Where the hell have you been?

newspaper-2.jpg

lol....how did you do that?

Just Google "SHUT THE FUCK UP".

;)

nah...already figured it out

now you shut the fuck up

:razz:

It happened in conjunction with Obama imposing martial law with the help of 1 million foreign troops...

goddammit, Rockefeller and Rothschild just can't schedule properly... but it goes to show you, a good internal body clock really helps when creating a one world government

I don't normally predict such events but with the subject very much on the front burner with the US/Israel and Iran saying its going to trade in Euro's for oil (sound familiar) there is nothing like a war to draw the attention or make money.

Heat was on ! And threatening doesn't cost any pence ..

Iran has stood up against States if attacked .. They're not like Pakistan who'll keep admiring them ..

I don't normally predict such events but with the subject very much on the front burner with the US/Israel and Iran saying its going to trade in Euro's for oil (sound familiar) there is nothing like a war to draw the attention or make money.

Heat was on ! And threatening doesn't cost any pence ..

Iran has stood up against States if attacked .. They're not like Pakistan who'll keep admiring them ..

I don't think Pakistan really admire USA, to be honest.

Plus, you might want to know that most of Iran's oil receipts have been paid in euros for well over a year now.

Good for them for having the balls to tell the US to suck a dick in regards to the USD, when the rest of the oil producers are ironically continuing to suck the US's proverbial dick on that very issue.

It matters not one iota what currency is used to purchase oil contracts. It does not help our economy and does not hurt it. Let them pay for their oil contracts in Bhat if they want to. There is no issue.

Right, because if OPEC decided to pass on the USD we'd not only have immediate full economic recovery, but we'd actually be on the fast track to prosperity never before seen in our history :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back