Iran to close Strait of Hormuz

War is coming. and I don't mean the Iraq/Aghanistan kind. I mean all out war.

If Iran closes down the strait it will be with the wreckage of their LOL "navy".

obamie better approve that pipline..

Oh he will. He's doing what he always does which is to say one thing but do another. He's just duping his Left Wing kook followers again. They're so gullible. He will eventually support the pipeline. It will happen. Now he'll probably blame DAT BOOOOOOSH but he will go along with it.

War is coming. and I don't mean the Iraq/Aghanistan kind. I mean all out war.

Iran is not capable of all out war

Of course they are.

They aren't capable of winning all out war, but that's not their concern.

What makes you think they aren't concerned about war? That's just an example of demonizing "the other". If there is war, I lay it at the feet of clueless people spouting off stupid crap. Just because Imadinnerjacket is an a--hole, doesn't mean we have to follow suit.

Of course they are.

Are we?

Not with this president in office!

Iran either cracked or was given the codes to control our drones and who knows what else. Then they close the Strait of Hormuz.

Iran has a friend in the US someplace.

The conspiracy nut strikes again! You need a new tinfoil hat or new medication for schizophrenia

Iran is not capable of all out war

Of course they are.

What makes you think they aren't concerned about war? That's just an example of demonizing "the other". If there is war, I lay it at the feet of clueless people spouting off stupid crap. Just because Imadinnerjacket is an a--hole, doesn't mean we have to follow suit.

Certainly there are a few dissidents in Iran who are realists. The leadership believes that they have a mandate from allah to start nuclear war. Winning isn't on the radar, just start the chaos. That's the the basis of the Mahdeic cult. When Iran starts their war, of whatever kind it is, what the people want will count for very little.

If obama makes the wrong decision, and he undoubtably will, there is nothing that will save his presidency.

Forum List

Back