Iran Threatens to Shutdown Strait of Hormuz

Yeah, let's see how Iran's navy does against a US carrier battle group. That would be quite entertaining!! :laugh:

The most conservation and pro Israel paper there is. Can't really blame Iran if it does:

Iranian military officials are threatening to enact a naval blockade in the Strait of Hormuz, a key shipping lane for oil in the Persian Gulf, if the United States follows through with efforts to block all of Iran's oil exports under a rash of new economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic, according to regional reports.

I guess we can just sanction whoever we want, without them doing anything wrong. We overlook so much by SA, Israel, Russia, etc, why are they under sanctions, they did not end the deal.

The most conservation and pro Israel paper there is. Can't really blame Iran if it does:

Iranian military officials are threatening to enact a naval blockade in the Strait of Hormuz, a key shipping lane for oil in the Persian Gulf, if the United States follows through with efforts to block all of Iran's oil exports under a rash of new economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic, according to regional reports.

I guess we can just sanction whoever we want, without them doing anything wrong. We overlook so much by SA, Israel, Russia, etc, why are they under sanctions, they did not end the deal.
Good to hear from the racist Moonbats who thinks a Jew is hiding under every rug!

Do you also agree with Iran that Jews stole rain from Iran? :lmao:

We cant get all the bad guys, but that shouldnt stop us from getting the ones we can.

Wonderful...how's that foreign policy working out, trump?

Has Iran seized a US Naval vessel....like they did under Ears?

Idiot
If you knew anything about the issue, you'd know that closing the Straits of Hormuz is much more damaging for more than seizing one vessel that crossed into Iranian waters. But...I expect too much from trumpanzees to see that.

Wonderful...how's that foreign policy working out, trump?

Has Iran seized a US Naval vessel....like they did under Ears?

Idiot
If you knew anything about the issue, you'd know that closing the Straits of Hormuz is much more damaging for more than seizing one vessel that crossed into Iranian waters. But...I expect too much from trumpanzees to see that.

Oh shut up, cow. What you know about it would fit in a thimble. You may BS your fellow loons but not me.

Iran tries anything it's game over. Now sit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back