Iran to Host Holocaust Cartoon Contest

Fake Jake there are only 25 Prophets mentioned in the Quran........Jeremiah is not one of them. .... :cool:

the stinking Koran states that the dog of mecca recognized
the books of the jews and Christians and the prophets named
therein -----read the book

Sunni Man lied again and got caught again.
What exactly did I lie about Fake Jake?? ..... :cool:

You blaspheming fool. http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=85&chapter=23

Prophet Aramaya (Jeremiah)

Jeremiah's Family History

Another prophet is Jeremiah (pbuh) Ibn Hilkiah from the House of Levi Ibn Jacob (pbuh). It has been claimed that he was Al-Khidr. This was related by Al-Dahak from Ibn Abbas but it is not true.

Traditions About Jeremiah

Ibn Asakir reported that it is written in some scrolls that Jeremiah stood upon the blood of John Ibn Zechariah while it was flowing andhe said: "O blood! You have enlightened the people, so take a rest." So it stopped and condensed until it disappeared.

There is a tradition that Jeremiah asked Allah: "O Lord! Which of Your slaves is more lovable to You?" He answered: "Those who remember Me most away from their remembrance of My creatures; those who are not thinking of death, nor speak of eternal living; those who, when they are allured by the riches of this world, despise them, and when they lose them are happy; those have My love, indeed, and I shall reward them more than they desired."

Fake Jake, from your post about Jeremiah:

"Another prophet is Jeremiah (pbuh) Ibn Hilkiah from the House of Levi Ibn Jacob (pbuh). It has been claimed that he was Al-Khidr. This was related by Al-Dahak from Ibn Abbas but it is not true."

Just a collection of "traditions" not recognized as valid by Islamic scholars. .... :cool:

I am going to research all this, and verify it in dependently. I will get back with the facts. Caricatures won't hurt anyone, it's violent intolerant islmao-facists that are AFRAID of childish cartoons...And they are proving how vile they are every day. Jewish holocaust may have been exaggerated, but I don't think so. Compared that mantle of victimhood muslims place on themselves...But when muslims use little girls as suicide bombers, stone adulterers and homosexuals to death, when they kill cartoonist and condemn artists or authors to death for creating books or art they don't like, in REAL TIME, they are proving to be the real villains here. REALLY .

Fake Jake, from your post about Jeremiah:

"Another prophet is Jeremiah (pbuh) Ibn Hilkiah from the House of Levi Ibn Jacob (pbuh). It has been claimed that he was Al-Khidr. This was related by Al-Dahak from Ibn Abbas but it is not true."

Just a collection of "traditions" not recognized as valid by Islamic scholars. .... :cool:
It is true but not recognized by only a small unimportant group of scholars.

MaryL is right.

And we will deal with the children of the enemy if they threaten ours.

Sunni Man was given the evidence already, so no he does not get "just once more."

Jeremiah indeed is a prophet honored by Islam.

Of course, were we to use the same rationalizations that all the many terrorist supporters in these forums use, this means that each and every Iranian person is a legitimate target for murder.

as are each and every Arab and each and every Muslim based upon all the bile that flows so continuously from them.

Of course, were we to use the same rationalizations that all the many terrorist supporters in these forums use, this means that each and every Iranian person is a legitimate target for murder.

as are each and every Arab and each and every Muslim based upon all the bile that flows so continuously from them.
Supporting war against the west threatens your children, don't you get that?

Supporting war against the west threatens your children, don't you get that?

What on God's green earth earth are you talking about?

Forum List

Back