Iran test-fires short-range missiles

I'm gonna jump in for a second.

No one under 70 has any real memory of the effect of a nuclear explosion in a population of human beings. Our senses have been exploited by media to the point that in our imaginations a nuclear exchange pales with hollywoods disasters.

It will take a real nuclear exchange at some point in the future to make it clear to us ignorant humans that all such weapons and the means to create them be eliminated.

It is sad that it will take a very clear lesson to ever seriously approach the subject internationally but you know I am right.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No one under 70 has any real memory of the effect of a nuclear explosion in a population of human beings. Our senses have been exploited by media to the point that in our imaginations a nuclear exchange pales with hollywoods disasters.

It will take a real nuclear exchange at some point in the future to make it clear to us ignorant humans that all such weapons and the means to create them be eliminated.

It is sad that it will take a very clear lesson to ever seriously approach the subject internationally but you know I am right.

Shows how clueless ozzmdj is

The advocating of frivolous use of nuclear bombs show how out of touch he is

Shows how clueless ozzmdj is

The advocating of frivolous use of nuclear bombs show how out of touch he is

My money says that stuck away in some huge warehouse with no address way up high and pushed way to the back is government films showing the actual effects of a nuclear explosion.. Probably some real good long lens stuff from the enola gay of japs being turned to cinders... maybe some tethered goats out in the pacific tests of the hydrogen bomb. Someone should find the shit and put it on the internet so the average joe can get a good look at reality.

How many cruise missles did we "test fire" into Iraq when we illegally invaded it?

A lot and both acts were a sign of aggression and if you believe that what we did was equal to what Iran is doing now then it only makes sense that Iran is planning for some kind of attack. The issue is not legality but if this country is a threat to us then it has to be dealt with no matter how hypocritical you may think it is because my life is more important than any kind of political hypocracy.

Last edited:
Like it or not, the ONLY way to stop Iran from getting its nukes are pre-emptive strikes at their nuclear facilities.

You can betcha bottom nickel that Hussein Obami-Salami doesn't have the stones to do that.

So, if Israel won't eliminate them all.....the ones they do eliminate will send The Islamofascist Swine the desired message which you can betcha bippy they will understand.

That's the long and short of it.

The rest of the discussion that doesn't follow up on this aftermath is BULLSHIT....... and you know it.

Last edited:
Like it or not, the ONLY way to stop Iran from getting its nukes are pre-emptive strikes at their nuclear facilities.

You can betcha bottom nickel that Hussein Obami-Salami doesn't have the stones to do that.

So, if Israel won't eliminate them all.....the ones they do eliminate will send The Islamofascist Swine the desired message which you can betcha bippy they will understand.

The rest of the discussion that doesn't follow up on this aftermath is BULLSHIT....... and you know it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

What is this this 4th or 5th US administration that has tried to deal with Iran?? This administration hasn't done any better than those that preceeded it and won't The mullahs are on a mission and they really don't give a shit what we or anyone else thinks or does.

The mullahs won't be happy until they get a nuke. When that happens and Isreal get sick and tired of the threats and games they will get rid of the problem. We sure as shit arne't going to. The mullahs are just sitting back laughing at us and the UN sanctions.

Forum List

Back