projects--------and lots of black
market activity (---from uhm.....reliable sources....) but also minor stuff from each other on little things like car parts ------things left out in the open......

I assure you that there is plenty of theft on the job at the current times. Not only from the remains of state enterprises, but also from private ones.

Forum List

Back